[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.αero' Angle.Anchor (New Rare Bey Get Battle)

I won it as well! Only took 23 tries.
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:49 PM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: I won it as well! Only took 23 tries.

23 tries!!! That's a lot. For me at least.

But what is the game to get there. Is it that jitter clicking thing? That was there for Amaterios. (I mean the first one). BBG made a video regarding that. And they won it too.
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:55 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:49 PM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: I won it as well! Only took 23 tries.

23 tries!!! That's a lot. For me at least.

But what is the game to get there. Is it that jitter clicking thing? That was there for Amaterios. (I mean the first one). BBG made a video regarding that. And they won it too.

If it's just jitter clicking then you can download an auto-clicker and auto-win.
(Sep. 26, 2018  5:05 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:55 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: What is the game to get there. Is it that jitter clicking thing? That was there for Amaterios. (I mean the first one). BBG made a video regarding that. And they won it too.

If it's just jitter clicking then you can download an auto-clicker and auto-win.

It's mostly random. Your game performance doesn't matter whether you win or not it seems.
I need a beylogger now so I can get the japan app
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:33 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I need a beylogger now so I can get the japan app

You don't need a BeyLogger to access the app.
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:33 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I need a beylogger now so I can get the japan app

You don't need a BeyLogger to access the app.

Oh, I did not know that
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:39 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: You don't need a BeyLogger to access the app.

Oh, I did not know that

It's just better to have a Beylogger to get points more easily
(Sep. 27, 2018  12:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:39 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Oh, I did not know that

It's just better to have a Beylogger to get points more easily

K
How do I download the Japan beyblades burst app
(Sep. 28, 2018  12:01 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: How do I download the Japan beyblades burst app

Make an alternate iTunes/iCloud account.
(Sep. 28, 2018  12:01 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: How do I download the Japan beyblades burst app

Go to this link on your phone(or whatever smart device you want to use), and you should be able to download the app from the site.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyapp
Anchor seems like a worse version of the CS from Metal Saga and Unite/Merge
(Oct. 07, 2018  6:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Anchor seems like a worse version of the CS from Metal Saga and Unite/Merge

Except it's not. It's supposed to be an aggressive driver even when the rubber doesn't touch the ground.
I was thinking: there’s a cho z evo of amaterios, what if they do it for baldur & Orichalcum?

My ideas:
Mage Orichalcum Outer’Orb Outlast
Midnight Orichalcum 10 yard
Temple Baldur Bumper’Beneath Barrow
Twilight Baldur 8’ friction

(Sep. 28, 2018  12:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Go to this link on your phone(or whatever smart device you want to use), and you should be able to download the app from the site.

When I try to download it says “cannot connect to App Store”, so i search up “Takara Tomi”(no “Y” in Japanese) in the App Store search bar and it pulls up literally every other app they make except this one.
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:45 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I was thinking: there’s a cho z evo of amaterios, what if they do it for baldur & Orichalcum?

My ideas:

(Sep. 28, 2018  12:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Go to this link on your phone(or whatever smart device you want to use), and you should be able to download the app from the site.

When I try to download it says “cannot connect to App Store”, so i search up “Takara Tomi”(no “Y” in Japanese) in the App Store search bar and it pulls up literally every other app they make except this one.

unless you have an asian itunes account, its not possible to download.
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:28 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:45 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I was thinking: there’s a cho z evo of amaterios, what if they do it for baldur & Orichalcum?

My ideas:

unless you have an asian itunes account, its not possible to download.

Actually, I just downloaded the APK and I was able to get the app
What do you guys think its worth because i found one for 500 but i dont think its as hard as outer octa to win and they r going for 300 because it has 3 red dashes beside it and outer octa has one. On the rare bey get battle.
Thanks for the video. It looks really OP! Also, you can only get this by winning at the Beyterminal? What about if you have the app, but don't live in Japan? Or do you not even get Beypoints then?
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:16 PM)Armor Wrote: Thanks for the video. It looks really OP! Also, you can only get this by winning at the Beyterminal? What about if you have the app, but don't live in Japan? Or do you not even get Beypoints then?

You win this in the Rare Bey Get game in the official TT Beyblade site or the official TT Beyblade app, as far as I know. If you won it, then you'll need to set up a middle man service so that the Bey will be sent to them, then they send it to you.(TT only mails prize Beys in Japan)
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:16 PM)Armor Wrote: Thanks for the video. It looks really OP! Also, you can only get this by winning at the Beyterminal? What about if you have the app, but don't live in Japan? Or do you not even get Beypoints then?

You win this in the Rare Bey Get game in the official TT Beyblade site or the official TT Beyblade app, as far as I know. If you won it, then you'll need to set up a middle man service so that the Bey will be sent to them, then they send it to you.(TT only mails prize Beys in Japan)

can you post the link here for it?
so...what exactly is it's gimmick? I still don't understand haha