[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

[Image: DcL9BgZV0AA_JaJ.jpg]
Hell Salamander is confirmed to have a 12 Core Disc and a Op Driver.
Interesting, so another bey uses 12 too? I wonder what Op could be?
Open
Opposite
Optimize
Operate
Option
Maybe one of them?
My money is on Open or Option.
I'd be surprised if this didn't come with a Frame. The only booster so far to come without a Frame is eF, and that was probably just so it would match the starters it was being released alongside. (kinda like how gV and kS had frames to match up with bR, but all the other starters had no frames)

I think the Driver's name could be Option? If it's a balance type that would make sense.
The lack of Frames in general is a little jarring really.

Like, generally TT sticks to this;
  • Starters include a new Layer and two other new parts.
  • Boosters include a new Layer and one other new part.
  • If a new Disk is included in a release, it will not have a Frame (Blast Jinnius defied this one).
  • Initial starters/boosters at the beginning of a system are normally exempt from these guidelines.

Just very weird to see lack of focus on any Frames, outside of Reach really. It's almost as if they're trying to phase them out? Or they're simply running out of ideas?
I think TT changed these rules for Cho Z beys. Perhaps because of the new pack, neither Starter bor Booster would have Frame, while Random Booster would have one, instead.
Op will stand for overpowered
In all seriousness, I think it might stand for open
Seeing as R2.G.R, K2.L.P and bR.4C.Fl were the first boosters of their systems, all with new parts at the time, I was surprised that eF.0.Yr didn't follow up and I couldn't tell you why, I doubt Shu having the 0 disk is enough of a reason.

And yeah I think boosters will most likely just stick with being frameless, but we'll have to see. It's odd because these disks are built to house frames and it would be odd not to make more of these outside RBVs.
(May. 02, 2018  2:33 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  2:13 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It is a left spin Beyblade, just we can confirm it by watching where we have to put the launcher on the layer...

It's probably both Left and Right spin. Aren't we getting a new LR launcher?
Having a new LR launcher only means that you'll be able to launch left spin Beyblades and right spin Beyblades... So it makes sense if hS is left spin Wink
I hope that tt dulls down 12 for this release
I hope this is the last release with 12,I DON'T WANT TO SEE MORE BEYS BREAKING BECAUSE OF IT!!!
I actually see this good since is a left spin bey I think 12 it going to make less damage
(May. 02, 2018  2:33 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  2:13 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It is a left spin Beyblade, just we can confirm it by watching where we have to put the launcher on the layer...

It's probably both Left and Right spin. Aren't we getting a new LR launcher?
That's coming after Kerbeus.
(May. 03, 2018  2:46 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I hope this is the last release with 12,I DON'T WANT TO SEE MORE BEYS BREAKING BECAUSE OF IT!!!

Have any beys really been badly damaged because of a 12 disk ( ˘•ω•˘ )
(May. 04, 2018  11:06 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  2:46 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I hope this is the last release with 12,I DON'T WANT TO SEE MORE BEYS BREAKING BECAUSE OF IT!!!

Have any beys really been badly damaged because of a 12 disk ( ˘•ω•˘ )

Yes the 12 disk tears chunks of Fafnir's rubber and leaves large gashes in the plastic. Not scuff marks or plastic stress, actual chunks of plastic missing.
(May. 05, 2018  4:04 AM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 04, 2018  11:06 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Have any beys really been badly damaged because of a 12 disk ( ˘•ω•˘ )

Yes the 12 disk tears chunks of Fafnir's rubber and leaves large gashes in the plastic. Not scuff marks or plastic stress, actual chunks of plastic missing.

That sounds pretty serious I'm pretty sure that effects the performance of the beys too. I kinda wanna see some pictures •_ゝ•
But this bey is a left spin bey so it would not hit the 12 disk and also the height could make that difference
BTW
 [Image: tumblr_inline_p7yfhgIaYC1tepd23_500.png]
Looks different compared to 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoW6_i25OX8r3ImdVUzJ9...5ZO9B__QZw]
Is that the mode change?
Most likely it is.. When I first showed the picture of it I told you guys it's gonna have a mode change like Blitz lol
(May. 05, 2018  2:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: BTW
 [Image: tumblr_inline_p7yfhgIaYC1tepd23_500.png]
Looks different compared to 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoW6_i25OX8r3ImdVUzJ9...5ZO9B__QZw]
Is that the mode change?
Most likely
That looks cooler that way, and a lot less generic. Having stickers on it helps pretty immensely in giving it some color.

Looks like there's no level chip though, which kind of disappoints me. That original picture clearly has a yellow level chip, and I was hoping I'd see that in the actual release. Probably just dreaming too hard though.
I'm probably in the minority, but I am happy they're waiting to release the level chip. I know a select few were able to obtain them in JPN, but otherwise, people don't have them. I'm thinking they'll push a lot of these Cho-Z Beyblades into the broken zone.
(May. 05, 2018  7:51 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm probably in the minority, but I am happy they're waiting to release the level chip. I know a select few were able to obtain them in JPN, but otherwise, people don't have them. I'm thinking they'll push a lot of these Cho-Z Beyblades into the broken zone.

@[Frostic Fox] has ordered them for round about $200 so HUGE props to him Smile