[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

It looks like a recolored version of a fused minoboros m2 and xcalibur.
I had a feeling this might finally be the attack RB because we saw Mad Minoboros and Valkyrie are in here. Maybe twin nemesis will get it's "official release" in here like Exceed Evileye in RBV6. We'll see...
We don't know yet. I'm sure we'll be getting information over the next couple werks if not sooner about this and RLC 8 (which I've pre-ordered for a decent price)
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:32 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: We don't know yet. I'm sure we'll be getting information over the next couple werks if not sooner about this and RLC 8 (which I've pre-ordered for a decent price)

okay but ive been thinkin in names like union ultra uneven
and i looked close and i think the gimmick is when it click those orange parts extend for the attack
I did a bit of color-correction based on the snippet of box art we were able to see in one of the photos and also added what we have so far.
I still have no idea if that's supposed to be its color, but it's likely I guess...

Credits to marutti for posting the image in the random thoughts thread.

[Image: a23e02-1510870598.png]
Trust me its not V1. Each bay will only be released once or twice in the RBP saga. V1 was made twice. They could be foolin us or it is a bey that we have seen and we just need a better image. We will have to wait. I know TW & G2 will be in this pack, counting the rare & M2 that is 4/8. We havent seen: L2, Z2 or Choas. And the 2 current beys (since they put K2 ahead for some reason) woild be DF & LS. Either way those beys will be here one day.
Am I the only person who thinks this bey really resembles mad minoboros layer. Perhaps it's the god layer systems minoboros upgrade. Or maybe like blast jinnius looked like nova neptunes evoution it just looks like the evolution of a dual layer bey but is fully independent of it. Still very interesting when thinking about it.
You're not the only one. For me personally it's a blueish mix of Xcalbur, Y2 and M2. And as I'm a big fan of these three beys and I'm more than just pleased about the aesthetics of bK.
Really looking forward to this release! And it comes with Hunter, one of my favourite drivers so far.
(Nov. 17, 2017  8:56 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I did a bit of color-correction based on the snippet of box art we were able to see in one of the photos and also added what we have so far.
I still have no idea if that's supposed to be its color, but it's likely I guess...

Credits to marutti for posting the image in the random thoughts thread.

[Image: a23e02-1510870598.png]

It looks more like dC with a J2 vibe.
this thing looks exactly like Q2
Did anybody else notice the M2 in the corner of that picture?
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:34 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Did anybody else notice the M2 in the corner of that picture?
Sure, that picture is kinda "old" now, it's a white M2 and it's pretty safe to say that it is part of this random booster.
You can see it in another picture with the God Custom Set tW, Jinbee has already posted the link (page 2, third post). Seems to come with a blue Vortex frame, can't really make out the disc or driver.
What's the god gimmick for this prized bey?
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:27 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What's the god gimmick for this prized bey?

Opposite of Regelus: The blades retract.
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:27 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What's the god gimmick for this prized bey?

No confirmed information yet.
But through the picture, I guess the gimmick is somehow similar to the Arc Bahamut, that the shape of layer would gradually change as the bey is unlocked. Perhaps at the beginning the layer would have more recoils and might become more circular as it is unlocked three times.
Have a feeling this is gonna be like the ultimate attack type despite its round sorta shape.
(Nov. 18, 2017  12:33 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: RBdI5MJ.jpg]

Can you translate the text next to the image of the bey?
(Nov. 18, 2017  12:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  12:33 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: RBdI5MJ.jpg]

Can you translate the text next to the image of the bey?
End  of the battle Yellow part will extend and attack power will increase
strange that this is bb 101
(Nov. 18, 2017  11:32 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: strange that this is bb 101

Why is that strange?
(Nov. 18, 2017  6:47 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  12:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Can you translate the text next to the image of the bey?
End  of the battle Yellow part will extend and attack power will increase
If that extends and makes hard contact it could break beys lol, or break itself.
(Nov. 19, 2017  6:59 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  6:47 PM)marutti Wrote: End  of the battle Yellow part will extend and attack power will increase
If that extends and makes hard contact it could break beys lol, or break itself.

I think it is extended in the picture. when first launched the yellow parts may retract then extend late in battle.