[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

The blue Bey is CZ-3, but it doesn't scream Orb Aegis to me. Whenever I think of Orb Aegis, I also think of Shadow Orichalcum, for some reason...
Also, CZ-2, the new Spriggan, is supposed to have a unique gimmick, so it might only be a Left-Spin Bey to make space for this new gimmick.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The blue Bey is CZ-3, but it doesn't scream Orb Aegis to me. Whenever I think of Orb Aegis, I also think of Shadow Orichalcum, for some reason...
Also, CZ-2, the new Spriggan, is supposed to have a unique gimmick, so it might only be a Left-Spin Bey to make space for this new gimmick.

I think the blue bey looks more like Turn E by the shape if it.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The blue Bey is CZ-3, but it doesn't scream Orb Aegis to me. Whenever I think of Orb Aegis, I also think of Shadow Orichalcum, for some reason...

I think the blue bey looks more like Turn E by the shape if it.

Oops, that was a brain fart. My bad. CZ-3 looks more like Regulus anyway...
(Aug. 31, 2018  9:55 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Why do people think Orb Aegis and new Spriggan? How about the Valkyrie, is that not new anymore?

Probably because this thread isn't for Valkyrie, but for the four beyblades next to it.
(Aug. 31, 2018  9:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Probably because this thread isn't for Valkyrie, but for the four beyblades next to it.

Oh so the Valkyrie is separate. My bad
I really hope Orb Aegis will have 360° free spinning Metal Balls instead of rollers to deflect attacks. That would make it like the 3D printable design idea I had for @[DraconicArt]'s Akalon Iast year.
(Sep. 01, 2018  12:27 AM)TL14 Wrote: I really hope Orb Aegis will have 360° free spinning Metal Balls instead of rollers to deflect attacks. That would make it like the 3D printable design idea I had for @[DraconicArt]'s Akalon Iast year.

If you zoom in really close on what seems to be Orb Aegis, you can see a metal ball protruding a little bit out of the layer, bigger than the ones Z2 had. Maybe oA will have the Z2 gimmick, but with the balls actually making contact with other layers.
That Red beyblade gives me a lot of lS vibes..
The bL recolor looks good. It is purple isn't it?
So here is what I see when I zoom into the image.

Purple Bloody Longinus
White Crash Ragnaruk
New Blue Bey (Orb Aegis?)
Awakened Phoenix.
I don't think Revive Phoenix will get an evolution because it's already OP and has a random color scheme change in the anime. I think that color change will be its "evolution".
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:08 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't think Revive Phoenix will get an evolution because it's already OP and has a random color scheme change in the anime. I think that color change will be its "evolution".
Pheonix is the prime candidate for an evolution. Using your anime logic causes come issues.

1. In all of metal fight, zero g, beywheelz (Not really canon, also it was a legal form of torture), and burst a color change has never indicated that the bey has evolved.
The beys glow then change form. That's it. 

2. Phi has some sort of "power steal ability". He has been progressively getting more powerful as Aiga battles more. They have some sort of connection.
Just like raga and diablo nemesis. When nemesis gained all the power it needed it evolved from Proto Nemesis to Diablo Nemesis.

3. The cho-z intro. With the most recent episodes intro I noticed something. 
When Aiga went on screen pheonix was red. Right after pheonix turned black guess who came onto screen. Valt and Valkyrie.
This could be a coincidence, or it could possibly lead a connection between Valt and Phi. Black Phoenix seems to be a mixture of both peoples powers.
Witch would lead to this awakened pheonix
(Sep. 02, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:08 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't think Revive Phoenix will get an evolution because it's already OP and has a random color scheme change in the anime. I think that color change will be its "evolution".
Pheonix is the prime candidate for an evolution. Using your anime logic causes come issues.

1. In all of metal fight, zero g, beywheelz (Not really canon, also it was a legal form of torture), and burst a color change has never indicated that the bey has evolved.

2. Phi has some sort of "power steal ability". He has been progressively getting more powerful as Aiga battles more. They have some sort of connection.
Just like raga and diablo nemesis. When nemesis gained all the power it needed it evolved from Proto Nemesis to Diablo Nemesis.

When Aiga went on screen pheonix was red. Right after pheonix turned black guess who came onto screen. Valt and Valkyrie.
This could be a coincidence, or it could possibly lead a connection between Valt and Phi. Black Phoenix seems to be a mixture of both peoples powers.

Even if an evolution for Revive Phoenix would be cool, it's not likely that CZ-2 would be Revive Phoenix. CZ-2's description said that it had a never-before-seen gimmick. With Revive Phoenix's gimmick taking up so much layer space and being the most memorable part of Revive Phoenix, CZ-2 will most likely be a new Spriggan.
(Sep. 02, 2018  1:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Pheonix is the prime candidate for an evolution. Using your anime logic causes come issues.

Even if an evolution for Revive Phoenix would be cool, it's not likely that CZ-2 would be Revive Phoenix. CZ-2's description said that it had a never-before-seen gimmick. With Revive Phoenix's gimmick taking up so much layer space and being the most memorable part of Revive Phoenix, CZ-2 will most likely be a new Spriggan.

I agree with Spriggan being CZ-2. It shape is very similar to Spryzen Requiem
Well technically. Mercury Anubis evolved and powered up in the show via colour change.

Anyway this is getting off topic, and who knows if that is Phoenix. I think a Phoenix upgrade would be a major release, like a starter, rather than a set bey.
(Sep. 02, 2018  2:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well technically. Mercury Anubis evolved and powered up in the show via colour change.

Anyway this is getting off topic, and who knows if that is Phoenix. I think a Phoenix upgrade would be a major release, like a starter, rather than a set bey.
In my opinion so would Spriggan
(Sep. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  2:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well technically. Mercury Anubis evolved and powered up in the show via colour change.

I think they're putting Spriggan in the set just so people will buy it.
(Sep. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Normally I would agree, but there are so many signs for me that makes me think the red layer is Spriggan, and Shu has a less prominent role in the show so far, but who knows that could change.
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: In my opinion so would Spriggan

Normally I would agree, but there are so many signs for me that makes me think the red layer is Spriggan, and Shu has a less prominent role in the show so far, but who knows that could change.

You are right on that. My opinion stands until we get more evidence for this new bey. 

At least we know about Org Aegis.
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: In my opinion so would Spriggan

I feel as if, Phi, either or Dead Hades, start to try to take over Beyblade or something crazy, and I feel like what they did in MFB with the Four Season Bladers would occur, and I have a speculation that would be a reason why Valt got his new Valkyrie, then Shu came in with a new Spriggan, then likely Aiga with the upgraded Xtend, and another unknown blader, to try to stop them. I know it seems really odd, but I just have a feeling it’ll be something along those lines.
A new Phoenix doesn't seem likely
(Sep. 04, 2018  1:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: A new Phoenix doesn't seem likely

There is no denying that there is a resemblance to both rP and Sr
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: [Image: rhr3fn.png]

Me and my friend were just discussing this last night. I feel this is very well the case. Those Chaos like contact points are SOO similar!

I think it'll be like Valt gets a new bey and so does Phi with that random battle that they keep rambling about and never do...
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: [Image: rhr3fn.png]

Me and my friend were just discussing this last night. I feel this is very well the case. Those Chaos like contact points are SOO similar!

I think it'll be like Valt gets a new bey and so does Phi with that random battle that they keep rambling about and never do...

But the x mark and dual rotation,those are spriggan right