[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 05, 2018  8:33 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I'm very sure Shu will still use Spriggan Requiem. It already has too much for any really tangible upgrade. If anything, pop some metal on the golden axes and equip it for a level chip, but that's probably about it. I doubt we will see one.

True that bc they used every driver type for zeta and what else could there be? For disk they can give 10 but idk
(Mar. 07, 2018  9:01 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Nice! A lot of stuff coming around my B-day (was born in August)

Wow wow wow same here xD
I got the last two 3-on-3 boosters, so this oughta be good. I hope for a really awesome exclusive.
I am hyped for this. Anyone know the release date
(Jul. 06, 2018  12:01 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I am hyped for this. Anyone know the release date

Late August.
According to this site, the B-121 set will come with a Z Achilles, Hazard Kerbeus .7.At and WOLBORG! Will we have another Bearing in a set?

Source: http://bit.ly/2m9Kinn
hK.7.At...Serious?
No Frame?
No new parts?
Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic... hilarious. At least it's actually a god disk and a defense type driver, but the lack of new parts for Kerbeus and the fact that it's just another extra again erks me. Maybe that supposed owner of Kerbeus in that poster isn't the owner?

Z Achilles? Okay? Probably the V2.U.Q of the set.

Wolborg being in this set is certainly unexpected.

But wait, if this follows regular BSB releases, then that means the only new part is Wolborgs layer.

EDIT: Okay apparently there IS a new frame on zA of all things, and not hK oddly enough.
Wow lol, TT must really hate Kerbeus though they wouldn't have made it if that was the case.

I find it astonishing that TT repeats the same method as gK, make it an RLC and just throw in some old parts. Granted, 7.At are still good parts to this day so that's cool but I'd be more interested to see new stuff. I guess Wolborg is way more important.

I wonder how exciting this will be when advertised in the anime lol
WOW , WOLBORG will get a burst version < SO HYPED FOR IT >
Stop with Z-Achilles, TT. I’m happy we’re receiving a new frame, because they really complete the Beyblades. Hope it’s a new colour, too (preferably, a solid blue, similarly to the red that came with Amaterios booster)

Really excited for a new Atomic, the recoloured Hazard Kerbeus (a beautiful looking layer) and, of course, Wolborg. Hope it had a new version of the bearing driver.
Is the frame on Achilles going to be brand new or a latest fame like lift.also hyped for this one.
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:16 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is the frame on Achilles  going to be brand new or a latest fame like lift.also hyped for this one.
It just says a new frame, there is no name given. And I am pretty sure it woun't be lift but a new frame.
Oh yeah , a new frame,I am hyped .
Was planning on buying this then I read wolborg.
Unless it's a completely new layer like Leopard, why put an og bey in the same product as the new beys? The rbs were already bad enough.
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Limetka Wrote: Was planning on buying this then I read wolborg.  
Unless it's a completely new layer like Leopard, why  put an og bey in the same product as the new beys? The rbs were already bad enough.
Well, maybe the layer can be better? And if the unknown parts turn out to be new and if not new but the best ones, will that change your thought? 
Cause a burst beyblade is a burst beyblade, let it be OG or new one.
But the reason behind it is something I don't know. 
Maybe to get sales for the beyblade a little up when it's released? But I don't know.
https://gamp.ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12390...ssion=true

That 7 disk of hK is green, the Atomic is a nice green and that hK has a funny bright green as opposed to translucent black.
If you look closely The transparent black part has “10” spikes and the outer solid green is has many “bump”s .also the layer flexes like “nothing” .so it’s combo should be 10 bump nothing thought I feel 10 bump is a must as atomic is still cool on it.also that green 7 looks sick and I am loving that atomic.most probably getting this one and buster Excalibur.HYPE...............
(Jul. 12, 2018  12:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://gamp.ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12390...ssion=true

That 7 disk of hK is green, the Atomic is a nice green and that hK has a funny bright green as opposed to translucent black.

At The Website if you scroll down You will see bX official Parts!
@[FreeZ] I know already I posted it on it's respective thread.

More hK images, and Wolborg too

https://mobile.twitter.com/SABO_Bey_mini...48/photo/1

[Image: fbgcd5.jpg]
Wolborg.8.Br

K!d said it first
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[FreeZ] I know already I posted it on it's respective thread.

More hK images, and Wolborg too

https://mobile.twitter.com/SABO_Bey_mini...48/photo/1

[Image: fbgcd5.jpg]

The green 7 disc looks beautiful!! hK is such a nice looking combo imo. The wolborg looks great and I'm hoping for a new driver or disc with it (but probably not) + the new zA recolor looks awesome. Any info on the new frame releasing with this yet?
@[Ranch+Kerbeus], this is just what you wanted! Smile

I like the green 7 disc, that is a nice touch.
(Jul. 12, 2018  3:26 PM)K1D Wrote: Wolborg.8.Br

Wherever you've seen that, made me happy.
After son prohibited me to buy GCS, had real trouble to find Bearing (at reasonable price).
I am quickly growing on the big focus on green plastic. The Atomic looks almost like the E2 one except with a red ring. This is also the first time the Atomic ring isn't the same colour as it's stock layer colour. Instead of greenish blue as expected it's red. That painted 7 is gorgeous, so much so that I won't be using it.