[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

Thanks for clarifying on that O being 0 TrainiacJ! I was almost in tears since I thought it would be Oval from Deathscyther, good lord. But it's 0!
Have not seen the layer, but hope it's a great.
I was kinda expecting a new disc but nope. It's 0, not sad about it, but neither am I too happy.
And seriously, Zt'?! What's wrong with you TT!
I completely agree with Jinbee here, this is getting a little frustrating and is very uncreative. First Hunter' then X' and now this?! Just making the springs strong is not something I will expect them to do. They might give it the slightest upgrade of all, but not just making the spring tight!
The layer, was supposed to have a Super Z awakening gommick right? Looking forward to it!
oE.Ω.Qs
Spriggan.0W.Zt'
bL.1'D.Cy
cR.5C.Vl'
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for clarifying on that O being 0 TrainiacJ! I was almost in tears since I thought it would be Oval from Deathscyther, good lord. But it's 0!
Have not seen the layer, but hope it's a great.
I was kinda expecting a new disc but nope. It's 0, not sad about it, but neither am I too happy.
And seriously, Zt'?! What's wrong with you TT!
I completely agree with Jinbee here, this is getting a little frustrating and is very uncreative. First Hunter' then X' and now this?! Just making the springs strong is not something I will expect them to do. They might give it the slightest upgrade of all, but not just making the spring tight!
The layer, was supposed to have a Super Z awakening gommick right? Looking forward to it!

I was honestly hoping we would have a new Driver (considering this is Spriggan), like maybe an upgrade to Zeta (kind of like how Sw is an upgrade of Ir and Ab is an upgrade of Nt). But honestly, I'm not surprised they went with a Zt' though if I'm absolutely honest, the only ' Drivers that are necessary are things like Xtreme and Hunter since they both need the extra burst resistance.

Otherwise, looking forward to it. Though let's pray that they don't pull a kD on us :P

(Oct. 12, 2018  12:06 PM)marutti Wrote: oE.Ω.Qs
Spriggan.0W.Zt'
bL.1'D.Cy
cR.5C.Vl'

@[marutti] - How do you know? And thanks for the info.

A Vl', another ' Driver but on the plus side, we get Outer which is fantastic.
Spriggan.0W.Zt'
bL.1'D.Cy
cR.5C.Vl'
Outer?!?! Hallelujah! This is soo good! Finally we get it more easily! It will no more be obscure!! 
And there you go, Vl'.......
Spriggan.0W.Zt'
bL.1'D.Cy
cR.5C.Vl'

Qs ? Is it a new drive and WOW , Outer also in there , (total madness )

new parts 
-W (frame)
-C (frame)
-D (frame)
-Zt' (driver)
-Vl' (driver)
So glad I preordered this and B-127 for toyshop88 on eBay! All for $65 dollars. He had B-127 for $28 and B-128 for $48 and I bought it when eBay was doing a 15% off everything sale for a day. He has now raised his price for B-128 to around $70. I tried this seller out for the Sept. releases and he ships very fast! I'll finally have Outer? So unexpected. I still want an Orichalcum someday...

Edit: The C frame is Cross and D is Dagger.

Also, Vl' on cR? Haha ?
Wait .... , If they are making 'outer' more Common , they they might Un-ban 'outer' . ( or maybe they may not ?? )
What driver is Vl?
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:33 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: What driver is Vl?

Volcanic , ( the driver from Winning Valtryek )
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:34 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:33 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: What driver is Vl?

Volcanic , ( the driver from Winning Valtryek )

Seriously? This early we get another Volcanic?? What the hell, TT?
Wow, they're releasing Outer of all things? Sounds cool, but this set will sell like crazy.
This is HYPE,let’s go outer
For whatever reason I imagine Qs as Quasar, and the driver would be a large spherical ball. However, the term Quasar I couldn't imagine as a driver, it's just one of the few things in the top of my head Qs could mean, besides Question.
I feel like I was the only one who felt like Orb Egis would get outer
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:40 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I feel like I was the only one who felt like Orb Egis would get outer

I wasn't expecting anything else to come with Outer, I thought it would only be relegated to rare beyblades. I honestly expected maybe 10 or 13.
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:40 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I feel like I was the only one who felt like Orb Egis would get outer

Wow,I would never have thought it was outer
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:44 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I wasn't expecting anything else to come with Outer, I thought it would only be relegated to rare beyblades. I honestly expected maybe 10 or 13.

Same here
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For whatever reason I imagine Qs as Quasar, and the driver would be a large spherical ball. However, the term Quasar I couldn't imagine as a driver, it's just one of the few things in the top of my head Qs could mean, besides Question.

Or maybe Q means Quartz (or even Quite/Quiet ) ??
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For whatever reason I imagine Qs as Quasar, and the driver would be a large spherical ball. However, the term Quasar I couldn't imagine as a driver, it's just one of the few things in the top of my head Qs could mean, besides Question.

Or maybe Q means Quartz ?

It can't be Quartz if the driver is "Qs".
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Or maybe Q means Quartz ?

It can't be Quartz if the driver is "Qs".

That is a big ?

Just Speculating
Holy cow! Spriggan is gorgeous! Definitely will get the set for that alone, the part selection really helps!
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Yaruar Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large
[Image: DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large]
Holy Moly...I am luvin it XD. I love the new dash drivers were getting.....
Surprised about Outer being in this set. Guess TT saw the popularity of Outer in some of their tournaments, that's what I believe is the reason why Outer is in a more accessible set. And the new Spriggan looks amazing, except for the weird naming conventions they're giving for these new system Beys. I'm curious what the official abbreviations will be for the new Valkyrie, Spriggan and others that'll be under the same system as those two.
This is wonderful and all but where’s the metal on Spriggan besides the metal chip?