[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

(Jun. 27, 2020  1:49 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:51 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Its going to appear in the anime.. corocoro twitter handle confirms this
Link :  https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...4162034688
So it confirmed the anime will explain how this two bey owned by one confusion nais then oh yeah its a campaign too if you translate it
First Uranus is apparently the first Sparking bey created so the anime will likely have Lane steal the bey or discover it hidden somewhere. Atleast that’s my guess
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:49 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: So it confirmed the anime will explain how this two bey owned by one confusion nais then oh yeah its a campaign too if you translate it
First Uranus is apparently the first Sparking bey created so the anime will likely have Lane steal the bey or discover it hidden somewhere. Atleast that’s my guess
Yeah it will most likely do that but how does the campaign thing works it made my head scratch will it be for a special clip or uranus appearing in the anime
(Jun. 27, 2020  2:00 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  1:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: First Uranus is apparently the first Sparking bey created so the anime will likely have Lane steal the bey or discover it hidden somewhere. Atleast that’s my guess
Yeah it will most likely do that but how does the campaign thing works it made my head scratch will it be for a special clip or uranus appearing in the anime
The translation says they revealed scenes from the anime in advance meaning that it’s an early anime leak. We should be seeing it in the anime very soon.
I got those duo Uranus vibes from metal fight beyblade
If lane steals it I wonder who would own it. Would be cool to see lane steal it, so the blader who had it worked their way up to get stronger with a new blade to beat lane. Pretty cool plot in my opinion
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:34 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If lane steals it I wonder who would own it. Would be cool to see lane steal it, so the blader who had it worked their way up to get stronger with a new blade to beat lane. Pretty cool plot in my opinion

That would be cool. Possibly the 2nd villain/very strong blader of sparking. I could see that happening.
In that anime pic it looks like it might have a 1D chassis
(Jun. 28, 2020  6:38 AM)Dodgest Wrote: In that anime pic it looks like it might have a 1D chassis
Or just change the Variant Lucifer layer to First Uranus
(Jun. 28, 2020  9:20 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  6:38 AM)Dodgest Wrote: In that anime pic it looks like it might have a 1D chassis
Or just change the Variant Lucifer layer to First Uranus
In the manga Lane seems to use two seperate combos when he switches between beys so it will likely be a separate bey in the anime too. The gold 1D chassis used by first Uranus is also being released in a campaign too so you gotta get wheel and Lucifers driver.
(Jun. 28, 2020  6:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  9:20 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Or just change the Variant Lucifer layer to First Uranus
In the manga Lane seems to use two seperate combos when he switches between beys so it will likely be a separate bey in the anime too. The gold 1D chassis used by first Uranus is also being released in a campaign too so you gotta get wheel and Lucifers driver.

Im pretty sure Lucifer and Uranus both have the same parts, apart from layer parts. And I guess the golden 1D on Uranus but there's nothing to different about it tbh. And reminder, we've never seen a clear view of Uranus' parts. I just heard it was the same as Lucifer's.
(Jun. 28, 2020  6:40 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  6:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the manga Lane seems to use two seperate combos when he switches between beys so it will likely be a separate bey in the anime too. The gold 1D chassis used by first Uranus is also being released in a campaign too so you gotta get wheel and Lucifers driver.

Im pretty sure Lucifer and Uranus both have the same parts, apart from layer parts. And I guess the golden 1D on Uranus but there's nothing to different about it tbh. And reminder, we've never seen a clear view of Uranus' parts. I just heard it was the same as Lucifer's.
Maybe they are, but it was advertised with a single chassis/disk in corocoro. I guess we have to wait and see.
Yo this bey looks amazing! I pre-ordered mine and im excited to see where it stands in terms of performance. It looks like this will be an attack type just looking at the layer. I hope its good
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:20 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Yo this bey looks amazing! I pre-ordered mine and im excited to see where it stands in terms of performance. It looks like this will be an attack type just looking at the layer. I hope its good

You pre ordered your CoroCoro where? This comes in the CoroCoro, and I haven't seen listings yet. I use 1 specific site for them, but interested nonetheless.
a friend sent me a link to a store in NJ that are run by what I can only imagine are Japanese at least the way they talk. They sell corocoro comics and other stuff.
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:25 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: a friend sent me a link to a store in NJ that are run by what I can only imagine are Japanese at least the way they talk. They sell corocoro comics and other stuff.

ah nice, could I see the link by chance? Just wondering if its the CoroCoro and all the stuff that comes with it (like this layer) or just the book itself.
I got my last issue from them although they confused my order of August issue (july15 release) with July issue (June 15)but they refunded me and now I await for my issue. They are fast on shipping too. Gets to me in 3 days flat.
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:27 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I got my last issue from them although they confused my order of August issue (july15 release) with July issue (June 15)but they refunded me and now I await for my issue. They are fast on shipping too. Gets to me in 3 days flat.

