[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Feb. 10, 2019  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  4:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Gonna Unbox my czA today. Fingers cross, I don't want Black one, but a heavy 00.

It's 25.27 Grams

I believe that 25.27g is quite good interms if weight.  Is it 4 stars?
I have a two stars one and it weighs 23.5 grams. I'm not sure how the stars correlate to the weight anymore.
Since it has been a couple of months since its release, has anyone broken their Long LR BeyLauncher yet? If so, how heavily might you have used it?
(Feb. 10, 2019  6:02 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Since it has been a couple of months since its release, has anyone broken their Long LR BeyLauncher yet? If so, how heavily might you have used it?
Mine is a little janky after a bit and is a little too slow to retract the string, but I'm also really harsh on them and hit the end of my string too often. It's definitely more durable than the original L/R string launcher though, that's for sure.
(Feb. 10, 2019  6:02 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Since it has been a couple of months since its release, has anyone broken their Long LR BeyLauncher yet? If so, how heavily might you have used it?

Broke it after one try.
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Broke it after one try.

R.I.P. Long LR BeyLauncher 2019-2019 :p
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Broke it after one try.

R.I.P. Long LR BeyLauncher 2019-2019 :p

Got it on the first day, so 2018-2019.
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: R.I.P. Long LR BeyLauncher 2019-2019 :p

Oh sorry ?
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Got it on the first day, so 2018-2019.
Oh sorry ?

It's ok, you are a good man.
They're not broken yet... but the noises they are making are questionable! lol

Still able to Let It Rip tho!
Mine Skips on Slow launches, Full power, GO shoot, That is perfect
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: R.I.P. Long LR BeyLauncher 2019-2019 :p

How hard did you pull and also, did you live in Japan or got really fast shipping and if so who did you buy from?
(Feb. 11, 2019  7:25 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Got it on the first day, so 2018-2019.
How hard did you pull and also, did you live in Japan or got really fast shipping and if so who did you buy from?
I went to Japan, it was a trip. I'm a pretty strong guy, I ripped very hard.
Sooo my friend says that dimension has 6 modes: low( heights)and high attack, low and high stamina, low and high balance. Is that true? If not, please correct it
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:02 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Sooo my friend says that dimension has 6 modes: low( heights)and high attack, low and high stamina, low and high balance. Is that true? If not, please correct it

There are supposed to be 6 modes, but what you described when your friend described it is wrong. The actual mode configurations are as follows:
Attack Type Low Mode
Balance Type Low Mode
Attack Type Mid Mode
Balance Type Mid Mode
Attack Type High Mode
Balance Type High Mode
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:05 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:02 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Sooo my friend says that dimension has 6 modes: low( heights)and high attack, low and high stamina, low and high balance. Is that true? If not, please correct it

There are supposed to be 6 modes, but what you described when your friend described it is wrong. The actual mode configurations are as follows:
Attack Type Low Mode
Balance Type Low Mode
Attack Type Mid Mode
Balance Type Mid Mode
Attack Type High Mode
Balance Type High Mode

YUSSSSS IM RIGHT
My 00 disk has 1 star, I am not sure how stars correlate with weight (although I jokingly like to convince myself that it represents quality). Would this be a good or bad thing ?

I broke mine last night ????????
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My 00 disk has 1 star, I am not sure how stars correlate with weight (although I jokingly like to convince myself that it represents quality). Would this be a good or bad thing ?
Shindog said that out of 20+ 00 disks hes seen weighed, he concludes that the heaviest ones are consistently 4 stars.

Edit: I went ahead and dug up an old message from Shindog. 
Shindog- Not all OO are 4 stars, nor is that true for Sr’s 0s. I have non 4 stars from Sr and czA. I guess you are pretty lucky. Something I noticed and talked to ppl about is the weight of 4 Star OO. Did you weigh yours? Is it over 25g? I have a theory that all 4 star OO are the heaviest (25 g or more). I got info for over 20 OO and so far all of the 4 star OO are the ones 25 g or more.
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:24 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My 00 disk has 1 star, I am not sure how stars correlate with weight (although I jokingly like to convince myself that it represents quality). Would this be a good or bad thing ?
Shindog said that out of 20+ 00 disks hes seen weighed, he concludes that the heaviest ones are consistently 4 stars.

Shindog- Not all OO are 4 stars, nor is that true for Sr’s 0s. I have non 4 stars from Sr and czA. I guess you are pretty lucky. Something I noticed and talked to ppl about is the weight of 4 Star OO. Did you weigh yours? Is it over 25g? I have a theory that all 4 star OO are the heaviest (25 g or more). I got info for over 20 OO and so far all of the 4 star OO are the ones 25 g or more.
I will certainly weigh it when I can. Thank you so much for your help.
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:24 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Shindog said that out of 20+ 00 disks hes seen weighed, he concludes that the heaviest ones are consistently 4 stars.

I will certainly weigh it when I can. Thank you so much for your help.
Thank Shindog. Not me.
Does Cho Z Achilles have greater attack potential then Cho Z Valkyrie? Im thinking about getting one of them so i need too know an the wiki is not helping
(Mar. 05, 2019  3:16 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Does Cho Z Achilles have greater attack potential then Cho Z Valkyrie? Im thinking about getting one of them so i need too know an the wiki is not helping

From my testing, yes. ChoA has more aggressive protrusions than ChoV, and its burst stoppers don't "dampen" hits like ChoV's one does. This means higher chance of bursting opponents, or generating recoil to KO them.

However, like I mentioned in a previous post, it has a greater chance of self-bursting even with wings deployed, compared to ChoV. Also, the protrusions will wear down over time, causing its attack capabilities to decrease.
So similar Legend Spriggan from the god layer system where you are going to need to replace it once it gets to a certain point?

Because i am wondering if it is viable for competitive play with the current state of the meta.
(Mar. 05, 2019  3:16 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Does Cho Z Achilles have greater attack potential then Cho Z Valkyrie? Im thinking about getting one of them so i need too know an the wiki is not helping
Valkyrie is better, besides that, the wings are very hard to activate.