[Product]  B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive

The Layer is going to look sick with Aero and the orange or red Fusion Driver.
Hmm, I think i'll use this one as my main. :o
(Aug. 01, 2015  3:57 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: Hmm, I think i'll use this one as my main. :o

This bey won't be very good as is, very cool colors, but if you are going to select one bey to start with, I suggest Kerbeus
(Aug. 01, 2015  4:11 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2015  3:57 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: Hmm, I think i'll use this one as my main. :o

This bey won't be very good as is, very cool colors, but if you are going to select one bey to start with, I suggest Kerbeus
I do plan to pick up Kerbeus sometime next month actually, thanks! Smile I just really liked the colors of this bey too.
Holy carp that is beutiful. I knew they would end up making a Valkyrie booster but since Valkyrie was the main bey they wanted to wait. But this Color is beutiful. I can see the design of Valkyrie better. I didn't realize what it was until now. Definitely want this. In trying to get each burst but I just don't have the money D:
Already available for preorder. Comes out in like a week. If you are low on funds get one starter and the rest boosters. You can do that now with this completing the set of boosters.
Edit: O nvm, you wouldn't get all the parts that way. Sorry I am half asleep. Lol
Picture of the box packaging :
[Image: Valkyrie_Booster_box.jpg]
Wow the box looks great. I can't wait for the beyblades I bought to come because I havnt looked much at box art.

(Aug. 01, 2015  4:44 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Already available for preorder. Comes out in like a week. If you are low on funds get one starter and the rest boosters. You can do that now with this completing the set of boosters.
Edit: O nvm, you wouldn't get all the parts that way. Sorry I am half asleep. Lol

What part wouldn't I get. You get all parts from wave one. Oh death sizer oval accel. Well what I could do is save up a bit of money buy the 3 starters I don't have yet and get deathsizer.
(Aug. 01, 2015  6:48 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: What part wouldn't I get. You get all parts from wave one. Oh death sizer oval accel. Well what I could do is save up a bit of money buy the 3 starters I don't have yet and get deathsizer.

They have it set up so that, to get all parts from the starting 4, you either need to buy 4 starters or 4 boosters is what he was saying. If you bought one starter for the launcher and 3 boosters you'd have duplicates between them and be missing a layer and a driver (or atleast one of the two). If, however, you bought four boosters and a Death Scyther, that'd be all the different parts from 5 beys and only one duplicate driver.
Okay I see now. Thanks
(Aug. 01, 2015  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So ugly. So beautiful.

Exactly the thing I would say hahah

Very excited for these releases.

Would you like fries with that? Oh ho ho I'm terrible at jokes but this Valkyrie does have a McDonald colour scheme.
looks to work efficiently.
Everything does in those videos. They seem to only show instances of the focus bey winning.
Interesting instance of a KO'd Bey coming back to win the match.
Yeah I was wondering about that. Is that legal? Can you go out then back in?
(Aug. 10, 2015  5:15 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah I was wondering about that. Is that legal? Can you go out then back in?

In that clip, Valkyrie did not touch/fall to the ground, so it was still in play. Like the Zero-G Stadiums ruling, a Beyblade is still in play unless it completely leaves the stadium and touches the ground outside of the pocket.
it is a balance type and also look like it is going to perform like variares d:d
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: it is a balance type and also look like it is going to perform like variares d:d

I doubt it; VariAres D:D had twelve different modes, notably due to three different tips. I see no similarities between VariAres D:D and Valkyrie Spread Survive.
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: it is a balance type and also look like it is going to perform like variares d:d

I doubt it; VariAres DGrin had twelve different modes, notably due to three different tips. I see no similarities between VariAres DGrin and Valkyrie Spread Survive.

I only thought there was 6 modes. what are the other 6?
They officially consider VariAres' mobile yellow parts as two modes, so there are twelve 'modes' overall :
http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gvn0hz&s=7#.Vcv8IvlAqSo
Wow! Really cool concept for a Beyblade to be based entirely around mode versatility.
How could you even think about making that comparison. It is a sharp tip. That's it. Survive.
anyone who get it see a differense with Teeth from other version of Valkyrie?
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:29 PM)loyd87 Wrote: anyone who get it see a differense with Teeth from other version of Valkyrie?

Yeah, I wanted to ask about this too. I was hoping mine would come today but ...