[Product]  B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl

hasbro will probably make chouzetsu announced in hascon 2019 so 2016-2017 was burst 2018 is evolution and 2019 is chouzetsu
(Feb. 24, 2018  4:02 AM)NecroticEclipse Wrote: Plot twist!!!!! The owner of amaterios was actually gingka hagane all along and he used it for minor purpouses and he then gave it to the wbba to put on display when he retired
Is that even confirmed?
(Feb. 24, 2018  3:47 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  4:02 AM)NecroticEclipse Wrote: Plot twist!!!!! The owner of amaterios was actually gingka hagane all along and he used it for minor purpouses and he then gave it to the wbba to put on display when he retired
Is that even confirmed?

No
Well I am also waiting for chouzetsu series

Really gingka hagane???
The beys have been released in Hong Kong one day beforehand.

The left one is battle set ver and right one is the starter ver.
[Image: IMG_8674.jpg]
I just noticed that the disks in the Cho-Z Battle Set are painted. Grin I like the painted disks more but the pearl layers look better in my opinion. It's so hard to decide on what to buy next. Unhappy
(Mar. 16, 2018  1:30 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just noticed that the disks in the Cho-Z Battle Set are painted. Grin I like the painted disks more but the pearl layers look better in my opinion. It's so hard to decide on what to buy next. Unhappy

You can paint the disks with sharpie, It worked rlly well for me
12 and 11's weights are absurd. There's no way discs that light are going to be competitive, haha.

I don't think eF and zA have the right shapes for competitive use, but wV looks like it'll be a great layer for Attack, it's heavy and has the right shape for it. I'm less sure about Volcanic, since it's height might keep it from performing as well as Hold did for it's uses, and the smaller tip could reduce precession.
Sheesh 16 grams for the 12 disk? 18 for 11 disk? 7.1 while heavy is lighter than expected for Yard. So let me see, wV has heaviest layer, eF has heaviest disk and zA has heaviest driver.
Can the first lost by kai-v be edited to add the pictures of valk plz
(Mar. 16, 2018  2:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Sheesh 16 grams for the 12 disk? 18 for 11 disk? 7.1 while heavy is lighter than expected for Yard. So let me see, wV has heaviest layer, eF has heaviest disk and zA has heaviest driver.

Slap a Bump frame on there too for the heaviest possible
(Mar. 18, 2018  5:28 PM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  2:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Sheesh 16 grams for the 12 disk? 18 for 11 disk? 7.1 while heavy is lighter than expected for Yard. So let me see, wV has heaviest layer, eF has heaviest disk and zA has heaviest driver.

Slap a Bump frame on there too for the heaviest possible

But if we're talking heaviest of all drivers then Octa is where it's at
found this on Facebook:

and this on twitter (here) :

apparently the sharp blades on 12 and the heigh variation in drivers wasn't really a good idea...
(Mar. 21, 2018  2:09 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: found this on Facebook:

apparently the sharp blades on 12 and the heigh variation in drivers wasn't really a good idea...

All the more reason to use Frames on 12 or not use 12 at all
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

All the more reason to use Frames on 12 or not use 12 at all

Mega oof. Honestly this bodes real badly for damages.
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:30 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: All the more reason to use Frames on 12 or not use 12 at all

Mega oof. Honestly this bodes real badly for damages.
Well here come potential legal actions due to kids getting cut or something by the spinning beys...

Prolly exaggerating here, but still...
by now, Volcanic's a fast burner, must be due to how unbalanced the layer is ...

Thanks for sharing. I had done some playing around with my favorite bey, and it looks like there's at least a little damage to it. I can't tell if some of the bits on it are just how it came, but I definitely don't want worse than whatever happened. So again, thanks.

I'm taking 12 out and putting it off to the side. Very disappointed in such a poor design. I wish I had paid more attention, but I was tired and excited to finally get to try it out. I do feel it's reasonable to not expect this sort of thing to happen though.
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:44 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Thanks for sharing. I had done some playing around with my favorite bey, and it looks like there's at least a little damage to it. I can't tell if some of the bits on it are just how it came, but I definitely don't want worse than whatever happened. So again, thanks.

