[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

Hey does anyone know how to get this digitally? I’m trying to get Battle Zero on the eShop now but my info isn’t working. This is my first Japanese purchase off the eShop, and I typed in my credit card info but it’s not working. Solutions?
Is there going to be an English/American version?
(Oct. 24, 2018  11:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Is there going to be an English/American version?

No confirmation for a localization of Battle zero
(Oct. 24, 2018  11:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  11:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Is there going to be an English/American version?

No confirmation for a localization of Battle zero

Wait so how do I get this game digitally?  I put in my correct credit card information and doesn’t work
Does anyone know how to do a Japanese eShop purchase? Ilinnuc if u see this post I know you have the game, how did you get it?
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:56 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Does anyone know how to  do a Japanese eShop purchase? Ilinnuc if u see this post I know you have the game, how did you get it?

Do you have a paypal account
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:56 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Does anyone know how to  do a Japanese eShop purchase? Ilinnuc if u see this post I know you have the game, how did you get it?

Yes but the only options of purchase method are credit card or eShop card, and my credit card info doesn’t work. By chance do you know how to enable PayPal?
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Can't use paypal, you need to get a Japanese e-shop card , and get it from play-asia.com and you are good to go, that's how we did it already last week
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Do you have a paypal account

Can't use paypal, you need to get a Japanese e-shop card , and get it from play-asia.com and you are good to go, that's how we  did it already last week

Paypal is region locked. NTSC (Or Japan and North America) are interchangeable. You can use a Japanese paypal account with an american switch and likewise the other way around. The UK cant do this so they have to use a prepaid card.

(Oct. 25, 2018  3:33 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
Yes but the only options of purchase method are credit card or eShop card, and my credit card info doesn’t work. By chance do you know how to enable PayPal?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/22/16186...-buy-games
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Can't use paypal, you need to get a Japanese e-shop card , and get it from play-asia.com and you are good to go, that's how we  did it already last week
Wow thanks Zankye! I looked on Play-Asia and that would be a lot of cards to get. Would it just be easier to get the physical copy off Play Asia?
By the way you can ONLY use Japanese Credit card or e-shop Japanese card to buy the game , no paypal option is offered...It's only 2 cards to buy from play-asia not a big deal plus you can use paypal to buy the cards
How do you take over your game data from 3DS to Switch.
And How do you get Achiles Chocolate Ver. & Geist Fafnir Gummy Ver.
LeoBirst finally has it! Also I think that it’s a really good game. there are a lot of visual pictures, so I don’t think it will be a problem for non Japanese speaking people to understand it. Overall, it’s awesome!
Geist Fafnir Saint Dragon Ver. Pass word is めたはすま
so i just recieved my beyblade burst switch game with Amatarios crystal i tried like 2 battles and the little clear blue wings already started showing stress marks from being hit, should i keep the layer on my shelf for collection purposes or use it in battle? need some opinions. i have pictures if you want to see
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:19 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: so i just recieved my beyblade burst switch game with Amatarios crystal i tried like 2 battles and the little clear blue wings already started showing stress marks from being hit, should i keep the layer on my shelf for collection purposes or use it in battle? need some opinions. i have pictures if you want to see

Just keep the Layer for collection. It's pretty but not that good competitively.
I'm going to get the game sometime soon, so how do you get a perfect launch?
Does anyone know how to unlock Characters or new techniques (for the A/B/Y/X buttons that you have automatically in Vs mode)? I'm not sure of how to do that and the little Japanese I know isn't exactly helping lol
(Oct. 28, 2018  11:01 PM)yukenta Wrote: Does anyone know how to unlock Characters or new techniques (for the A/B/Y/X buttons that you have automatically in Vs mode)? I'm not sure of how to do that and the little Japanese I know isn't exactly helping lol

For the characters you need to defeat them in the arcade mode. For the techniques hit y on the layers in the customize menu
Anyone know a good place with translations for the game?