[Product]  B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive

I love burst stickers. But I can't wait for this bey. I wonder what the box will look like. I must have this!!!!
It would be interesting it would be defense type but "ultra powerful" and all that because it could be resistant to KOs and/or Bursts, but prone to burst others, don't you think it that way?
Not really. I think the only defensive sounding part here is massive. It could also be something like an XF. I hope it is an attack type because it looks like a good bey for it. It's not fair that we have pictures of the random booster box but not this. They do release on the same day right?

Maybe armed is something like the weight disc from Gaia Dragoon MS

But if it is defense it will end up probobly very bulky.
but technically is rightspin isnt it? so, it can't use the spikes for attack (still will be my first burst beyblade, I'm with bey brad on "why you would buy this")

EDIT: I would prefer RF or RSF but I know its too soon for rubber tips!
Well look at Cerberus. It's blades are the wrong way too. Because these are plastic I feel Takara Tomy can make them pointier and sharper. Ect.
This is confirmed to be a Defense type, and there is absolutely no sign of it being a left-spin; that probably explains why it is called a Defense type - its spikes will not be able to be used like a Dragoon's from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.
(Aug. 17, 2015  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is confirmed to be a Defense type, and there is absolutely no sign of it being a left-spin; that probably explains why it is called a Defense type - its spikes will not be able to be used like a Dragoon's from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

Feeling bad that there is no left spin bey till now. Waiting for left spin burst beys. But this bey's layer is looking a good attacking layerStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid
Wanna pre order this bey.
(Aug. 17, 2015  2:32 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is confirmed to be a Defense type, and there is absolutely no sign of it being a left-spin; that probably explains why it is called a Defense type - its spikes will not be able to be used like a Dragoon's from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

Feeling bad that there is no left spin bey till now. Waiting for left spin burst beys. But this bey's layer is looking a good attacking layerStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid

How so? As has been pointed out many times, the spikes are facing the wrong direction for Attack.
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  2:32 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:

How so? As has been pointed out many times, the spikes are facing the wrong direction for Attack.

every metal fight attacker's spikes faced the wrong way, and yet they were powerful...
This is made of plastic though, so it is not that similar.
I really want this but I also want Odin. I think I might have to choose.

Also, it seems like this meta is currently gonna be very Defense based. Kerbeus and Deathcyther(which was intended to be an attack type) both are strong defenders and it seems liek only more and more defense types look like they are being added.
(Aug. 17, 2015  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is made of plastic though, so it is not that similar.

on your end it is true, so I set up an experiment: with plastic generations.

Try using dragoon g's ar on a right spinning attck type. trust me, I find it quite strong.
When it would be likely to be known more about this bey? in september near the release?
(Aug. 20, 2015  5:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: When it would be likely to be known more about this bey? in september near the release?

Definitely, why ?
(Aug. 20, 2015  6:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2015  5:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: When it would be likely to be known more about this bey? in september near the release?

Definitely, why ?

Just a little anxious about it , I didn't bought any burst because I'm waiting for mainly this one
(This time I can't afford has many beyblades like before (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻)

The wait for the other releases seemed short compared to this one :p
^ I definitely agree too! LOL

It looks great, it includes a BeyLauncher, and it's all new parts (that all have cool names). Hard not to be excited!
I think the disk is armored. It doesn't make sense to have a defense type with the disk being named "armed". I can imagine it named armored, but if it is armed, what the tilapia would it resemble? I assume something like eight spiker, but armored sounds like a mix of heavy and central, with a little more bulk to it...
I think I will go ahead and buy this one. The Beylauncher looks great and I'm a sucker for anything purple.
(Aug. 20, 2015  6:52 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I think the disk is armored. It doesn't make sense to have a defense type with the disk being named "armed". I can imagine it named armored, but if it is armed, what the tilapia would it resemble? I assume something like eight spiker, but armored sounds like a mix of heavy and central, with a little more bulk to it...

although OkinawamTS has it named "Armed" and from what was said (and what I know) it's really reliable in that matter
(Aug. 20, 2015  6:52 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I think the disk is armored. It doesn't make sense to have a defense type with the disk being named "armed". I can imagine it named armored, but if it is armed, what the tilapia would it resemble? I assume something like eight spiker, but armored sounds like a mix of heavy and central, with a little more bulk to it...

Can we please keep the aimless speculation at a minimum?
Most of the disks have the shape of the first letter in it´s name like Oval is shaped like an O, Heavy is shaped like a D or they have their letters not only on the sides but also in the design like Wing has 8 W on it, Spread has 8 S on it, Heavy has 4 H on it and Oval has two O on it so maybe Armed is A-like shaped and the evolution of WideDefense145 which has also three sides.
Massive could be the evolution of WideDefense abecause it´s also of MASSIVE size.
To me Wyvern looks like the evolution of Tornado Herculeo with the 5 Tornado-like "blades" and it´s two Herculeo-like endings (head and tail of the dragon).
So in total we have a Tornado Herculeo WD145WD.
To me it looks more like a balance type than a defense type.
Quote:Heavy is shaped like a D

I think your theory falls apart here. All of the Disks are shaped like O's, because they are round.

I am sure the letter A will be a motif in the Disk's design, but that's the most anyone could guess.

Quote:So in total we have a Tornado Herculeo WD145WD.

There are many unfounded assumptions required to get to this point ...
yeah at the moment all disk are rounded so this observation isnt totally corect. but I see the designed letters form on the disk itself. Wing Spread could be confirmed for this but I have to see the others disks to verify if its legit to all disks.
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:Heavy is shaped like a D

I think your theory falls apart here. All of the Disks are shaped like O's, because they are round.

I am sure the letter A will be a motif in the Disk's design, but that's the most I expect at this point.

I think it was a tiping error, if you read all the sentence he says they are shapped arround the first letter of the disk , so Heavy's first letter is not D, and when he talks about Heavy again, he refers for the letter H

Also I think he means the letters on the disks, not necesarily the shaped, but I could be wrong
may be. even if its an H heavy looks more to X then H as shape.(I know its rounded but a rounded X hah)