[Product]  B-126 Cho-Z Muso BeyStadium Set (Cho-Z Eclipse)

(Sep. 01, 2018  5:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  5:21 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Looking closer at the images posted, It seems Apollos is Left spin and Artemis is Right spin, contrary to what has been saud.

Oof. Now that you said that, I realized it's true. This means not only is Apollos the first non-dragon Left Spin Bey, but it could replace hS for left spin defense! Artemis looks like it won't replace Valkyrie...

No way is Apollo replacing hS for left-spin Defense. It has way too many contact points to create recoil. Just like the original Duo Apollo, its shape is not at all conductive for Defense while not being good for Attack either.

I doubt either layer will be particularly good in any combination, just like before, but man do they look really nice.
(Sep. 01, 2018  8:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  5:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Oof. Now that you said that, I realized it's true. This means not only is Apollos the first non-dragon Left Spin Bey, but it could replace hS for left spin defense! Artemis looks like it won't replace Valkyrie...

No way is Apollo replacing hS for left-spin Defense. It has way too many contact points to create recoil. Just like the original Duo Apollo, its shape is not at all conductive for Defense while not being good for Attack either.

I doubt either layer will be particularly good in any combination, just like before, but man do they look really nice.

The thing is that those spikes will help it burst Right Spin Beys with a soft launch, and "Left αpollos" is probably heavier than Hell Salamander. "Right αrtemis" on the other hand, is probably heavier than Winning Valkyrie, but not the new CHo-Z Valkyrie.
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  8:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: No way is Apollo replacing hS for left-spin Defense. It has way too many contact points to create recoil. Just like the original Duo Apollo, its shape is not at all conductive for Defense while not being good for Attack either.

The thing is that those spikes will help it burst Right Spin Beys with a soft launch, and "Left αpollos" is probably heavier than Hell Salamander. "Right αrtemis" on the other hand, is probably heavier than Winning Valkyrie, but not the new CHo-Z Valkyrie.

Duo Apollo had no actual Defense power to it and no burst power against left spinning beys. I don't see how this slightly revamped design would change any of that. It also doesn't look like it'd be heavier than Hell Salamander, and it wouldn't make much of a difference even if it did because its edges still suck.

This is also probably a good time to remind you that Duo Apollo and Duo Artemis weighed less than just about any other God layer, so suddenly saying both of them are gonna be heavy (especially heavier than the new Valkyrie, which we can't even begin to guess the weight of) is quite a jump. I really don't see the evidence that might support this at all.
If the right spin mugen driver is the same as the god set version than that means that bK will still not work without the planet driver or modifications on this set, and if the left spin driver is just a reverse version of the right spin driver then aB wont work in this stadium.
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:31 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: If the right spin mugen driver is the same as the god set version than that means that bK will still not work without the planet driver or modifications on this set, and if the left spin driver is just a reverse version of the right spin driver then aB wont work in this stadium.

There is a picture of the two new Mugen Drivers on the previous page and I can definitely say that Kukulcan and Bahamut will not work with them.
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:31 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: If the right spin mugen driver is the same as the god set version than that means that bK will still not work without the planet driver or modifications on this set, and if the left spin driver is just a reverse version of the right spin driver then aB wont work in this stadium.

There is a picture of the two new Mugen Drivers on the previous page and I can definitely say that Kukulcan and Bahamut will not work with them.

Also, the average Super Z Bey doesn't fit, but Left Apollos, Left Aeclipse, Right Artemis, and Right Aeclips aren't average
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, the average Super Z Bey doesn't fit, but Left Apollos, Left Aeclipse, Right Artemis, and Right Aeclips aren't average

Where'd you get that idea? The only Layers that cannot use the Mugen driver because of how they're made are Beat Kukulcan, Ark Bahamut and Nightmare Longinus. I have never heard anything about the Super Z Layers being unable to fit onto the Mugen Driver. I think the advantage of the Super Z αeclipse is that it won't be unbalanced in the stadium.
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Dang it.

(Sep. 02, 2018  8:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There is a picture of the two new Mugen Drivers on the previous page and I can definitely say that Kukulcan and Bahamut will not work with them.

Also, the average Super Z Bey doesn't fit, but Left Apollos, Left Aeclipse, Right Artemis, and Right Aeclips aren't average

I have the original mugen set, and I can use all my super z beys fine
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There is a picture of the two new Mugen Drivers on the previous page and I can definitely say that Kukulcan and Bahamut will not work with them.

Dang it.

(Sep. 02, 2018  8:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, the average Super Z Bey doesn't fit, but Left Apollos, Left Aeclipse, Right Artemis, and Right Aeclips aren't average

Then why did zankye have to make a mod for them?
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Dang it.

Then why did zankye have to make a mod for them?

Can you link that video. Because from what I have seen there is no mod reacquired unless your stadium is defective. In witch case you have to rewire the stadium
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Then why did zankye have to make a mod for them?

I believe you're thinking of the mods to put Kukulcan, and Bahamut on the Mugen driver.
(Sep. 03, 2018  12:11 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Then why did zankye have to make a mod for them?

I believe you're thinking of the mods to put Kukulcan, and Bahamut on the Mugen driver.

He made a video about that with eF, saying he needed to mod the driver
wait,is that the same tool to change spin direction that comes in Cho-Z Spriggan's set?
I wonder why that tool thing comes on the new spriggan... interesting...........
I'm fairly certain the inclusion of that tool is because the cores of the beys are what's used to lock the two halves of the layers since they don't have godchips. Can't wait to get my hands on this set, even if these layers' shapes bode poorly for competitive, haha
From what I understand, can you use both Apollo and Artemis in either spin directions as long as you have the appropriate core?
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From what I understand, can you use both Apollo and Artemis in either spin directions as long as you have the appropriate core?

Apollo and Artemis are permanently set in Left and Right respectively, but you can make either Right Aeclipse or Left Aeclipse using the two halves with the faces and core of either Apollo (for Left Aeclipse) or Artemis (for Right Aeclipse). It looks really convoluted so I may be getting details wrong but that looks like the gist of it.
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:53 PM)marutti Wrote:

lol aiga beats free an The manga , anime version was way better , aiga fans are going to be happy
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

lol aiga beats free an The manga , anime version was way better , aiga fans are going to be happy

I guess no one is happy with the conclusion of the battle then.

It is pretty odd that it happened so quickly, but this is a manga that is monthly if I remember correctly, so there isn't too much they could squeeze in. What I don't like personally is how Valkyrie is instantly upgraded without an explanation or reason.

But this is getting off topic.
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol aiga beats free an The manga , anime version was way better , aiga fans are going to be happy

I guess no one is happy with the conclusion of the battle then.

It is pretty odd that it happened so quickly, but this is a manga that is monthly if I remember correctly, so there isn't too much they could squeeze in. What I don't like personally is how Valkyrie is instantly upgraded without an explanation or reason.

But this is getting off topic.

I'm asking myself the same question valkyrie just evolve just like that but yea we better take this to manga thread.
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Who are aiga's fans???LOL