[Product]  B-126 Cho-Z Muso BeyStadium Set (Cho-Z Eclipse)

(Oct. 15, 2018  9:34 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Do the Eclipses have Level Chip slots?

No they don't
I mean, I love the layers and the new additions they've added to it: left & right and layers swapping pieces. However, I'm really not that big of a fan of Mugen. I guess it's cool they did something different?
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:31 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From what I understand, can you use both Apollo and Artemis in either spin directions as long as you have the appropriate core?

Apollo and Artemis are permanently set in Left and Right respectively, but you can make either Right Aeclipse or Left Aeclipse using the two halves with the faces and core of either Apollo (for Left Aeclipse) or Artemis (for Right Aeclipse). It looks really convoluted so I may be getting details wrong but that looks like the gist of it.

Right αeclipse apparently has more upper attack, with Left αeclipse having more smash attack. At least, that's what it says in the image making these sound like Legend Spriggan, except for the fact that Left αpollos has weird contact points that are only good for Barrage Attack. At least Right αrtemis might have a small chance to be better than bX...(?)
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:31 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Apollo and Artemis are permanently set in Left and Right respectively, but you can make either Right Aeclipse or Left Aeclipse using the two halves with the faces and core of either Apollo (for Left Aeclipse) or Artemis (for Right Aeclipse). It looks really convoluted so I may be getting details wrong but that looks like the gist of it.

Right αeclipse apparently has more upper attack, with Left αeclipse having more smash attack. At least, that's what it says in the image making these sound like Legend Spriggan, except for the fact that Left αpollos has weird contact points that are only good for Barrage Attack. At least Right αrtemis might have a small chance to be better than bX...(?)
If the artemis layer has better teeth (it was more of the fact the previous Artemis could not handle the recoil but it’s teeth were not the worst) it may be good since the duo artemis design was somewhat good for smash attack but was completely blown down by its massive recoil. People may argue that the layer is unbalanced but if cho z metal is combined with a rubber driver this problem is solved for attack types so I honestly want to see what this layer can do however. It’s contact points are somewhat crammed so I may think otherwise.

The new video on the stadium. To be honest it looks kind of boring.
I got the stadium set last year and I don't really like it. It got boring pretty quick and really only wanted it for SgV. I'll see if anyone sells the beys by themselves. I don't know if I even want the Infinity drivers since I wouldn't be able to use them, but I am a collector, so maybe just for that.
I feel like it's such a waste to release sets like this each year, there's little innovation and these beys for their gimmick would've sold more on their own in a special booster that's priced around 2,000 yen instead. This stadium's average retail price is 8,100 JPY which is about 72 USD and that big price point is going to drive away a lot of people especially with it releasing alongside a random booster. Little people who have interest in both of these releases would go for the stadium just for the two exclusive layers over buying a bunch of random boosters and getting complete beys with parts. I really love the designs for eclipse, but I think I'm going to have to pass on this because of the reasons I mentioned prior. It's really just a shame, instead of giving us another slightly altered mugen stadium they could've done something like, a larger stadium with altered slopes/dips on it to suit the increase in size and maintain proper driver performance or really just about anything else that'd be different in concept. The mugen stadiums basically only do one thing, whereas specialized stadiums that are suited for regular battles and to have an affect on it with its differences would be so much more interesting and have so much more value in it. I hope if they release another stadium like this next year that they don't just reuse a mugen stadium concept again and charge another couple thousand yen for it.

not to mention the complete waste of an opportunity for nika and tokonatsu to own this bey since a sun/moon/eclipse bey would fit for twins so well.
(Oct. 16, 2018  11:09 AM)yukenta Wrote: I feel like it's such a waste to release sets like this each year, there's little innovation and these beys for their gimmick would've sold more on their own in a special booster that's priced around 2,000 yen instead. This stadium's average retail price is 8,100 JPY which is about 72 USD and that big price point is going to drive away a lot of people especially with it releasing alongside a random booster. Little people who have interest in both of these releases would go for the stadium just for the two exclusive layers over buying a bunch of random boosters and getting complete beys with parts. I really love the designs for eclipse, but I think I'm going to have to pass on this because of the reasons I mentioned prior. It's really just a shame, instead of giving us another slightly altered mugen stadium they could've done something like, a larger stadium with altered slopes/dips on it to suit the increase in size and maintain proper driver performance or really just about anything else that'd be different in concept. The mugen stadiums basically only do one thing, whereas specialized stadiums that are suited for regular battles and to have an affect on it with its differences would be so much more interesting and have so much more value in it. I hope if they release another stadium like this next year that they don't just reuse a mugen stadium concept again and charge another couple thousand yen for it.

not to mention the complete waste of an opportunity for nika and tokonatsu to own this bey since a sun/moon/eclipse bey would fit for twins so well.

