[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Mar. 05, 2019  3:30 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: So similar Legend Spriggan from the god layer system where you are going to need to replace it once it gets to a certain point?

Because i am wondering if it is viable for competitive play with the current state of the meta.
Yup. It’ll last longer than legendSpriggan though. And it’s the edges that wear down, not the teeth.

(Mar. 05, 2019  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valkyrie is better, besides that, the wings are very hard to activate.
Umm no. ChoA is definitely better in terms of pure attack. Go read the burst customizations forum - tests show ChoA bursting opponents more often than ChoV. And why would wings being easier to deploy on ChoA be a bad thing??
How is the stamina on Cho Z Achilles because i am wondering if i want to use Destroy ' or Extreme ' on it when i get it.
(Mar. 05, 2019  6:09 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: How is the stamina on Cho Z Achilles because i am wondering if i want to use Destroy ' or Extreme ' on it when i get it.

choA is best in attack combos.
(Mar. 05, 2019  6:15 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  6:09 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: How is the stamina on Cho Z Achilles because i am wondering if i want to use Destroy ' or Extreme ' on it when i get it.

choA is best in attack combos.

You didn't answer my question Destroy ' Extreme '.
(Mar. 05, 2019  6:19 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  6:15 PM)ks123 Wrote: choA is best in attack combos.

You didn't answer my question Destroy ' Extreme '.

I don't know about Xtreme', but Destroy' is pretty good with choA.

Note: Extreme' = Xtreme'
Ok thanks and i had no idea it was spelled that way.
It’s not the best, but it’s decent. It’s not going to beat dedicated stamina combos like aH. Ds’ will give you a tad more stamina to outspin other attack types, and a shot against hS.At due to it having a natural LAD advantage over At. However, X’ has insane speed you’ll struggle to achieve with Ds’.

(Mar. 05, 2019  9:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: And just because some guy did some testing, doesn't mean it's better.
And just because some guy (who hasn’t shown any proof nor posted any tests) claims that ChoV is better, doesn’t mean it is.

There are quite a few reputable testers that have posted test results that support my claim. I have used ChoA in my deck for deck format tournaments here and consistently achieved top 3 finishes. I have seen with my own eyes in tournaments that ChoA, without question, performs way better than ChoV in attack combos - more bursts, more KOs.

... what evidence do you have to support your claim?

I took a look at your post history, and I finally understand why you’re so adamant and oblivious to anyone else’s opinions - you’re too blinded from fanboying over ChoV. Lol.
I just got my Cho Z Achilles  i did some test battles with it on 00.X' and it was able to consistently win against hS.0.At through knock outs and one burst hS won through a few survivor finish's.
choA.00.X'
15 Ko's and one burst
hS.0.At
4 Survivor finishes.
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:30 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I just got my Cho Z Achilles  i did some test battles with it on 00.X' and it was able to consistently win against hS.0.At through knock outs and one burst hS won through a few survivor finish's.
choA.00.X'
15 Ko's and one burst
hS.0.At
4 Survivor finishes.

That's quite surprising results. I would expect hS to win ChoA easily. Did you soft or hard launch the hS?
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:02 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  3:30 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I just got my Cho Z Achilles  i did some test battles with it on 00.X' and it was able to consistently win against hS.0.At through knock outs and one burst hS won through a few survivor finish's.
choA.00.X'
15 Ko's and one burst
hS.0.At
4 Survivor finishes.

That's quite surprising results. I would expect hS to win ChoA easily. Did you soft or hard launch the hS?
I alternated between soft and hard.

(Its also worth noting i broke two launcher's with this Achilles and iv only had it a little bit.)

(I launch way too hard)

(Mar. 06, 2019  3:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:  XXSYPHERXX was the one who insulted me, because of my profile picture. KingSpin and I were simply having a civilzed debate over the 2 beys.

I am sorry if insulted you i had no intention of doing so.
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:05 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I alternated between soft and hard.

(Its also worth noting i broke two launcher's with this Achilles and iv only had it a little bit.)

Wow. I hope you didn't break the launcher that came with ChoA. The weight of ChoA (~21g) and 00 (~25g) is quite a lot for launchers to handle - go gentle on them by starting the launch slow, and only going full force towards the middle of the pull.

KO wins are also quite luck-based as they depend heavily on the stadium wall placements. If you're doing the test alone, and launching hS first, it means you have the time to aim ChoA's launch and achieve those KOs. Although its really good results, I wouldn't expect such a high win-rate in actual tournaments Smile
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:22 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:05 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I alternated between soft and hard.

Wow. I hope you didn't break the launcher that came with ChoA. The weight of ChoA (~21g) and 00 (~25g) is quite a lot for launchers to handle - go gentle on them by starting the launch slow, and only going full force towards the middle of the pull.

