[Product]  B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天

(Mar. 16, 2019  5:30 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Well we never had a K driver then why Kp

I guess they didn't want to make it awkward to introduce a one letter Driver so late into the series...
I really didn't like the look of BI disc and Pw driver on slash Valkyrie. But, when you combine its OP. One more thing about ace dragon is that, I really don't like where you have to change the layer whenever you want to change the mode. Its just waste so much time.
(Mar. 16, 2019  1:56 PM)Slash Valtryek Wrote: I really didn't like the look of BI disc and Pw driver on slash Valkyrie. But, when you combine its OP. One more thing about ace dragon is that, I really don't like where you have to change the layer whenever you want to change the mode. Its just waste so much time.

Dragon doesn't have a mode change, it just comes with extra bases to make a lot of layer combinations with parts you already have.
I accidentally said that, I meant you have to change the layer to change the mode.
(Mar. 16, 2019  6:54 PM)Slash Valtryek Wrote: I accidentally said that, I meant you have to change the layer to change the mode.

Still not a mode change, it's changing the combo entirely and changing the GT layer's parts during a battle is illegal.
well, it kind of changes from attack to defence or defence to stamina when you change the layer so it could be called a mode change of different kind.

I think I buy this from amazon.co.jp.
What about Ashura combos with a dash driver? The number of teeth that Ashura has might make it hard to burst with a strong spring lock.
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:05 PM)MWF Wrote: What about Ashura combos with a dash driver? The number of teeth that Ashura has might make it hard to burst with a strong spring lock.

That's one of the biggest questions competitive players are gonna be answering over the next week. What teeth configurations are gonna be the strongest with Dash and regular Drivers? We'll just have to be patient until someone who speaks a language we can understand shares that info publicly, lol.
Lol. I've been misreading it as "Bunshin". Anyways, my own input on this release, after using some time off work to test against some of the competitive combos pre-GT:

Ashura Chip: the placement of the teeth lets it click 7 times, very small increments, but doesn't have too much effect on Burstability. I thought it'd be an OP Chip, but Valkyrie fares better that this (even with Dash Drivers, which I'll explain later)

Bushin Base: very nice design and color choice, reminding me of Ganryu from that SD Gundam BB Senshi model kit. The sides are arranged in a way that it's supposed to deflect upper attacks and smash attacks, with the blades weaving up and down like the segments of a moving robot dragon. Should be good for a solid defense, is what I expected, but reality is harsh. Maybe the future releases of Chips may salvage the potential of this Base, just hoping.

The 天 Weight: seems to be balanced, kinda like possibly 4/5 Core Disks for CWD (since 斬 from Dragon is more of OWD in my observations) but considering there are 6 hexagons on the Weight design, there may be a 0 Disk version of it as the full 6-hexagonal Weight (something like dH's hexagon weights in Chouzetsu) in the latter part of the series releases.

Hurricane Disk: looks nice, something like simply removing the free spinning part of tW then slap it on a circular Disk, but no. It quite sucks especially since my copy seems to not really spin that much, which defeats its purpose. I also want to know if the switching of the purple part to make the blades face the right direction as tW's free spinning ring is even legal (though the tabs on the part actually snags on the metal grooves when they align and may prevent spinning). Removing the purple part is not very useful either since the bottom rim of the Disk is quite rough so it is not recommended for LAD intentions.

Keep Driver: free spinning rubber tip, but not viable anymore with the existence of Orbit and Atomic and other ball tipped free spinning Drivers released so far. It was like Bite but with free spinning just to make things different. Since the tip is rubber, if this becomes viable, need to get more copies. The free spinning aspect is not as smooth as expected, and actually hinders the LAD potential of the stock Bey as a whole.

All of the parts I used for Bushin Ashura listed below (interchanged the parts to see if any combination can withstand Ace Dragon's Charged Stings) were faced against the stock Ace Dragon, and 99% of the time it loses to Burst/Over/Spin Finishes, probably because its parts are of subpar weights compared to stock Ace Dragon's:

Bushin Base
Gran Base
Rock Base
Ashura Chip
天 Weight
斬 Weight (from the Driger Fang RBV)
Hurricane Disk
0/7/5/3/4/8/8' Disk
Bump/Proof/Star/Glaive/Expand/Cross Frame
Keep/Orbit/Atomic/Destroy/Destroy'/Eternal/Loop/Hold/Zeta'/Zephyr/Zephyr'/Accel'/Blow' Driver

Though I have not put the results in writing, from what I can see, and taking into account that I only have 1 copy of each GT Bey, Ashura simply sucks and can only live the duration of battle as long as the opponent attacks miss. But oftentimes the result will be mostly Burst and Spin Finishes with some Over Finishes.