If it hadn't been for Tokonatsu already wielding a Trident, Duo Apollos would've been great for the pair (even though first letters of their names don't really match the bey).
One thing I never brought up was that I kind of wished these had a full stock combo, I'll even accept one set of parts both share, but it just comes with the infinite driver. I would rather they came as a full beyblade so it would be slightly be worth our purchase more and also feel more complete. Plus, I'd love to see what TT would've used for them, maybe it's 11M.Mr, or Zt or something like that.
I cannot see their teeth, and I cannot hear clicks when they assemble/disassemble the bey.
Does that mean they have mG slope instead of regular teeth?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(Oct. 16, 2018  11:09 AM)yukenta Wrote: I feel like it's such a waste to release sets like this each year, there's little innovation and these beys for their gimmick would've sold more on their own in a special booster that's priced around 2,000 yen instead. This stadium's average retail price is 8,100 JPY which is about 72 USD and that big price point is going to drive away a lot of people especially with it releasing alongside a random booster. Little people who have interest in both of these releases would go for the stadium just for the two exclusive layers over buying a bunch of random boosters and getting complete beys with parts. I really love the designs for eclipse, but I think I'm going to have to pass on this because of the reasons I mentioned prior. It's really just a shame, instead of giving us another slightly altered mugen stadium they could've done something like, a larger stadium with altered slopes/dips on it to suit the increase in size and maintain proper driver performance or really just about anything else that'd be different in concept. The mugen stadiums basically only do one thing, whereas specialized stadiums that are suited for regular battles and to have an affect on it with its differences would be so much more interesting and have so much more value in it. I hope if they release another stadium like this next year that they don't just reuse a mugen stadium concept again and charge another couple thousand yen for it.

it's true that it could've have been beys for nika or toko but it wouldn't be possible the name of they beys doesn't match their name at all. so that's impossible
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

it's true that it could've have been beys for nika or toko but it wouldn't be possible the name of they beys doesn't match their name at all. so that's impossible

It’s not like any name starts with the symbol that’s like an A And E combined.
(Oct. 16, 2018  11:41 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: it's true that it could've have been beys for nika or toko but it wouldn't be possible the name of they beys doesn't match their name at all. so that's impossible

what? αpollo, αrtemis and αeclipse are written with an alpha (α).
(Oct. 16, 2018  11:41 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: it's true that it could've have been beys for nika or toko but it wouldn't be possible the name of they beys doesn't match their name at all. so that's impossible

There are, but not that many. plus, where have you ever seen æ used on a Bey? The names are spelled αpollos, αrtemis, and αeclipse.
I’ve seen the capital AE used to spell aeclipse.
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:20 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I’ve seen the capital AE used to spell aeclipse.

But the official spelling for the Bey αeclipse uses an alpha
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:22 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:20 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I’ve seen the capital AE used to spell aeclipse.

But the official spelling for the Bey αeclipse uses an alpha

I'd presume an a alone would be close enough. The letter "α" more or less evolved over time into the "a" we know today anyways, so they're sort of the same letter without being the same letter.
If i'm not mistaken, toko and nika share the last name [A]oi, so it could work, I guess.

Artemis is 19.51 grams.

Apollo is 20.10 grams.

I thought Artemis would be heavier to be honest.
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Artemis is 19.51 grams.

Apollo is 20.10 grams.

So then how heavy are L.Eclipse and R.Eclipse?
(Oct. 18, 2018  6:28 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Artemis is 19.51 grams.

Apollo is 20.10 grams.

So then how heavy are L.Eclipse and R.Eclipse?

If you divide the mass of Artemis and Apollo then add them together you would get pretty close.
Cho Z Eclipse (Right Artemis, Left Apolos, Right Eclipse and Left Eclipse) official combo are 11T.Z' from Beyterminal
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:10 AM)marutti Wrote: Cho Z Eclipse (Right Artemis, Left Apolos, Right Eclipse and Left Eclipse) official combo are 11T.Z' from Beyterminal

Just .......weird