[Product]  B-00 Mail Order "Drago Valkyrie" Judgement Valkyrie.Z.Q' 轟(Go)

just appeared in end of EP18
around 12:16
[Image: wOO280R.jpg]
Wait a new evolution? Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY ALREADY!? THIS HAS TO BE A NEW BEY WITH A NEW OWNER!
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:56 AM)Requim Wrote: NO WAY ALREADY!? THIS HAS TO BE A NEW BEY WITH A NEW OWNER!

Honestly???? Why the hell not. Slash Valkyrie was underwhelming anyway. I really hope this is a new evolution and not just Valkyrie with a new base like Cosmo.
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:56 AM)Requim Wrote: NO WAY ALREADY!? THIS HAS TO BE A NEW BEY WITH A NEW OWNER!

Honestly???? Why the hell not. Slash Valkyrie was underwhelming anyway. I really hope this is a new evolution and not just Valkyrie with a new base like Cosmo.
Considering I don’t think valt would just get rid of the slash base i think this may be a bey with a new owner although valt will still be in the series just Like Tyson and Daichi
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:59 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly???? Why the hell not. Slash Valkyrie was underwhelming anyway. I really hope this is a new evolution and not just Valkyrie with a new base like Cosmo.
Considering I don’t think valt would just get rid of the slash base i think this may be a bey with a new owner although valt will still be in the series just Like Tyson and Daichi

Don't think so, Valt would not leave mid season and he is too popular.
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:59 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly???? Why the hell not. Slash Valkyrie was underwhelming anyway. I really hope this is a new evolution and not just Valkyrie with a new base like Cosmo.

Or maybe valt evolves the slash base, like a mid season upgrade
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:59 AM)Requim Wrote: Considering I don’t think valt would just get rid of the slash base i think this may be a bey with a new owner although valt will still be in the series just Like Tyson and Daichi

Or maybe valt evolves the slash base, like a mid season upgrade

Exactly.
Guys calm down if u see the pics it's just judgement Valkyrie with a different layer weight.
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:05 AM)NPN Wrote: Guys calm down if u see the pics it's just judgement Valkyrie with a different layer weight.

Kill me.
If that thing can spin for more than 30 seconds in a battle, I will be surprised...... (BTW I don't care about it's stamina)

I see a blue colored disk..... new disk or no?
It already did look like Judgement Valkyrie in the first two seconds of looking at it.
However, it seems that the 50/50 Judgement base is equipped with a high density unbalanced weight, focusing all possible attack power into the Judgement attack and risking all possible losses on the second half (or generally decreasing damage due to the lack of weight on the unlucky half)
Why is it called 'Drago' valkyrie? Is it the same situation as storm northern cross from MFB era?
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:45 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why is it called 'Drago' valkyrie? Is it the same situation as storm norther cross from MFB era?

I believe it’s the weight that’s called drago
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:47 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:45 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why is it called 'Drago' valkyrie? Is it the same situation as storm norther cross from MFB era?

I believe it’s the weight that’s called drago

Then, why isn't it called judgement valkyrie drago?
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:48 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:47 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I believe it’s the weight that’s called drago

Then, why isn't it called judgement valkyrie drago?

The OP baited us.
That Valkyrie chip looks a bit funny I thought it was a prank.
This is goofy looking but the primary colours make me love it!
The weight is probably called drago
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:19 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This is goofy looking but the primary colours make me love it!

Kind of the opposite for me :p
From watching the performance and looking at the Bey at different angles, I would guess the combo is Judgement Valkyrie Zenith and some unbalanced driver, Drago, if that was the name of the weight. I just saw white parts on the disc, and some plastic, but it could be a new disc. The performance of the Bey had very little stamina and kind of jumped a little, so I expect the driver to be maybe Operate, Quake (or Quake'), or a brand new driver. If the disc was Zenith, it would have Blue metal, blue plastic, and white rubber. Do we have any info on like how is this going to be released? Is it like a WBBA store exclusive, a lottery, because I don't think it'll be a booster or starter?
Edit: I can guarantee the disc is Zenith, I saw a Z shape on the disc prong. So it is Judgement Valkyrie Zenith, Unknown Driver, with the Drago weight
Doesn't Drago Valkyrie Look Like A Judgement Valkyrie Recolor?
Idk why, but that is a Judgement Valkyrie. I think the weight is called Drago, not the base. Drago Valkyrie might not be the confirmed product name