I'm taking 12 out and putting it off to the side. Very disappointed in such a poor design. I wish I had paid more attention, but I was tired and excited to finally get to try it out. I do feel it's reasonable to not expect this sort of thing to happen though.
just put a frame on it that doesnt expose the metal contact points of the layer like probably bump, star, glaive, or meteor since theyre all very round.

in theory
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:58 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:44 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Thanks for sharing. I had done some playing around with my favorite bey, and it looks like there's at least a little damage to it. I can't tell if some of the bits on it are just how it came, but I definitely don't want worse than whatever happened. So again, thanks.

just put a frame on it that doesnt expose the metal contact points of the layer like probably bump, star, glaive, or meteor since theyre all very round.

in theory

Or Flow which could still create high Burst Attack with Disk to Layer contact due to how aggressive it is like 12
I say W-V 7F X would easily be a top tier attack  combo, from a mix of weight, friction, and air manipulation.

Also, I would ban 12 from competition, not becsuse of trying to balance the metagame, but because of its capability to literally damage opponent tops, which to be fair, would be a very nasty thing to do in a tournament. I would also add not everone will use a frame, which means its likely this will be an issue later down the line.
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:58 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: just put a frame on it that doesnt expose the metal contact points of the layer like probably bump, star, glaive, or meteor since theyre all very round.

in theory

(Mar. 23, 2018  5:12 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Or Flow which could still create high Burst Attack with Disk to Layer contact due to how aggressive it is like 12

Yes, I understand a frame would work on it. But at the moment, I see no use for using this little lightweight. If I ever change my mind, then a frame it is. But it really doesn't seem worthwhile at the moment. If all it's good for is damaging beys, it can just sit somewhere unused.

OK, I've narrowed down 2 of the marks as just being from the factory. Just little imperfections when molding the plastic. But it looks like part of the rubber (Fafnir) has a cut/indent in it that I don't remember being there before, though it's possible I could've missed it. I can't seem to get a good shot of it at the moment to share.
(Mar. 23, 2018  5:58 AM)Sıon Wrote: I say W-V 7F X would easily be a top tier attack  combo, from a mix of weight, friction, and air manipulation.

Also, I would ban 12 from competition, not becsuse of trying to balance the metagame, but because of its capability to literally damage opponent tops, which to be fair, would be a very nasty thing to do in a tournament. I would also add not everone will use a frame, which means its likely this will be an issue later down the line.

i think because of how much metal is on the wings it makes WV have wicked bad stamina. and i think the xtreme drivers tip would still cause to much friction for WV but i think it could be a top tier combo to neutralize & burst left spin beys if it was on the Bearing driver only and with a balanced disc& layer. other than that i dont think it will have enough stamina to not necessarily be "good" but it just doesnt seem like a "safe" choice competitively imo. also WV.0B.Ω is the heaviest combo in beyblade burst right now and that would be pretty OP but like nobody has octa excpet like Kei lol. 
(Mar. 23, 2018  5:58 AM)Sıon Wrote: Also, I would ban 12 from competition, not becsuse of trying to balance the metagame, but because of its capability to literally damage opponent tops, which to be fair, would be a very nasty thing to do in a tournament. I would also add not everone will use a frame, which means its likely this will be an issue later down the line.

I think there's two routes to go: banning it or requiring certain frames proven and trusted to cover it.

The reasons to ban it over using frames is that it may be simpler just to get rid of it and that some people still may not feel comfortable going up against it despite it being covered. Considering the part seems to be worthless competitively, it seems easier to do away with it and not worry about it.

But if the WBO would rather work something out and thinks they can be sure people don't feel worried about it, then go for it. But something should be done asap to keep it from being used bare currently.

Made a thread: Ban on Disc 12?