[Product]  B-00 Master Diabolos.Gn Blue Ver.

Oh, no. Another Electronic Driver? And WHF version to boot... this one is gonna be expensive.
3 Electric drivers?
He’s fine....
He isnt “advertising”.... he’s sharing news, as he is usually the first one to get the news...

And the video is related to the thread topic,
And it’s informative, and if you been here long enough,
You’ll know that This is what marutti does normally on every new release
Are the blue Diabolos 2 and red Dragon 2 chips included in this release or are those for an event at WHF? Thanks for the info on this marutti Smile
The video's relevant, it's fine to be in this thread.

But, NO NAMECALLING.

Grow up a little, everyone.
(Dec. 11, 2019  7:50 PM)Hato Wrote: Are the blue Diabolos 2 and red Dragon 2 chips included in this release or are those for an event at WHF? Thanks for the info on this marutti Smile

Event prize
Sweet! I hope I can get it when I go to the WHF in Tokyo next month.
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:27 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: The video's relevant, it's fine to be in this thread.

But, NO NAMECALLING.

Grow up a little, everyone.

My bad just a little misunderstanding
Wow, I actually think the blue is much nicer than the red, especially since the red version did away with almost all the black coloring.

Side question: how do you subscribe to that magazine?
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:29 AM)marutti Wrote: master diabolos https://imgur.com/gallery/ImIi510

You are a good man.
(Jan. 20, 2020  4:59 AM)marutti Wrote:

Thank goodness you made a new channel Marutti. The bey community isn't the same without you and it's nice to know you're back on Youtube. Thank you for everything you do for this community
tomorrow I'll upload Blue Diabolos and Red Dragon chip too
Hopefully this Gn copy would have better activation time than the original red version, and that the tip is really in the center and not lopsided.
If anyone is looking to buy one of these, check out ZenMarket. They are going for about half the price eBay sellers are listing ($25 compared to $50)
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:40 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: If anyone is looking to buy one of these, check out ZenMarket. They are going for about half the price eBay sellers are listing ($25 compared to $50)

it's not really Zenmarket , zenmarket is a proxy service they don't have products in stock (most likely is Yahoo auctions) that charges a fee for their services, plus local shipping plus overseas shipping.  How much is that in the end? probably a way more than $50 USD dollars
(Jan. 28, 2020  9:24 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:40 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: If anyone is looking to buy one of these, check out ZenMarket. They are going for about half the price eBay sellers are listing ($25 compared to $50)

it's not really Zenmarket , zenmarket is a proxy service they don't have products in stock (most likely is Yahoo auctions) that charges a fee for their services, plus local shipping plus overseas shipping.  How much is that in the end? probably a way more than $50 USD dollars

Yes, it’s a yahoo auction via ZenMarket. Even with shipping (I take the cheapest option since I’m in no rush) it comes out to about $38 and change.
You're missing another $3 zenmarket fee plus at least another $8 to $9 for local shipping. and the total is? Close $50
(Jan. 29, 2020  2:55 AM)originalzankye Wrote: You're missing another $3 zenmarket fee plus at least another $8 to $9 for local shipping. and the total is?  Close $50

I hear ya. Sometimes it def evens out or can be more expensive than ordering from eBay. That being said:

I ordered from them and it was $38.47 total (used SAL - 18 days shipping option).

I also got a Goku weight from ZM for $35 (with shipping included). Which was also 50-75% cheaper than eBay where most people were charging $100.

I use eBay the most of my purchases but for rarer stuff, ZM usually works out cheaper for me. Same experience when trying to get the Limited red standard stadium. One thing Shindog pointed out to me is how some eBay sellers simply relist ZM listing and then resell to you as a middle man with an up charge.