[Product]  B-00 Mail Order "Drago Valkyrie" Judgement Valkyrie.Z.Q' 轟(Go)

this new weight would be tailor fit for excalibur. if it was just made to be weighted in vertically so that it biased weight at one end of the layer chip
Eh. I'm over Excalibur. I'd rather it go to Kukulcan, Odin or Deathscyther. They're playing it too safe with the Burst line. Bahamut was the first surprise in a while.
Yeah another judgment base that no one will actually use because it looks too nice and you don't want to ruin the rubber
Hey, at least it's another Judgement base. You can't have enough of those.
I do not think that Drago Valkyrie (if that is even the confirmed name) is a mainstream Valkyrie (an evolution, if you will) rather than a new CoroCoro exclusive. This is based on the previously stated facts that the base looks exactly like Judgement, there is a new battery powered attack type coming in November (same month as Cho-Z Valkyrie) and building on the first fact, Valkyrie has always had a three winged attack design. Can anyone confirm this?
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:45 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why is it called 'Drago' valkyrie? Is it the same situation as storm northern cross from MFB era?

My understanding from the clip at the end of the episode is that it’s called Drago Valkyrie because it is the combination of ace Dragon and slash Valkyrie. More info will be given in the next CoroCoro.
What if Drago valkyrie is just a new gatinko chip
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:09 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: What if Drago valkyrie is just a new gatinko chip

Drago is the weight. The rest is parts of we’ve already seen before like judgement and Valkyrie. 

I think it’s just a new corocoro limited bey like Royal King Spriggan was.
(Aug. 03, 2019  5:58 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:09 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: What if Drago valkyrie is just a new gatinko chip

Drago is the weight. The rest is parts of we’ve already seen before like judgement and Valkyrie. 

More of a recolour. It makes me think of meteo l-drago!
(Aug. 03, 2019  5:58 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up
The GT Weight is probably being advertised as a combination of Retsu and Zan (probably like a GT Weight version of 1/1' Disk), but the actual name might not actually be "Draco/Drago".
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The GT Weight is probably being advertised as a combination of Retsu and Zan (probably like a GT Weight version of 1/1' Disk), but the actual name might not actually be "Draco/Drago".

Draco/Drago is what they're saying about the weight though
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:46 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The GT Weight is probably being advertised as a combination of Retsu and Zan (probably like a GT Weight version of 1/1' Disk), but the actual name might not actually be "Draco/Drago".

Draco/Drago is what they're saying about the weight though

Huh, well that would be a first then, since the Weights we have so far have Kanji representations of the actual names, unless there is a Kanji that reads as "Draco/Drago"? The actual Weight actually looks dope (the glossy red is my kind of red yo) but may probably have carp effect even possibly on the upcoming alleged GT Xcalibur (based on a previous leak).
I don't know who changed title but there isn't information which wasn't confirmed and deleted
CoroCoro showed off this bey on one of their livestream videos. They don't say any of the part names as far as I can tell but it can be seen that the Disc is Zenith and the Driver appears to be a one of the earlier plastic-tipped Attack-type Drivers, like Accel or Blow, or maybe Quake? I think they at the very least implied this is gonna be a mail-order in their next CoroCoro issue, just like Shadow Amaterios was. I'm pretty sure they said this at the segment at the end of that GT episode where they showed it off, but since barely anyone on this thread picked up on that I'm just gonna mention it now, haha.

(Segment on Judgement Valkyrie starts at 36:00)
(Aug. 07, 2019  5:58 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: CoroCoro showed off this bey on one of their livestream videos. They don't say any of the part names as far as I can tell but it can be seen that the Disc is Zenith and the Driver appears to be a one of the earlier plastic-tipped Attack-type Drivers, like Accel or Blow, or maybe Quake? I think they at the very least implied this is gonna be a mail-order in their next CoroCoro issue, just like Shadow Amaterios was. I'm pretty sure they said this at the segment at the end of that GT episode where they showed it off, but since barely anyone on this thread picked up on that I'm just gonna mention it now, haha.

(Segment on Judgement Valkyrie starts at 36:00)

Ofcause I watched it but they didn't mentioned parts and how to get it
It looks like Judgement Valkyrie Zenith Accel' Drago, but I might be wrong about the Driver.
(Aug. 07, 2019  6:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looks like Judgement Valkyrie Zenith Accel' Drago, but I might be wrong about the Driver.

That sound's like a half decent combo i would probably used blitz instead but other than that looks nice.
I think power' has a real possibility of being on this
Driver will be Quake'
Weight will be 轟(Go)

Release date will be September 14th (Mail Order in Corocoro October issue )
Oh. Quake makes sense, I guess. Yuck. I would've preferred Operate.
(Aug. 08, 2019  2:42 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: EBcIxaFU0AEeOUJ?format=png&name=900x900]

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/orihakategnat...62081?s=09

That zenith disc looks super cool!