[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Jan. 27, 2018  3:32 PM)TylerGaf Wrote: Okay so my box said L1217 so I knew it wasn't gonna be black version, but when I opened it, iy seemed that my blue god chip was darker than my friends requiems, and it was. Does anyone know why my requiems god chip would be darker than the other requiems?

factory error on coloring? im not sure. but thats a surprise, why is there another shade of blue with sR's god chip?
(Jan. 27, 2018  3:32 PM)TylerGaf Wrote: Okay so my box said L1217 so I knew it wasn't gonna be black version, but when I opened it, iy seemed that my blue god chip was darker than my friends requiems, and it was. Does anyone know why my requiems god chip would be darker than the other requiems?
Black Sr GC it's red
(Jan. 27, 2018  4:50 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
Black Sr GC it's red
He said it wasn't the black version
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:05 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  6:51 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Hey, I hope im not gravedigging or anything but I just got my Spriggan Reuquiem just recently. I was wondering if its more dominant on left spin than on right?  or the other way around? from what I know Legend Spriggan dominates on right, or I could be wrong. Please enlighten me.

From my experience it's pretty even. If you want to be offensive use the same spin direction as them and if you want to be defensive and have a driver with a good LAD use the opposite spin.

What Limetka said here is true, but I also wanted to add that Sr has more recoil in right-spin than left due to its design. Worth keeping in mind.

(Jan. 26, 2018  10:50 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: so if my opponent is left spin, i have to go with the same direction? my opponent is right spin, i go for left? with keeping in mind what combos im using + the launch technique i have to do

It depends on the situation. If you're looking to use Sr as an attack type (with something like Xtreme), you want to be the same spin direction as your opponent ideally. If you're using Sr as a stamina type (with something like Bearing), you generally want to be in the opposite spin direction so you can weak launch and steal spin from your opponent and then OS them.
NEVER SELL IT, LATER ON YOU MAYBE ABLE TO SELL IT FOR TONS OF MONEY!
(Jan. 28, 2018  12:59 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:05 AM)Limetka Wrote: From my experience it's pretty even. If you want to be offensive use the same spin direction as them and if you want to be defensive and have a driver with a good LAD use the opposite spin.

What Limetka said here is true, but I also wanted to add that Sr has more recoil in right-spin than left due to its design. Worth keeping in mind.

(Jan. 26, 2018  10:50 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: so if my opponent is left spin, i have to go with the same direction? my opponent is right spin, i go for left? with keeping in mind what combos im using + the launch technique i have to do

It depends on the situation. If you're looking to use Sr as an attack type (with something like Xtreme), you want to be the same spin direction as your opponent ideally. If you're using Sr as a stamina type (with something like Bearing), you generally want to be in the opposite spin direction so you can weak launch and steal spin from your opponent and then OS them.

nice, im learning so much more with you guys than my "self-research" hahaha. thank you Limetka and Kei! hoping i can properly do it next time

Show us a pic of this bad boy

20 bucks for it
Not sure if you guys are aware, but slight variation in the shades of part colors, especially those that are painted, is not uncommon in the history of Beyblade. It's neat that one of you got a Spriggan Requiem with a slightly more blue paint on its God Chip, but it's not anymore valuable monetarily than any other regular Sr.
Is Zeta any good? Thinking of using it with attack types
(Jan. 30, 2018  4:35 PM)234 Wrote: Is Zeta any good? Thinking of using it with attack types

No
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Draft-P...pid1411786
Thanks. Wasn't aware of the wiki board, very useful.
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but does anyone else's Sr's Zeta driver feel really loose?
(Feb. 03, 2018  12:02 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but does anyone else's Sr's Zeta driver feel really loose?

Same here, in fact mine when it's in stamina mode the tip seems crooked, and the one from my Dranzer F seems okay so that's another quality flaw from TT
Mine works fine, almost too fine tbh. Mine is built like a rock to the point where changing it between modes is a bit difficult sometimes. Variares' DGrin wasn't anywhere close to this tricky to turn.
(Feb. 03, 2018  2:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Mine works fine, almost too fine tbh. Mine is built like a rock to the point where changing it between modes is a bit difficult sometimes. Variares' DGrin wasn't anywhere close to this tricky to turn.

Lol I'll trade you mine, I wish mine was more stiff
Question for thiose who have it, how well does the launcher packed with it works compared to the Legend Spriggan one?
(Feb. 03, 2018  1:33 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Question for thiose who have it, how well does the launcher packed with it works compared to the Legend Spriggan one?
The launcher itself is completely the same as lS. The winder is just a little longer than the one that came with lS.
Basically, that. The winder for it is as long as the Digital Sword Launcher's winder, so it's just about as powerful and has a pretty good feel behind it with the wider grip design. If you don't like the feel of the Digital Sword Launcher, this is an equally powerful alternative.
(Feb. 03, 2018  12:02 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but does anyone else's Sr's Zeta driver feel really loose?

There's definitely some variance with Zeta Drivers. My Zeta from Dranzer F feels more sturdy in terms of the tip staying closer to completely upright than the one I have from Spriggan Requiem, where the tips can be pushed slightly off centre.
So, In a couple weeks I might be the first WBO user to have a red axe Sr

Just need to get $369.39. It could take a bit

[Image: 8zmjva.png]
Can you PM me a link to this? I don't want to steal it from you but I want to get a better look.
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:05 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Can you PM me a link to this? I don't want to steal it from you but I want to get a better look.

Can't risk it, sorry

[Image: 2s0lk7n.png]
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:14 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
Flame Axe is one of,if not the best Sr recolor in my opinion
(Oct. 13, 2018  8:12 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So, In a couple weeks I might be the first WBO user to have a red axe Sr

Just need to get $369.39. It could take a bit

[Image: 8zmjva.png]
I highly doubt that you're the first WBO user to have one xD Besides titles aren't important. No ones is going to call you the guy who had the first red axe reqiuem on the wbo