[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

(Mar. 12, 2019  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: nAUSWvD.png]
The package is so ugly.

They've been using this sort of box packaging for a while now. Not much has really changed.
Ah the tried and true Victory Valkyrie wings. No stupid Bound gimmick, no overly shallow wings. This is pretty much a heavier Victory Valkyrie and I LOVE IT
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: The package is so ugly.

They've been using this sort of box packaging for a while now. Not much has really changed.
Yeah but the white is ugly.
From what we can see on the cover, Valkyrie is going to have an extremely thick disk (probably means really heavy) and a short driver? None of this is confirmed, it’s just what I can see.
(Mar. 12, 2019  3:16 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: From what we can see on the cover, Valkyrie is going to have an extremely thick disk (probably means really heavy) and a short driver? None of this is confirmed, it’s just what I can see.
If it does have a short driver than this could very well be one of the best attack type releases if the parts are any good.
This is by far the best Valkryie in the Valkryie line for me. Just the perfect balance between Cho-V and wV.
See TT? This is it! Don't need to over work things. Simple things can be good too! And this is just the description for that! Less is more! Took you 3 seasons to realise this!! They didn't do anything with the wings. I am soo happy! I hope this system pays off, because just by looking at the beyblades, it's like cloud 9. Looking forward to this one!
Looking at Bushin and it seems like the metal hexagons are already ATTACHED to the beyblade. Same with the cosmo bey
(Mar. 12, 2019  3:30 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Looking at Bushin and it seems like the metal hexagons are already ATTACHED to the beyblade. Same with the cosmo bey

The sides that are normally shown on other weights are just the hexagons here, which is why it seems that way.
Hopefully they learn from there mistakes like with Reboot and Volcanic and Variable and make Pw more like Xtreme.
How heavy are Gachi Chips again? And what's the average weight of Cho-Z Layers?
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: How heavy are Gachi Chips again? And what's the average weight of Cho-Z Layers?

Cho z layers Average Weight- 19 G
We Know About (Slash) weight- 8 grams
If GT Chip is 5/6 g, base around 10g
THE END
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: How heavy are Gachi Chips again? And what's the average weight of Cho-Z Layers?

When I weighed mine, it was roughly 8 grams, marutti's was 7.5 grams and I've seen one other Beytuber who had 7.9 grams. And I think the average weight of Cho Z layers are about 19-20 grams.
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

When I weighed mine, it was roughly 8 grams, marutti's was 7.5 grams and I've seen one other Beytuber who had 7.9 grams. And I think the average weight of Cho Z layers are about 19-20 grams.

Considering how thick GT Layers look, then they should weight as much as Cho-Z Layers.

Now I'm even more excited for Slash Valkyrie. Cho-Z Weight with Victory Valkyrie shape.

Mine is 8 grams and i think its more like 30 grams.

From what i am seeing Slash Valkyrie looks unbalanced the Gachi Chip looks like it puts more weight to the left side.
If I had to guess, assuming there isn't more metal besides the chip, the layer overall should be about 22-25 grams I think, just based on my observation.
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If I had to guess, assuming there isn't more metal besides the chip, the layer overall should be about 22-25 grams I think, just based on my observation.

That's good but still lighter than Perfect Phoenix who is still a major problem in tournaments.
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: nAUSWvD.png]
The package is so ugly.

THAT'S what you're focused on!? !?
(Mar. 12, 2019  7:14 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: The package is so ugly.

THAT'S what you're focused on!? !?
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to get this, but unfortunately I need wait, when Hasbro start making GT Beyblades, and when these arrive in Estonia (I think 2021)Unhappy
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:17 PM)ks123 Wrote: I hope to get this, but unfortunately I need wait, when Hasbro start making GT Beyblades, and when these arrive in Estonia (I think 2021)Unhappy

Have you tried ordering Takara Tomy beys on eBay or amazon?
I think it's gonna be cool and amazing and it will remind me if the old plastic gen beys

Ace dragon reminds of dragoon
sorry if this is off topic but will slash valkyrie's chip fit into any other beyblade? that would be sick (this isnt off topic lol) sorry
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: sorry if this is off topic but will slash valkyrie's chip fit into any other beyblade? that would be sick

Yes it will, except for left-spin bases, based on the pic of the Ace Base.
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: sorry if this is off topic but will slash valkyrie's chip fit into any other beyblade? that would be sick

Yes it will, except for left-spin bases, based on the pic of the Ace Base.
thanks for letting me know, this has really hyped me up for real because it gives us more customization options