[Product]  B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion

I used tweezers, you are incredible to have done it with a knife.
Since its molded in to begin with, I won't be using stickers.
Sooooo not worth it.
Maybe, but Valkyrie looks straight-up naked without them. Ragnaruk's transparent flame stickers are cool, too.
(Jul. 29, 2015  8:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I used tweezers, you are incredible to have done it with a knife.
It's actually not as hard as you think. I did almost cut my self several times though. Haha
I think no stickers emphasize the transparent color, hence they look better.
i just ordered valkyrie wing accele, a start dash set, launcher grip and sprigen spread fusion, so i have few question. can anyone tell me about wearing of driver, did launching from high height [due to barrier] damage driver, is driver are stronger then performance tip and is there anything else that wear except tip/driver, i heard something called teeth in bbb what they are and how wearing of them affect performance?
(Aug. 17, 2015  10:11 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just ordered valkyrie wing accele, a start dash set, launcher grip and sprigen spread fusion, so i have few question. can anyone tell me about wearing of driver, did launching from high height [due to barrier] damage driver, is driver are stronger then performance tip and is there anything else that wear except tip/driver, i heard something called teeth in bbb what they are and how wearing of them affect performance?

The teeth are the main wearing problem right now because they are the main part of the mechanism that controls bursting. When they wear down the bey starts bursting more frequently
(Aug. 17, 2015  10:18 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  10:11 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just ordered valkyrie wing accele, a start dash set, launcher grip and sprigen spread fusion, so i have few question. can anyone tell me about wearing of driver, did launching from high height [due to barrier] damage driver, is driver are stronger then performance tip and is there anything else that wear except tip/driver, i heard something called teeth in bbb what they are and how wearing of them affect performance?

The teeth are the main wearing problem right now because they are the main part of the mechanism that controls bursting. When they wear down the bey starts bursting more frequently

i heard that they have nfc chip, what is its use? i'm really curious about it
I don't see a use for them yet. My nfc chip fell out of one of my ragnaruks and it still works fine
Yeah, nobody knows what the chip is for yet.
Oh wow, there will be a new event (or series of events) in Japan with the following recolour of Spriggan Spread Fusion, Black Ver., as the prize :

[Image: SprigganSpreadFusionBlackVer.jpg]

That looks sick. Why the hell must the first-place winner only get the Layer, the second-place the Disk, and third-place the Driver ... I want the whole hah.

[Image: SprigganSpreadFusionBlackVer_Layer.jpg] [Image: SprigganSpreadFusionBlackVer_Disk.jpg] [Image: SprigganSpreadFusionBlackVer_Driver.jpg]

Interesting to note that fourth-place also receives 3,000 points and participants automatically get 500 points and a BeyLogger sheet.
Wow, yeah, best looking bey yet in my opinion
welp, someone let me know when it's on yahoo japan auctions.

can you link to the page of this campaign?
just bad they give each part to each place :\
HAMUNAHUMUNAHUMUNAHUMUNA! That is one of the nicest recolours I have ever seen! Giving many a run for it's money! I want that!
The worst is that only kids under 12 yo can participate in those new tournament to try to win those Spriggan parts.
That's the way I remember Takara MFB tourneys doing prizes too (and I thought then that it made no great amount of sense).
Strange to call it "Black Ver." when the only black parts on they Bey are the Layer's accents and the Driver. I'd have said the red was far more prominent in the design.
(Sep. 10, 2015  12:27 AM)Ultra Wrote: That's the way I remember Takara MFB tourneys doing prizes too (and I thought then that it made no great amount of sense).

Until now adults could participate in those tournament as well. But adults are not allowed in the Spriggan one.
I really thought that Takara finally understood that most of the bladders are over 12 yo
Sorry I should have specified. I was talking about the giving individual parts as prizes not the age thing.
(Sep. 10, 2015  12:11 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: The worst is that only kids under 12 yo can participate in those new tournament to try to win those Spriggan parts.

Yeah, Japanese Beybladers on Twitter seem pretty unhappy about it.
(Sep. 10, 2015  1:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  12:11 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: The worst is that only kids under 12 yo can participate in those new tournament to try to win those Spriggan parts.

Yeah, Japanese Beybladers on Twitter seem pretty unhappy about it.

yeah, I really understand them, coz I feel actually the same. Especially that they will start a new tournament with good winning prize.
and pretty sure that the 1st complete bey will appear on yahoo for about 40,000 yen
after maybe the prices will drop
Spriggan by far has very interesting performance. I can see it being top-tier soon enough

Ill be doing some more "testings" with Survive seeing how they work.
Yeah I like it a lot. I would reccomend it as a first purchase over Valkyrie since it holds up a lot better with tooth wear. The two layers I use the most, to save wear on the rest of my collection, are my first Spriggan and Kerbeus layers. They are still giving good fights after thousands of launches