[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.αero' Angle.Anchor (New Rare Bey Get Battle)

(Sep. 17, 2018  11:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  7:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: αnchor is the Driver, αngle is the Frame

you could easily switch the names and they'd still work, so I'm not too upset about getting it wrong. My point about Angle being way too small to be meaningful still stands though, and the driver just scares me. Someone please tell me that we can't actually see where the driver contacts the ground from this angle.
actually,judging from other driver's official images,I think you're right,we really can't see where the driver contacts the ground. A lot of driver's official images are kinda weird because of the angle and this could very well be one of them.
I took a look at the datamined info Mana provided in the Hasbro thread, and it confirms that there's an actual tip we can't see there. It's basically just a slightly bigger αssault when all is said and done, which isn't that big of a surprise to me.
(Sep. 14, 2018  6:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  6:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm unfamiliar how prizes are handed out. Is it going to be like Orichalcum? If so, that's super disappointing.

Yes, that's how a Rare Bey Get Beyblade is distributed by winning the Rare Bey Get game.
How do i even get this beyblade when i dont have any beypoints or even a beylogger
(Sep. 19, 2018  12:15 AM)NecroticEclipse Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  6:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yes, that's how a Rare Bey Get Beyblade is distributed by winning the Rare Bey Get game.
How do i even get this beyblade when i dont have any beypoints or even a beylogger

Buy it from EBay mostly. Beys released in this manner can get pricey though, as Orichalcum Outer Octa showed us.
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/pbOV707Bt6M[/video]TT released the video about Shining A
Amaterios
https://youtu.be/pbOV707Bt6M
The movements don't seem that promising for Anchor, but at least the beyblade looks nice as a whole, it's just too bad I can't get this one.
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:17 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The movements don't seem that promising for Anchor, but at least the beyblade looks nice as a whole, it's just too bad I can't get this one.

Same here,and looks like it has some push gimmick on the layer,and anchor is taller than volcanic ,and what were they saying about the disk anyone.........
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:19 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:17 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The movements don't seem that promising for Anchor, but at least the beyblade looks nice as a whole, it's just too bad I can't get this one.

Same here,and looks like it has some push gimmick on the layer,and anchor is taller than volcanic ,and what were they saying about the disk anyone.........

The disc is taller and maybe heavier?
So ,
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:41 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:19 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Same here,and looks like it has some push gimmick on the layer,and anchor is taller than volcanic ,and what were they saying about the disk anyone.........

The disc is taller and maybe heavier?

This bey is a tower
Aero' is thinner than 12!?
The layer looks good.
Angle, now I get why it has that name. It looks good too. 
Anchor, I am not even sure what it does, those rubber spikes don't come in contact with the ground or stadium floor, even if it did, it will kill the stamina.
Overall, looks okay.
(Sep. 20, 2018  11:28 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Aero' is thinner than 12!?
The layer looks good.
Anchor, I am not even sure what it does, those rubber spikes don't come in contact with the groynd or stadium floor, even if it did, it will kill the stamina.
Overall, looks okay.

looks like the rubber spikes are for gripping the tornado ridge 
in my mind, i’m seeing anchor as almost an inverse bite

too bad anchor will be so hard to get
i’m still searching for an epic driver to pair with lift...
(Sep. 20, 2018  11:57 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  11:28 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Aero' is thinner than 12!?
The layer looks good.
Anchor, I am not even sure what it does, those rubber spikes don't come in contact with the groynd or stadium floor, even if it did, it will kill the stamina.
Overall, looks okay.

looks like the rubber spikes are for gripping the tornado ridge 
in my mind, i’m seeing anchor as almost an inverse bite

too bad anchor will be so hard to get
i’m still searching for an epic driver to pair with lift...

Obviously, Eternal works best with lift xD
Aero’ isn't just thinner, the it's shorter than all the other Core Discs. At a result, Frames are set higher up on it than on every other Core Discs, which could be interesting with Lift or drivers of different height. Though the reduced size will likely negetivly impact weight distribution...

Pretty much all of these parts are interesting ideas, but are nowhere near worth the inevitable hefty price tag. At least sa will have a more accessible release with that Switch game, lol.
My bey Shining Amaterios is complete.

I imagined of such a driver for an Amaterios before they even made Anchor. Flat tip in middle (Possibly Cone Shaped), and rubber on the outside. Whenever the rubber makes contact with the stadium it gets a speed boost. This was my idea of a driver before they made the Anchor driver.

It was suppose to be similar to the balance type driver Unite's change in velocity when in contact with rubber but instead of the middle being ball shaped, it was a lower and flat tip. I'm glad to see this idea be brought to light.
(Sep. 20, 2018  11:22 PM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: My bey Shining Amaterios is complete.

I imagined of such a driver for an Amaterios before they even made Anchor. Flat tip in middle (Possibly Cone Shaped), and rubber on the outside. Whenever the rubber makes contact with the stadium it gets a speed boost. This was my idea of a driver before they made the Anchor driver.

It was suppose to be similar to the balance type driver Unite's change in velocity when in contact with rubber but instead of the middle being ball shaped, it was a lower and flat tip. I'm glad to see this idea be brought to light.

I legit had that exact same idea, but sometimes I would think of it having metal. I called it αrch. Too late to change the name now, I guess...

@[marutti] can you make sure that the name of the thread is "B-00 Shining αmaterios.αero' αngle.αnchor"? It just bothers me that there are capital A's instead of α's
Be still my beating heart...
[Image: 5YX0T1q.png]

I won! Only 16 tries.

A welcome sight after winning Orichalcum once in about 75 tries and then never again after 800 more tries.
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:33 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: 5YX0T1q.png]

I won! Only 16 tries.

A welcome sight after winning Orichalcum once in about 75 tries and then never again after 800 more tries.

any first opinion

also what is the cost of playing a game,and offtopic,you got gf and the lancher sets
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:35 AM)Battleburst Wrote: any first opinion

also what is the cost of playing a game,and offtopic,you got gf and the lancher sets

I just won it ... I don't have it yet haha.

The cost of Rare Bey Get Battle you mean? It's 3000 BeyPoints.

Yes, I got gF and the launcher sets.
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:35 AM)Battleburst Wrote: any first opinion

I just won it ... I don't have it yet haha.

The cost of Rare Bey Get Battle you mean? It's 3000 BeyPoints.

Yes, I got gF and the launcher sets.
any idea about proof weight,offtopic sorry.and its lad
and gf first impresion
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:33 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: 5YX0T1q.png]

I won! Only 16 tries.

Congrats!  Saw a couple of Japanese Youtube channel go 20 times and 100 times only to remain winless I think.
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:56 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: How do you get bey points

By scanning the codes that we get from Original Takara Tomy Bey boxes ( in which the beys come ) .