[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

by the way can we appreciate and thank Isaiah Burley for giving posting those exiting informations
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: So its uranus wh Br
Thats not Bearing man.
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: So its uranus wh Br
Thats not Bearing man.
Yeah its bearing i already saw the scan but cannot appy it to this and btw the bearing is translucent black
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: Thats not Bearing man.
Yeah its bearing i already saw the scan but cannot appy it to this and btw the bearing is translucent black
It doesnt look like Bearing.
From what I could translate the ring is called Coast.
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yeah its bearing i already saw the scan but cannot appy it to this and btw the bearing is translucent black
It doesnt look like Bearing.
Yeah good point there i just realize that the driver has some weird points
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: It doesnt look like Bearing.
Yeah good point there i just realize that the driver has some weird points
Thank you man.
So if Lane's bey is Lucifer what is this?
the driver from what I could translate is called Mobius
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:48 AM)MrBlade Wrote: So if Lane's bey is Lucifer what is this?

His second bey
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:48 AM)MrBlade Wrote: So if Lane's bey is Lucifer what is this?

His second bey

WHAT!? They're both his!?
I’m just hoping he uses both of them equally, unlike delta who used erase more
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:52 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I’m just hoping he uses both of them equally, unlike delta who used erase more

i hope but i have w feeling Lucifer is going to be like the finisher like the one for the op legends while the white one is for the strong one. or the could pull white one is testing strength first round and black is this is my final form type of thing second round , or it could just be one is for hyuga while the other is for Hikaru yea i know much more simpler if lane also had a partner to balance this .  now I hope the don't pull a double evo for them as their totally different 😅😅
From what I translated I believe the ring is called "Coast"? I'm likely wrong
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The ring is what

from what I translated it's called Coast
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:09 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The ring is what

from what I translated it's called Coast

Thats what I got too so it would be Coast Uranus... interesting... and the tip I believe is Mobius
We've got Cursed, why is there a Coast which have the same initial?
It seems that Lucifer is similar to Helios the same could be said for "Uranus" and Hyperion so theory time the dark versions of the Hyperion of and Helios respectively are placeholders for these beys.
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: by the way can we appreciate and thank Isaiah Burley for giving posting those exiting informations
Thank you so much
I think the Ring's name might actually be "First"? It's hard to tell whether the first letter is a "フ" or a "コ" due to the font used in the magazine, but First would make a lot more sense considering A) it's supposed to be "The first Superking Bey" according to last month's magazine, and B) it wouldn't conflict with the naming scheme.

edit: actually, this is totally First. Coast in katakana is actually spelled "コースト", and this theoretical spelling adds an extra "a" to it. The spelling only makes sense if it's First, since that's spelled "ファースト" in katakana
I believe the coast ring is better than it's opposite alternative. Seems super can have some competition. New coast meta? lol
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:49 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: the driver from what I could translate is called Mobius

Mb... Mobius... sounds like a stamina-type tip, a la mobius strips.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6bius_strip