[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

(Jan. 08, 2019  3:15 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:11 AM)Yaruar Wrote: [Image: DwXoV_uVYAUmuqF.jpg:large]
Source

Seeing the Bey in that angle, it seems that the Layer is quite circular unlike the Revive Phoenix shape. The slightly foggy plastic portions of the Layer make it seem like there is more metal infused in the plastic too. 

Trying to see if it actually has the same notch track as Revive Phoenix to let go of the Armor, but it's either I'm blind or there really isn't any.

Looking at the Layer again, it makes me shiver with anticipation ahahaha

If you wanna know, check the bottom right part of the prongs.
(Jan. 08, 2019  4:55 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Here is THAT, Removable armor Confirmation.
[Image: 2v1m5v7.png]

That black translucent plastic looks pretty cool
Yeah, there is no metal on dP's core. So because of that, it either lives with the Dead Armor, or dies without it. Unless there is metal on the core, but right now there is a good chance there is no metal on the core based on the picture.
The Metal looked like clear plastic when i looked at it at first lol.
Those wings on the Phoenix DP’s core and mid part could be metal - my 2 cents.

Edit - actually looking closely at those pics, there is metal on the core around the sides like RP - most definitely.
Apparently dP Will lose Only one click when armor Gets off, compared to 2 of revive
They have to nerf it a bit for meta’s sake considering the shape and weight, probably Weaker teeth too than RP.
(Jan. 09, 2019  8:58 AM)BurstBreaker Wrote: They have to nerf it a bit for meta’s sake considering the shape and weight, probably Weaker teeth too than RP.

If we're gonna follow the possible "merging" of Phi and Hearts' Beyblade gimmicks and characteristics, then they might put dH gum teeth as well in this dP Bey.

But still, it looks awesome with the almost circular Armor. With the stock combo, it'll probably be easily destabilized, I presume.
(Jan. 09, 2019  8:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Apparently dP Will lose Only one click when armor Gets off, compared to 2 of revive

Revive Phoenix only ever needed one click to lose its armor, so I don't know what this is about.

Unless you're saying the armor can prevent it from taking two clicks of damage when the armor is still on, this makes utterly no sense to me.
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  8:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Apparently dP Will  lose Only one click when armor Gets off, compared to  2 of revive

Revive Phoenix only ever needed one click to lose its armor, so I don't know what this is about.

Unless you're saying the armor can prevent it from taking two clicks of damage when the armor is still on, this makes utterly no sense to me.
Ahhh, I was talking about the TaB That Makes rP lose Clicks when Armor is knocked off
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Revive Phoenix only ever needed one click to lose its armor, so I don't know what this is about.

Ahhh, I was talking about the TaB That Makes rP lose Clicks when Armor is knocked off

Yeah, and that only took one click to be freed on Revive Phoenix too. Why did you saying it takes two clicks to free the armor on rP when that's not correct at all?
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ahhh, I was talking about the TaB That Makes rP lose Clicks when Armor is knocked off

Yeah, and that only took one click to be freed on Revive Phoenix too. Why did you saying it takes two clicks to free the armor on rP when that's not correct at all?
For me When I Take out the armor from assembled bey, That Loses 2 clicks. And dP's Unlock tab tab is smaller. I Guess Tightness of Unlock tab is part of Mold Difference
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, and that only took one click to be freed on Revive Phoenix too. Why did you saying it takes two clicks to free the armor on rP when that's not correct at all?
For me When I Take out the armor from assembled bey, That Loses 2 clicks. And dP's Unlock tab tab is smaller. I Guess Tightness of Unlock tab is part of Mold Difference

Yeah, physically it only takes one click to do. I dunno why its moving two clicks for you unless you're either really wrenching the armor off way too hard or your teeth are a poor mold/worn down too much. I recommend clicking it once and then take the armor off that way so you don't wear the mechanism out so much.
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: For me When I Take out the armor from assembled bey, That Loses 2 clicks. And dP's Unlock tab tab is smaller. I Guess Tightness of Unlock tab is part of Mold Difference

Yeah, physically it only takes one click to do. I dunno why its moving two clicks for you unless you're either really wrenching the armor off way too hard or your teeth are a poor mold/worn down too much. I recommend clicking it once and then take the armor off that way so you don't wear the mechanism out so much.

Who Wants To Disassemble That Before A Battle. Anyways, That Exact tab in dP is smaller, If rP suffers Even One Click from Armor Knock off, dP will take umm,0?
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, physically it only takes one click to do. I dunno why its moving two clicks for you unless you're either really wrenching the armor off way too hard or your teeth are a poor mold/worn down too much. I recommend clicking it once and then take the armor off that way so you don't wear the mechanism out so much.