KO wins are also quite luck-based as they depend heavily on the stadium wall placements. If you're doing the test alone, and launching hS first, it means you have the time to aim ChoA's launch and achieve those KOs. Although its really good results, I wouldn't expect such a high win-rate in actual tournaments Smile

I am going to redo this testing with choA with a friend to see how it effect the results.
And no the choA launcher didn't break it and what would be good practice for tournaments because i am thinking about entering one.
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:52 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I am going to redo this testing with choA with a friend to see how it effect the results.
And no the choA launcher didn't break it and what would be good practice for tournaments because i am thinking about entering one.
Keep practicing your launches and get used to executing the flower attack pattern. Also don't overuse your ChoA, because its edges tend to wear off, causing it to have less attack potential. It happened to mine.
(Mar. 07, 2019  5:47 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:52 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I am going to redo this testing with choA with a friend to see how it effect the results.
Keep practicing your launches and get used to executing the flower attack pattern. Also don't overuse your ChoA, because its edges tend to wear off, causing it to have less attack potential. It happened to mine.
OK KingSpin I've done some testing, and I believe you are right. ChoA does have better attack power, but the weak teeth made it burst on a dash driver, which is bad.
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK KingSpin I've done some testing, and I believe you are right. ChoA does have better attack power, but the weak teeth made it burst on a dash driver, which is bad.

Yup, seems like consistent results with the rest of other testers. Also, I don't think its purely about the teeth being weak that causes the self-burst - its a combination of
1) It's *really* aggressive edges (lots of recoils for KOs, bursts, and self bursts)
2) Weak burst stoppers/wings (easier to deploy compared to ChoV, but also easier to "break through" with sufficient impact)

Self-bursts are really scary, but I believe with Dash drivers it should only happen once in a blue moon. Using a driver with weak burst resistance (e.g Bearing) on it however, is a different story...

p.s I really respect the fact that you actually did the test, were willing to change your stance based on the results, and posted it. Not many people have this courage.
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:43 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK KingSpin I've done some testing, and I believe you are right. ChoA does have better attack power, but the weak teeth made it burst on a dash driver, which is bad.

Yup, seems like consistent results with the rest of other testers. Also, I don't think its purely about the teeth being weak that causes the self-burst - its a combination of
1) It's *really* aggressive edges (lots of recoils for KOs, bursts, and self bursts)
2) Weak burst stoppers/wings (easier to deploy compared to ChoV, but also easier to "break through" with sufficient impact)

Self-bursts are really scary, but I believe with Dash drivers it should only happen once in a blue moon. Using a driver with weak burst resistance (e.g Bearing) on it however, is a different story...

p.s I really respect the fact that you actually did the test, were willing to change your stance based on the results, and posted it. Not many people have this courage.

Appriciate that, but you know. I have 4 ChoA and for some reason the wings are super hard to activate.
(Mar. 07, 2019  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:43 AM)KingSpin Wrote: Yup, seems like consistent results with the rest of other testers. Also, I don't think its purely about the teeth being weak that causes the self-burst - its a combination of

Appriciate that, but you know. I have 4 ChoA and for some reason the wings are super hard to activate.
Really ? That is pretty odd, mine can activate it’s right wing with a hasbro light launcher but the left wing is pretty tough for some reason so I use the long beylauncher.
(Mar. 07, 2019  1:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Appriciate that, but you know. I have 4 ChoA and for some reason the wings are super hard to activate.
Really ? That is pretty odd, mine can activate it’s right wing with a hasbro light launcher but the left wing is pretty tough for some reason so I use the long beylauncher.
Cool.

(Mar. 07, 2019  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Appriciate that, but you know. I have 4 ChoA and for some reason the wings are super hard to activate.

I'm curious - when you say hard to activate, is it harder to activate compared to ChoV?

I tried quite a few copies, and find the ChoV's wings are way harder to activate than ChoA's. With the long LR launcher, a kid could easily activate ChoA. However, it would take an adult to consistently activate all 3 wings of ChoV.

The difficulty to activate the wings from my experience, in the order from easiest to hardest, is:
ChoS < ChoA < ChoV

So it's quite interesting that you say all four copies of ChoA are hard to activate.
I have difficulty activating the wings on CZA on both LR and Long LR launchers. I couldn't get them to reliably activate until I started using the Hasbro Weird Launcher for it. Age has nothing to do with it, I think there's some variance in the CZAs.
Ya i redid the testing with a friend here are the results.
choA.00.X'
Ten Knockouts and one burst
hS.Outer.xt+ with one burst and eight survivor finishes.

I changed the combo hS to give an edge and see if Achilles could possibly counter it and there was a self burst from Achilles.
(Note he was light launching hS and i was trying to execute a flower pattern on Achilles and it seemed to work.)
(Mar. 07, 2019  3:42 PM)KingSpin Wrote:

I'm curious - when you say hard to activate, is it harder to activate compared to ChoV?

I tried quite a few copies, and find the ChoV's wings are way harder to activate than ChoA's. With the long LR launcher, a kid could easily activate ChoA. However, it would take an adult to consistently activate all 3 wings of ChoV.

The difficulty to activate the wings from my experience, in the order from easiest to hardest, is:
ChoS < ChoA < ChoV

So it's quite interesting that you say all four copies of ChoA are hard to activate.

Yeah and I can activate ChoV wings all the time, easily.
(Mar. 07, 2019  5:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  3:42 PM)KingSpin Wrote: I'm curious - when you say hard to activate, is it harder to activate compared to ChoV?

ChoS < ChoA < ChoV

Yeah and I can activate ChoV wings all the time, easily.

Sadly ChoV's wings block off its own contact points so badly and honestly leaves the bey weaker for it.

Even then I usually find it easier to activate ChoA over ChoV (two will usually activate fine, but the one that actually activates the burst stopper doesn't like to work well for me) and ChoS (which I've just generally never found cooperative unless I completely max out my launch power, and even then sometimes only one side activates).
What is the chance of pulling the black version of it because i just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some more from amazon and it is totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!