[Product]  B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 (Dread Bahamut 天)

(Mar. 04, 2019  5:45 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Hmmmm, a defensive layer for the first RLC of the new season, I wonder what THIS could be?

In all seriousness though, don't we already have two defense RLC layers previously? I'm not counting RLC11. And will this have the entire 3 part layer or just the core or outer part or what? I'm curious to know how they'll do RLCs this time.

I'm sure they're gonna give us something we can use right out of the package, so I'm assuming all 3 parts for any GT layers.
I'm not sure true or not but New RLC rare will be Dread Bahamut 天.
Source is 2ch
It will be different to see how they release these in the main line of products. Will they come in a set or be bought randomly like random boosters? Hmm...
Given how this Random Layer is supposed to have a Defense-type prize, Dread Bahamut makes perfect sense to be the prize. I think it's cool Random Layers are now a mainline product, especially considering the Gatinko System makes the recolored Layers more unique. It'll make them more of a priority, haha.
(May. 11, 2019  4:24 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: It will be different to see how they release these in the main line of products. Will they come in a  set or be bought randomly like random boosters? Hmm...

Look at the title of the thread. That will answer your question.
(May. 11, 2019  4:49 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:24 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: It will be different to see how they release these in the main line of products. Will they come in a  set or be bought randomly like random boosters? Hmm...

Look at the title of the thread. That will answer your question.

Your right lol. I'm tired. I guess they'll come in little boxes or bags now instead gachapon. Also just realized the name of this thread says "Volume 1" instead of 12 now?
(May. 11, 2019  5:03 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:49 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Look at the title of the thread. That will answer your question.

Your right lol. I'm tired. I guess they'll come in little boxes or bags now instead  gachapon. Also just realized the name of this thread says "Volume 1" instead of 12 now?

I think it says Volume 1 because the way they're distributed is different or something?
Dread Bahamut sounds pretty cool

Also, does this mean we can have Wizard Bahamut and Dread Fafnir? If so, Wizard Bahamut sounds, uh, pretty interesting.

Will Dread have the same gimmick as Arc Bahamut?
Some wanted Boa back but Bahamut is back
GT is getting interesting
Plus I guess this will have an Anime appearence in August and an I guess it will have its full combo released with a GT Triple Booster Set in August
From Dual Layers August had a Triple Booster Set
BAHAMUT! I love Arc Bahamut, so I am hoping for a similar design.
Us when we find out Dread Bahamut has no new parts just 7 Atomic
[Image: bsfp9Nl.png]
I am really glad Bahamut got to keep it's gimmick and colour scheme. The shape is a bit weird but I am super excited for this!
(May. 13, 2019  7:20 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/bDjn7Tqx_1A

is there going to be a valkyrie chip recolor or something in the video?
What is the Joker driver I'm so confused i-
I fell in love with Bahamut.

Seriously, I love to spam aB 0W Br among my friends, now this will carry the legacy on. (thinking about aB? That's just against Indian releases)
This looks like a pretty good set!
Dread Bahamut is Amazing! I think this is my new favorite bey!
So the available Layers are Dread Bahamut 天, a yellow Ace Valkyrie 閃, a red Air Knight, or a green Dead Phoenix. Interesting how they've decided to only put four Layers in these new Random Layers, and I'm a bit disappointed that only one non-prize Layer is GT, not to mention its another Valkyrie, lol. That said, Dread Bahamut looks really cool. My only complaint is the clear purple Dread, while very nice, looks a bit mis-matched with the black Bahamut, but I'm sure the inevitable second release of DB will have a more appropriate black Dread, lol.
(May. 13, 2019  7:33 PM)KnightPro Wrote: What is the Joker driver I'm so confused i-

It's Trick.
(May. 13, 2019  8:36 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: but I'm sure the inevitable second release of DB will have a more appropriate black Dread, lol.

yup it will be balerion the black dread reborn. sorry for being off-topic
This looks rather like the Cho-Z Awakening system. Considering Bahamut’s previous gimmick, I think this may very well be the case.
Seeing as these technically count as main releases now, considering previous RLC's weren't, the layer being rereleased would be kinda different, I feel like TT will find a new way of releasing the whole bey rather than just rereleasing it as a booster or set bey. This is pure speculation but I'm having a gut feeling that they'll basically spread it's disk and driver to other sets and force you to buy them in order to complete Bahamut, since now the layer is a main release.

Of course I'm probably speaking a bunch of nonsense and the incentive to buy a most likely rereleased Bahamut would be for a recolour which is most likely anime accurate, but I guess we'll have to see. I'm probably over complicating things.
If they'll deviate from their usual release style, that would be cause for alarm since they'd never release the complete combo unless it's vital to the anime storyline