[Product]  B-08 Beyblade Start Dash Set

This is the first set to be released in the Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) series. It will include the protagonist's Beyblade, Valkyrie Wing Accele (Special Ver.), the new BeyStadium Standard Type (Special Ver.), the new BeyLauncher as well as a BeyLogger.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_StartDashSetbox.jpg] [Image: BeybladeBurst_StartDashSetset.jpg]
All of its content, including a clean white BeyLogger.

[Image: Beybladeburst_b08startdashset.jpg]
[Image: Beybladeburst_stadiumlaunchergrip.jpg]

To be released around July 18th 2015 for approximately 4200 yen.
Every time I see the Start Dash set, all I can think of is StartGrinash by Muse Uncertain
If this ain't too expensive, I might get it. Good price to me is around 50 USD.
But...we already have a Start Dash set Chocked_2 Way to be creative with the names, Takara.

The blue launcher looks like a string, which is cool, but the set will probably be priced too high for me to buy it for a while.
The blue launcher is actually a string launcher.
Hence why I called it "BeyLauncher".
The beystadium's design is reminiscent of the A-120 BeyStadium Double Tower minus the stadium flooring on the top.

(unassembled)
[Image: A-120.jpg]

Video by PourS0meSugarONme

It would be cool if attachments for the B-08 were made. We'd be able to configure the beystadium like an A-120, or even like this!

(I'd imagine them bursting before they could reach the bottom...)
I'm kinda bummed that it only comes with one Bey, but I'll buy it anyway Wink
(Apr. 21, 2015  10:50 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I'm kinda bummed that it only comes with one Bey, but I'll buy it anyway Wink

The Dash sets are clearly just DX sets with a different name and every other dash/dx set has just come with one beyblade so it's kinda likely this one will too.
I really can't wait to get my hands on that Stadium. I'm liking the chunky look of it. It also looks a bit more robust than the stadiums we're used to. Let's hope it can take a beating.
Or should you say... take a... BURSTING *rim shot*
The plastic cover look pretty much like the original's clear BB-10, thin and fragile.
Hoho that seems like a good stadium to play plastics in Lips_sealed

I'm getting quite attached to this new series now ... not good for my pocket
Might as well buy a few, I can almost guarantee that this set will be selling for a pretty penny in just a few years from now. Put it up in your closet or something and don't open it, lol. The same thing happened with all of the MFB DX sets.
Price and release date have been added to the opening post ...

Uhhg, that's like nearly $40 if I did the conversion right in my head (aka guessing). This new series is going to burst the money right out of my pocket. I'd get the DX set over this.

edit- awkward moment there is no dx set w/ 2 beys ;(
(Apr. 24, 2015  3:36 AM)Tri Wrote: Uhhg, that's like nearly $40 if I did the conversion right in my head (aka guessing).

Try $35. Tongue_out_wink
(Apr. 24, 2015  4:56 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2015  3:36 AM)Tri Wrote: Uhhg, that's like nearly $40 if I did the conversion right in my head (aka guessing).

Try $35. Tongue_out_wink

Not for Canadians ... Unhappy
I don't remember. How much was the original BB-10 back in the days ?
Going to be interesting to see what Hasbro even does with this stadium- I'm sure if anything it we'll be getting a MFB-style penalty-pocket filled covered arena, haha.

I hope the set is not too expensive online after the initial release.
I honestly see the stadium barrier as a compromise between Takara and Hasbro. As to meet safety standards during global release.
Right now its between £20-25. I honestly don't mind paying 50% extra, tbh it was so hard to get ahold of a second bb-10 as they were so expensive. Just in case I'm considering getting another one of the Start Dash Set closer towards Christmas so I don't need to worry xD
(Apr. 26, 2015  12:41 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: I honestly see the stadium barrier as a compromise between Takara and Hasbro. As to meet safety standards during global release.
it not necessarily for safety i don't think since it explodes i guess its preventing it form peaces going every where and its supposed to be a mix of the zero g and bb-10 stadium
BeyLogger is clearly what's making this set so expensive; you can get all of this stuff separately if you'd prefer.