Who Wants To Disassemble That Before A Battle. Anyways, That Exact tab in dP is smaller, If rP suffers Even One Click from Armor Knock off, dP will take umm,0?

Why would you be disassembling it specifically before a battle? I only brought up a tip for disassembly, but never specified any time. This honestly feels like you added context to my words that I never put there. Please don't twist my words like that.

rP doesn't take any clicks by knocking off the armor in normal conditions, it just requires at least one click of damage to let the armor pop off. Yours seems to be a massive outlier here that doesn't follow those rules, and I can't possibly begin to say why. Either way a standard Revive Phoenix will take no bursting damage from armor knock-off or disassembly, and you can't get any lower than 0.

The tab on Dead Phoenix looks to be the exact same size as well just by holding a real rP up to my screen, so I have to disagree with you on that size difference thing. There is no apparent change to the mechanics or size, only its location in the layer.
Another thing that I noticed on the Armor is that there is no protrusion for the opposing Bey to smash onto in order to let the Armor fly away (unlike rP Revive Armor which has the left half protrusion more prominent that the right half), for convenience and balance.

One possible explanation is that the actual Armor's gimmick intention is to not let it be removed easily, as doing so will make the Phoenix a "Dead" Phoenix due to losing a lot of OWD from the metals on the heavy Armor. I'd like to imagine that possibly the "Armor" is instead free-spinning rather than Armor-removal due to what I have just mentioned.

Cuz if that Armor truly can come off, then there might be a new ruling of not mixing and matching the Revive Armor and Dead Armor with the respective core Phoenix Beys.
(Jan. 10, 2019  4:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Another thing that I noticed on the Armor is that there is no protrusion for the opposing Bey to smash onto in order to let the Armor fly away (unlike rP Revive Armor which has the left half protrusion more prominent that the right half), for convenience and balance.

One possible explanation is that the actual Armor's gimmick intention is to not let it be removed easily, as doing so will make the Phoenix a "Dead" Phoenix due to losing a lot of OWD from the metals on the heavy Armor. I'd like to imagine that possibly the "Armor" is instead free-spinning rather than Armor-removal due to what I have just mentioned.

Cuz if that Armor truly can come off, then there might be a new ruling of not mixing and matching the Revive Armor and Dead Armor with the respective core Phoenix Beys.

They could just make it so that this new armor has a slightly different set of tabs so they don't mix.
(Jan. 10, 2019  4:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Another thing that I noticed on the Armor is that there is no protrusion for the opposing Bey to smash onto in order to let the Armor fly away (unlike rP Revive Armor which has the left half protrusion more prominent that the right half), for convenience and balance.

I don't know where the rules stand on using two different halves of the same part that come from different versions of it (e.g. a red rP core with purple armor), but I'm pretty certain that it's already illegal to combine rP's core with dP's armor or vice-versa with the current rules so no new ruling needs to happen. For multi-piece parts, you've never been able to interchange their pieces with other parts unless those parts are intended to be swapped out (e.g. sub-Attack Rings from the Plastic generation).
(Jan. 10, 2019  5:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

I don't know where the rules stand on using two different halves of the same part that come from different versions of it (e.g. a red rP core with purple armor), but I'm pretty certain that it's already illegal to combine rP's core with dP's armor or vice-versa with the current rules so no new ruling needs to happen. For multi-piece parts, you've never been able to interchange their pieces with other parts unless those parts are intended to be swapped out (e.g. sub-Attack Rings from the Plastic generation).

Or, like I said above they are probably not compatible with each other
(Jan. 10, 2019  5:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  5:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I don't know where the rules stand on using two different halves of the same part that come from different versions of it (e.g. a red rP core with purple armor), but I'm pretty certain that it's already illegal to combine rP's core with dP's armor or vice-versa with the current rules so no new ruling needs to happen. For multi-piece parts, you've never been able to interchange their pieces with other parts unless those parts are intended to be swapped out (e.g. sub-Attack Rings from the Plastic generation).

Or, like I said above they are probably not compatible with each other

I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch like that. With mechanisms that appear completely equal to each other it's altogether possible that they'd fit together, maybe even probable. We just don't know for sure yet, and no matter which you think you're never gonna know until its released and someone tries it.
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:04 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DwiIr13V4AAamhu.jpg]

Text just says armor comes of after getting hit. Just this time the armour is much heavier.
Red and black atomic is cool! Everything else is really safe and linear, which is disappointing.
Usually I get excited when I see those pictures but this time.... I just stared for like 4 seconds