[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

Two Sided Version of HIT.
Maybe made for bX??
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Two Sided Version of HIT.
Maybe made for bX??
No this has to be for the Triple Booster xD but it could be good with Buster Xcalibur
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:47 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
Maybe made for bX??
No this has to be for the Triple Booster xD but it could be good with Buster Xcalibur

That's what I am talking ABout, like when hit was realeased with tN
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:47 PM)MrBlade Wrote: No this has to be for the Triple Booster xD but it could be good with Buster Xcalibur

That's what I am talking ABout, like when hit was realeased with tN

oh ok
This disk would be the perfect combo for Buster Xcalibur ( or any other Xcalibur )
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:39 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This disk would be the perfect combo for Buster Xcalibur ( or any other Xcalibur )

Did'ya meant Disc FRAME??
Actually  you did
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:39 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This disk would be the perfect combo for Buster Xcalibur ( or any other Xcalibur )

Did'ya meant Disc FRAME??
Actually  you did

Ya , I told about the disk frame ( it would make the bey symetrically balanced )
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Did'ya meant Disc FRAME??
Actually  you did

Ya , I told about the disk frame ( it would make the bey symetrically balanced )

HMM, bit you need a bit unbalance with Any Xcalius/Xcalibur
Maybe made for bX??

they said the new frame of this set is "perfect for Buster",so yeah,I think it was indeed made for bX
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Ya , I told about the disk frame ( it would make the bey symetrically balanced )

HMM, bit you need a bit unbalance with Any Xcalius/Xcalibur

To increase its attack ?
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:48 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: HMM, bit you need a bit unbalance with Any Xcalius/Xcalibur

To increase its attack ?

Yes, unbalance causes it to hit strong with one side, i.e., the Sword tip
https://youtu.be/mbTrTPERHPU

In This video There are all the Parts from The 3 on 3 set
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:38 PM)FreeZ Wrote: https://youtu.be/mbTrTPERHPU

In This video There are all the Parts from The 3 on 3 set

Yeah, we know about the parts in this set.
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:47 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
Maybe made for bX??

In corocoro issue, it said that there is a new Frame on zA that would fit bX perfectly. So I think this is made for bX but just put it in the st so that people have to buy more products.
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:21 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Where is level Chip slot,
no slot
Maybe it just has metal

Is it just me or do you guys see where the sides of the level chip would go (the same place where the disc's prongs go in)

I think the hole for a level chip is under the bit chip protector thing (I don't know much about the plastic gen)
[Image: 24b57k0.png]

Here's a near full view of the (possible) owner of Hazard Kerbeus. With the similar colour scheme to hK, the chain details, that K on his scarf, the dog mask I would be surprised if he didn't own Kerbeus.
I'm really happy about the release of Wolborg with Bearing. Looks great!
(Jul. 14, 2018  3:49 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm really happy about the release of Wolborg with Bearing. Looks great!

Even better, that rich silver color is not only accurate but a good contrast to the gold colored Bearing we got with the GCS. I really like that.
I really like the inclusion of a silver bearing because with a fairly neutral colour like silver, it will look great in almost any combo.
(Jul. 14, 2018  3:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 24b57k0.png]

Here's a near full view of the (possible) owner of Hazard Kerbeus. With the similar colour scheme to hK, the chain details, that K on his scarf, the dog mask I would be surprised if he didn't own Kerbeus.

to be honest, the mask looks more like a donkey, and K is there, so no doubt about hK
Walborg is made the same way Dragoon F is: it may have come out the same time as Z beys but all Z beys have some symbol in the middle. So it doesnt have or needs a chip slot. Btw the way this bey looks im lookin forward to the blue version soon.
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:41 PM)MrBlade Wrote: [Image: 2cfcp5t.png]
There we go! Thats it! This is the new frame that will most likely debut in this set which is called "Dagger". sorry by the way I've never uploaded an image before xD

This is what bX should have come with. I think this will reappear in a RB with bX...

Actually , We all specalated that he would own HK ( bec, he has the same colour sceam as Kerbeus )
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Actually , We all specalated that he would own HK ( bec, he has the same colour sceam as Kerbeus )

Yeah, I know already.