[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

(Nov. 18, 2018  1:08 AM)Crumok Wrote: I'm not sure how to challenge Vault in Turbo. He's the only one I'm missing!

I also have 5 gifts that need some code to open.

If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it, it's driving me a little crazy.

Just keep trying, because the encounter rate is really low.
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:08 AM)Crumok Wrote: I'm not sure how to challenge Vault in Turbo. He's the only one I'm missing!

If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it, it's driving me a little crazy.

Just keep trying, because the encounter rate is really low.

I've literally tried getting him to show up over 100 times. I'm sure there's something I'm not doing.

Sure thing, In order to face Valt In Chouzetsu, make sure you beat Strike God Valkyrie in God, then you will see him appear in Chouzetsu. 

Out on the 5 codes/gifts, there are passwords, 2 of them I don’t know, but there are three of the codes throughout this thread

for valt you need to go to the cho z arcade on the menu, choose the 2nd option, valt only shows up every once in a while
(Nov. 18, 2018  2:37 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:

Sure thing, In order to face Valt In Chouzetsu, make sure you beat Strike God Valkyrie in God, then you will see him appear in Chouzetsu. 

Out on the 5 codes/gifts, there are passwords, 2 of them I don’t know, but there are three of the codes throughout this thread

Thank you!!!
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:33 PM)originalzankye Wrote: By the way you can ONLY use Japanese Credit card or e-shop Japanese card to buy the game , no paypal option is offered...It's only 2 cards to buy from play-asia not a big deal plus you can use paypal to buy the cards

Paypal is only offered to accounts of age 18 or over
Hi guys, what you think about battle zero Shining amaterios's layer? Does it have strong teeth as Shadow amaterios has? All i know is Shining is a little little bit lighter than Shadow, slightly different shaped and colored differently of course!
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:28 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, what you think about battle zero Shining amaterios's layer? Does it have strong teeth as Shadow amaterios has? All i know is Shining is a little little bit lighter than Shadow, slightly different shaped and colored differently of course!
I'm pretty sure they have the same teeth, but Shining Amaterios has those moveing spikses that parry attacks and get damaged easily.
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:28 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, what you think about battle zero Shining amaterios's layer? Does it have strong teeth as Shadow amaterios has? All i know is Shining is a little little bit lighter than Shadow, slightly different shaped and colored differently of course!
I'm pretty sure they have the same teeth, but Shining Amaterios has those moveing spikses that parry attacks and get damaged easily.

Hi cn3! So spikes are prone to break, or it's just something like scratches etc...?
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm pretty sure they have the same teeth, but Shining Amaterios has those moveing spikses that parry attacks and get damaged easily.

Hi cn3! So spikes are prone to break, or it's just something like scratches etc...?
K1mboslice's Amaterios has half of one of its spike broken off, because of how thin it is. So, it's prone to taking both minor and major damage