Yeah, but link? Also just wondering if its the actual book itself or all the other stuff. And might be interested in using the site for other stuff later.
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:26 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:25 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: a friend sent me a link to a store in NJ that are run by what I can only imagine are Japanese at least the way they talk. They sell corocoro comics and other stuff.

ah nice, could I see the link by chance? Just wondering if its the CoroCoro and all the stuff that comes with it (like this layer) or just the book itself.
yes you have to buy the whole magazine issue. It will come with the layer as a prize exclusive. Ill post the link below so you can check it out yourself.here is their email I used to contact them with my order. I can post their website but don't bother looking through it. Way to confusing in my opinion. But I'll post nonetheless 

bookwebusa@apps.kinokuniya.com

This is their website but again I highly recommend you contact them for the order as they respond faster and its less confusing to try to find and order merchandise
https://usa.kinokuniya.com/feature-books
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:32 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:26 PM)snoc Wrote: ah nice, could I see the link by chance? Just wondering if its the CoroCoro and all the stuff that comes with it (like this layer) or just the book itself.
yes you have to buy the whole magazine issue. It will come with the layer as a prize exclusive. Ill post the link below so you can check it out yourself.here is their email I used to contact them with my order. I can post their website but don't bother looking through it. Way to confusing in my opinion. But I'll post nonetheless 

Oh ok. I use a website where I can get the CoroCoro in 3-4 days and it comes with everything with it, so pretty much this but a lot less complicated. I'll keep this in mind though. Thx Smile
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:34 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:32 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: yes you have to buy the whole magazine issue. It will come with the layer as a prize exclusive. Ill post the link below so you can check it out yourself.here is their email I used to contact them with my order. I can post their website but don't bother looking through it. Way to confusing in my opinion. But I'll post nonetheless 

Oh ok. I use a website where I can get the CoroCoro in 3-4 days and it comes with everything with it, so pretty much this but a lot less complicated. I'll keep this in mind though. Thx Smile

Anytime hope this info helps. I really like it and it made pre-ordering uranus a lot more simple for me good luck to you!
The Anime leak shows Uranus with the 2D Chassis.
(Jun. 29, 2020  12:04 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: The Anime leak shows Uranus with the 2D Chassis.

2D? I thought it was a golden 1D. Have we ever seen a 2D before anyways? Did you mean to say 1D by chance?
(Jun. 29, 2020  1:26 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  12:04 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: The Anime leak shows Uranus with the 2D Chassis.

2D? I thought it was a golden 1D. Have we ever seen a 2D before anyways? Did you mean to say 1D by chance?
Uranus in The anime pics clearly Has a 2D because it has that weird spikes. so the official anime combo is most likely FUr Mb 2D
(Jun. 29, 2020  1:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  1:26 AM)snoc Wrote: 2D? I thought it was a golden 1D. Have we ever seen a 2D before anyways? Did you mean to say 1D by chance?
Uranus in The anime pics clearly Has a 2D because it has that weird spikes. so the official anime combo is most likely FUr Mb 2D

hold up am I stupid or what? 1D came on Curse, correct? We haven't gotten a defense chassis since....

edit:yeah, its the golden black 1D I believe. And If I remember correctly the combo is First Uranus,1D,Wheel,Mobius
(Jun. 29, 2020  1:49 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  1:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Uranus in The anime pics clearly Has a 2D because it has that weird spikes. so the official anime combo is most likely FUr Mb 2D

hold up am I stupid or what? 1D came on Curse, correct? We haven't gotten a defense chassis since....

edit:yeah, its the golden black 1D I believe. And If I remember correctly the combo is First Uranus,1D,Wheel,Mobius

Variant Lucifer will be coming with 2D because it is a defense type. The anime image shows First Uranus with the 2D Chassis while the CoroCoro says the combo is 1D Wheel and Mobius. Another difference between the manga and the anime.