[Product]  B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul

So is the official combo with Ul or J?
(Jan. 15, 2018  11:37 PM)ptf606 Wrote: So is the official combo with Ul or J?

I would say both because the physical release has Ul while Twin Nemesis in the anime has J
Can anyone tell me who the owner of twin Nemesis in the anime then?
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:57 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Can anyone tell me who the owner of twin Nemesis in the anime then?

His name is Norman Tarver.
So is this another dragon bey?
(Jan. 16, 2018  2:13 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: So is this another dragon bey?

Seems like it
It isn't... But they did in the anime, I don't know why... Nemesis is the godess of the destruction in the greek mythology, nothing to do with a dragon or that strange looking avatar...
I'm pretty sure the avatar in the BeyTa arcade was a rage-helm looking guy with a hammer... Idk why they would change tN's avatar to something so comparatively lame...
Whats with TT with dragons, we have already got longatris, Fanir and Bahumut (I think it has a dragon spirit)!
(Jan. 16, 2018  2:56 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm pretty sure the avatar in the BeyTa arcade was a rage-helm looking guy with a hammer... Idk why they would change tN's avatar to something so comparatively lame...

Maybe the Avatar in anime is for its smash mode... It is called TWIN Nemesis, it wouldn’ be surprising for me if it really has two different Avatars.
(Jan. 16, 2018  5:22 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  2:56 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm pretty sure the avatar in the BeyTa arcade was a rage-helm looking guy with a hammer... Idk why they would change tN's avatar to something so comparatively lame...

Maybe the Avatar in anime is for its smash mode... It is called TWIN Nemesis, it wouldn’ be surprising for me if it really has two different Avatars.

Omg conspiracy theory alert that makes a lot of sense like it has two faces

That's actually not a bad theory it would be interesting if so

It's a good theory but what about Alter Chromos and Legend Spriggan? They both have mode changes in their layers but their Avatar are the same.
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  5:22 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Maybe the Avatar in anime is for its smash mode... It is called TWIN Nemesis, it wouldn’ be surprising for me if it really has two different Avatars.

It's a good theory but what about Alter Chromos and Legend Spriggan? They both have mode changes in their layers but their Avatar are the same.

I think it's more a case of the anime staff not being on the same page as everyone else.
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:23 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's a good theory but what about Alter Chromos and Legend Spriggan? They both have mode changes in their layers but their Avatar are the same.

I think it's more a case of the anime staff not being on the same page as everyone else.

but it would be cool to see if mode change = avatar change fot tN. you can see both the dragon and the giant's faces on the layer
available in Hong Kong now.
But theres a quality issue for the UL driver 
[Image: FDC2917_E_0_EE3_4_FBD_A98_C_F348252963_BC.jpg]

[Image: 0_D122_FF5_6_A97_486_A_B2_A1_73_E70_D426488.jpg]
Wow, that's pretty early. Ul pretty much has a mini Quake XD
Great job, TT. Loving that quality control.

Also, something that's been bugging me for a while is that people talk about how Ul and Hasbro's Reboot have faster activation times than TT's Reboot. While I can see that being true, nobody accounts for the manufacturing variances in Reboot. B-73/76 Reboots have sticking problems, but the Premier Set's Reboot works very well. Once I get Hasbro Reboot and Ul I'm going to compare activation times just to make this clear.

Also, does Ul have a weaker spring? I've heard musings of this but I'd like to ask and make sure.
(Jan. 25, 2018  5:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Great job, TT. Loving that quality control.

Also, something that's been bugging me for a while is that people talk about how Ul and Hasbro's Reboot have faster activation times than TT's Reboot. While I can see that being true, nobody accounts for the manufacturing variances in Reboot. B-73/76 Reboots have sticking problems, but the Premier Set's Reboot works very well. Once I get Hasbro Reboot and Ul I'm going to compare activation times just to make this clear.

Also, does Ul have a weaker spring? I've heard musings of this but I'd like to ask and make sure.
I dun think its weaker tho
but a few bladers reported the UL doesnt work well
and that UL QUAKE (lol) driver is disappointing as well
Wow, terrible ... has every single one come out like that?
(Jan. 25, 2018  5:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Great job, TT. Loving that quality control.

hopefully not, note my signature
(Jan. 27, 2018  5:02 AM)Kei Wrote: Wow, terrible ... has every single one come out like that?

No. Most of them come out regular according to the videos on YouTube.
so what you are saying here is that there is a chance you get a weird version of UL??!!!!