[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

I like the Wolborg burst bey, it look cool.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMoSwfTGxo

Technically this is the RLC9 version but yeah, hK broke at the hinge.
Since when does it say wolborg have to be "chouzetsu" bey?
Come on, we all know that's only for a remake..
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wolborg - It has decent teeth, still incredibly light though and NO it cannot house a level chip. One thing I was surprised about is how it didn't immediately burst considering 8 Bearing is probably the easiest setup to burst. I don't think Bearing is improved either but I can't tell.

Probably because it's the only remastered Layer with a relatively deflectional/low recoil design
The red destroy driver apparently has a stronger spring in it
(Aug. 11, 2018  10:40 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: The red destroy driver apparently has a stronger spring in it

Every part has minor variances in how they perform. One person's red Destroy being stronger than another driver does not mean every red Destroy from that set will have the same level of spring strength.
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:16 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  10:40 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: The red destroy driver apparently has a stronger spring in it

Every part has minor variances in how they perform. One person's red Destroy being stronger than another driver does not mean every red Destroy from that set will have the same level of spring strength.

So MAYBE the red ds and silver black grey br have stronger springs so is there ANY SCOPE for a stronger spring for at.
Do any of you guys know how good the teeth on the hK in this set are? I'm going to get this set (even if the hK is bad-- it has many useful parts) and I really like hK, so I just want to know how good the layer is.
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:50 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Do any of you guys know how good the teeth on the hK in this set are? I'm going to get this set (even if the hK is bad-- it has many useful parts) and I really like hK, so I just want to know how good the layer is.

I'm no expert on parts or anything but hK doesn't seem great so far, it's not horrible per-say, it's just outclassed. Of course, it depends on how strong your hK is, I remember @[Kevo]'s hK being a monster.

I'm guessing this version of hK will be the same or weaker since some videos show it gets bursted by Wolborg of all things.
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:50 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Do any of you guys know how good the teeth on the hK in this set are? I'm going to get this set (even if the hK is bad-- it has many useful parts) and I really like hK, so I just want to know how good the layer is.

I'm no expert on parts or anything but hK doesn't seem great so far, it's not horrible per-say, it's just outclassed. Of course, it depends on how strong your hK is, I remember @[Kevo]'s hK being a monster.

I'm guessing this version of hK will be the same or weaker since some videos show it gets bursted by Wolborg of all things.

Could you link it pleaee
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm no expert on parts or anything but hK doesn't seem great so far, it's not horrible per-say, it's just outclassed. Of course, it depends on how strong your hK is, I remember @[Kevo]'s hK being a monster.

Could you link it pleaee

Oh,I meant to say the video where hk was bursted by wolborg lol
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:49 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you link it pleaee

(Aug. 14, 2018  6:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh,I meant to say the video where hk was bursted by wolborg lol
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:49 AM)Kevo Wrote:
Not that it means much from LEOTOY haha.
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:16 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh,I meant to say the video where hk was bursted by wolborg lol
Not that it means much from LEOTOY haha.

Yup,I saw this,but this is just as credible as CoroCoro lol
Hey guys, I've heard Japonese complain aboit this product. Why?
(Aug. 16, 2018  2:55 PM)Aruku Wrote: Hey guys, I've heard Japonese complain aboit this product. Why?

hK is easy  to burst, but Complains?
Everything is great. The 3 god of drivers. 7 as well as dagger looks cool.  Wolborg is Best OG remake Probably
Cool. Dunno, I hear some beytuber tested that the Bearing here is weaker? Than the Bearing from customize set by doing a hand spin test.
(Aug. 16, 2018  2:58 PM)Aruku Wrote: Cool. Dunno, I hear some beytuber tested that the Bearing here is weaker? Than the Bearing from customize set by doing a hand spin test.

But , Many have ( ALSO ) told that the springs inside the Bearing (driver) has become stronger than the Bearing from customize set !!
(Aug. 16, 2018  3:25 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  2:58 PM)Aruku Wrote: Cool. Dunno, I hear some beytuber tested that the Bearing here is weaker? Than the Bearing from customize set by doing a hand spin test.

But , Many have ( ALSO ) told that the springs inside the Bearing (driver) has become stronger than the Bearing from customize set !!

I think that it was only hope of that but I don't think that is the case. Can someone confirm this? Thanks!
I've seen a lot of videos of Hazard Kerbeus lately on Youtube and it really bursts a lot against different beyblades, is it simply a bad layer? Or the stock combo in Cho-Z Triple Booster is not quite suitable for the layer? Is Hazard Kerbeus really worth the purchase? Does it stand a chance on competitive plays if given with the right parts? Is there supposed to be a specific technique on launching or strategy? Because I'm somehow disappointed with what I've witnessed on the videos, it burst almost every time, though I'm still trying to like it.
i don’t know if this will be true for everyone,
but (my single copy) of RLC hK has way more burst resistance than compared to (my single copy) of TB hK,
and my RLC hK is not like the one in kevo's unburstable hK video.

my TB hK is total garbage against everything right spinning
I haven’t got my TBS hK, but my RLC hK could be good with some special mold driver (especially the ones released in early Burst products, which has relatively good spring). But it is definitely not the most defensive one. Its advantage to some other layers that has good burst resistance, such as vL and rP, is that it has better stamina. But it is outclassed by Archer Hercules.
I would say that it could be good for fun or collection purpose. It is not a very competitive choice.
(Aug. 18, 2018  3:53 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I haven’t got my TBS hK, but my RLC hK could be good with some special mold driver (especially the ones released in early Burst products, which has relatively good spring). But it is definitely not the most defensive one. Its advantage to some other layers that has good burst resistance, such as vL and rP, is that it has better stamina. But it is outclassed by Archer Hercules.
I would say that it could be good for fun or collection purpose. It is not a very competitive choice.

Hey bro,could you try hk on nt and ds ,also any nice combos for this layer
At least , this is a great IMPROVEMENT from Guardian Kerbeus !!!!
So, hK is more or less competitive than rP and vL?