[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

(Apr. 27, 2018  11:32 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Official leak of Hell Salamander (B-113).
Looks like another dual spin bey, yay
(Apr. 27, 2018  11:41 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  11:32 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Official leak of Hell Salamander (B-113).
Or it could just be left spin xD
(Apr. 27, 2018  11:41 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
It's not a Left & Right spin bey, it's a Left spin bey
the phrase in the side says it has two modes or something like this
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:16 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Can someone translate?

in the side it's saying something about it having 2 modes and the bottom is probably just saying the release date and that it will be shown in the next CoroCoro...i think
I saw tabs next to the disk like how lS could spin left and right so I assumed. If I was wrong (which is very likely) then I’m sorry
http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/ Here is the source for what I'm about to say, basically I believe this is all from trademarks and TT news around twitter but it says that Hell Salamander Can Turn Left and Has Two Modes. I really wonder what the two modes are
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:07 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: I saw tabs next to the disk like how lS could spin left and right so I assumed. If I was wrong (which is very likely) then I’m sorry

Well, all ChouZetsu Beys have "2" . Technically it's still the same, just with a dent in it to fit the Level Chip so it seems like it has 2. Dual Spin is still a possibility.
is it just me or looks like it has A LOT of metal?
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:39 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: is it just me or looks like it has A LOT of metal?

I saw this too! Even on the main contact points Chocked
Looks super interesting! What's his owners name?
Why does the face on the bey look like Spriggan on lS?
Can someone please provide the source of this image so that they may have proper credit?

I can tell this is from Twitter, but whose?
(Apr. 28, 2018  3:05 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Looks super interesting! What's his owners name?

Suou Aka the white haired guy who always smiles and is friends with Fubuki.
Reminder to everyone: please do not quote the same images over and over again. I've removed around four of them just now. It's redundant and makes the thread needlessly longer. Just quote the text from the post if anything at all. Thank you!

Not sure I'd call an official poster/advertisement a "leak" haha. But thanks for sharing!
Sorry, Kei. Can't see the image due to a plugin, so I didn't realize it was huge on the forum. My bad all the same.

I can tell you guys that the image doesn't say it's 2-way spinning or left spinning. Really not much said.

I'll post a translation image if I can have the person to give credit to for the original photo. Else I'll do it another way later.

(Apr. 28, 2018  1:43 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: in the side it's saying something about it having 2 modes and the bottom is probably just saying the release date and that it will be shown in the next CoroCoro...i think

That's pretty much it, really.
This bey really looks like Thermal Lacerta, Both are pink kinda and both have those blue stickers. Awesome!
The only 2 modes I can think of are type changes in the layer / driver. Or it could also be based around how much the combo has clicked. Anything else doesn’t seem likely (to me) as these are ChouZetsu Beys, which aren’t as full of gimmicks as the God system
U never know tho, it’s a whole new range of Beyblade Burst
head reminds me of legend sprigga- *shot*
Based on its shape, it is unlikely to be something like defense or stamina. And since we've just got an left spin attack type this month, it is unlikely for us to have another left spin attack next month. And since it is said to have two modes, I think this might be the left spin bey for balance type.
Plus, we don't have a pure left spin Balance type. We have left attack, Longinus, left stamina, Fafnir, left defense which was Bahamut.
If Salamander is Balance-type, I think it would be cool to see it use Merge for it's Driver. Another color of Merge would be nice, and it's already primed for Left Spin, so unless the new part in this Booster is a Driver, I can't think of a better Driver to include, haha.
I hope this has a new driver! Something like WA130 would be cool