I'd say that Bushin Ashura was too behind times in terms of usability, but can definitely own pre-God Beys in a jiffy.
I'd say stock bunshin ashura is the worst out of
Ace Dragon
Slash VAlkyrie
Although with the right parts like
Bunshin Ashura.
Ace Dragons Layer Weight
Friction.
It is a fairy good combo
It beat my Cho Z spriggan 0 Destroy dash
3-2
Spriggan got a burst first round
Ashura got spin second
and ashura got a burst last.
(Mar. 26, 2019  2:14 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I'd say stock bunshin ashura is the worst out of
Ace Dragon
Slash VAlkyrie
Although with the right parts like
Bunshin Ashura.
Ace Dragons Layer Weight
Friction.
It is a fairy good combo
It beat my Cho Z spriggan 0 Destroy dash
3-2
Spriggan got a burst first round
Ashura got spin second
and ashura got a burst last.

Interesting combo setup. I didn't have an extra 00 to pit it up against my own CZS.00W.Br, but I'll assume that you weren't launching CZS hard enough to prevent Bursts using its Chouzetsu Wings (and that you used same spin against Ashura). 

But even then it is quite surprising that it got Bursted when it was already equipped with a Dash Driver. Might be a fluke win imo. Did you try more than 10 rounds for your Ashura combo to see consistencies?
I will try more rounds when I come from school. I may switch the layer weight to Valkyries after 10 more matches to see the pair. Yes I do think it was a fluke, As I was battling the cousin with testing.

My not the
Bushin's hurricane forge disc, its frame is free spinning.

I put it on wyvern w3 so the layer and disc spin when hit.
(May. 01, 2019  2:10 PM)Garuda prime Wrote: Bushin's hurricane forge disc, its frame is free spinning.

Sure, but stamina and LAD will be carp on tW.
(May. 01, 2019  2:10 PM)Garuda prime Wrote: Bushin's hurricane forge disc, its frame is free spinning.

Although neat, it doesn't really spin freely enough to matter. Neither does tornado Wyvern for that matter.
(May. 09, 2019  3:47 AM)marutti Wrote:

Does it Burst lesser than the original color version?
(May. 11, 2019  4:36 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Does it Burst lesser than the original color version?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The purple one I got from Random Booster 15 is significantly tighter than the original green, almost on par with Dragon in terms of resistance. Makes me feel like the green one got botched somehow.
(May. 11, 2019  6:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:36 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Does it Burst lesser than the original color version?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The purple one I got from Random Booster 15 is significantly tighter than the original green, almost on par with Dragon in terms of resistance. Makes me feel like the green one got botched somehow.

Well, RB15's Ashura Chip does come with the Slash Base, so it would of course be tighter than when paired with Bushin... The Layer Base plays a significant role in overall GT combo tightness.
I don't understand why they didn't just use K... we didn't get a standalone "K" driver Uncertain
(May. 11, 2019  4:44 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I don't understand why they didn't just use K... we didn't get a standalone "K" driver Uncertain

I guess they didn't want to admit that they forgot to make a K driver?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(May. 11, 2019  8:39 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Well, RB15's Ashura Chip does come with the Slash Base, so it would of course be tighter than when paired with Bushin... The Layer Base plays a significant role in overall GT combo tightness.

The base matters a little bit yeah, but even then putting my green Ashura on the same base is weaker than the purple Ashura. It's still weaker than Dragon, but it's a bit closer to it.

Some of this tightness of that particular combo is thanks to Quest as well, since this release of Quest seems to have a pretty tight spring. Doesn't make it suck any less though.
Can anybody give me an insight on how good exactly is the Hurricane Disc at LAD? Maybe testing or just a very short answer of how good it is... Thanks in advance!
(Jun. 20, 2019  10:31 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Can anybody give me an insight on how good exactly is the Hurricane Disc at LAD? Maybe testing or just a very short answer of how good it is... Thanks in advance!

from what i remember this is not the go to disc for LAD takeover setup. the free spin section is not smooth enough and doesn't make significant contact. but you should see some spin equalisation layer testing threads. i requested and saw the result over there but don't remember which thread though