[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

I found out how to make a thread. 
Here is a clear picture of the “Uranus” Bey
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAMTd1FFUZ8/...jcyeutswvb
(May. 15, 2020  3:51 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I found out how to make a thread. 

I would've waited until next month to see if there, but I guess it's too late to go back now. Just to make it consistent with the other product threads, maybe change the thread title to B-??? "Uranus" by editing your post and then put the [Product] tag on it with the button underneath the title within the post editor. That way, it's easier to spot.
(May. 15, 2020  4:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  3:51 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I found out how to make a thread. 

I would've waited until next month to see if there, but I guess it's too late to go back now. Just to make it consistent with the other product threads, maybe change the thread title to B-??? "Uranus" by editing your post and then put the [Product] tag on it with the button underneath the title within the post editor. That way, it's easier to spot.
Sorry for messing that all up
So this is presumably the "Prototype Super Valkyrie" bey from ages ago, but it's clearly neither Super or Valkyrie on this thing as we now know. There's distinct differences in the ring, and the Uranus chip doesn't match what the Valkyrie chip actually turned out as. Also has Wheel from what the manga iteration shows, though the driver is still unknown. I feel like this is gonna wind up as a Balance type given its aggressively shaped ring paired up with an oddly Stamina-centric disk and 1D chassis, so this thing is sort of going all over the place already.

Also thinking it might have a relation to "Codename L", a.k.a. probably Loki. I know I said it in that thread already, but just for the sake of relevance Loki is related to Uranus in Norse astrology, so just as much as Super and Hyperion are related as solar deities so too might we see Loki and Uranus on the same team.
(May. 15, 2020  4:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: So this is presumably the "Prototype Super Valkyrie" bey from ages ago, but it's clearly neither Super or Valkyrie on this thing as we now know. There's distinct differences in the ring, and the Uranus chip doesn't match what the Valkyrie chip actually turned out as. Also has Wheel from what the manga iteration shows, though the driver is still unknown. I feel like this is gonna wind up as a Balance type given its aggressively shaped ring paired up with an oddly Stamina-centric disk and 1D chassis, so this thing is sort of going all over the place already.

Also thinking it might have a relation to "Codename L", a.k.a. probably Loki. I know I said it in that thread already, but just for the sake of relevance Loki is related to Uranus in Norse astrology, so just as much as Super and Hyperion are related as solar deities so too might we see Loki and Uranus on the same team.

Yeah, I was going to say to change the title to "B-??? Super Uranus Wheel ? 1D" but the Ring does seem to be more of an angular variation of Super and we still don't know if the Disk is going to be Wheel in the official product if it even comes with a full combo. This seems to be a Bey that combines elements from several different Beys, such as a Ring similar to Super, the sun motif Chip Core from Hyperion and Helios, a Chip that somewhat resembles Valkyrie, the 1D Chassis from Curse Satan, and possibly the Wheel Disk from Glide Ragnaruk if it has the manga combo. Based on the fact that all those Beys I named were from March and April as well as the images of the black Super Hyperion with Xceed' (if it's real) make me think that Zone' could be the Driver because King Helios is the Bey out of the 5 that's only represented by the Chip Core, which Hyperion is also represented by. And I also really want to see Zone'. I hope Uranus has a special trait in its Chip or gets a completely original combo in the future because the copy-pasting that's been going on lately in Sparking is kind of tiring.
(May. 15, 2020  5:27 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  4:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: So this is presumably the "Prototype Super Valkyrie" bey from ages ago, but it's clearly neither Super or Valkyrie on this thing as we now know. There's distinct differences in the ring, and the Uranus chip doesn't match what the Valkyrie chip actually turned out as. Also has Wheel from what the manga iteration shows, though the driver is still unknown. I feel like this is gonna wind up as a Balance type given its aggressively shaped ring paired up with an oddly Stamina-centric disk and 1D chassis, so this thing is sort of going all over the place already.

Yeah, I was going to say to change the title to "B-??? Super Uranus Wheel ? 1D" but the Ring does seem to be more of an angular variation of Super and we still don't know if the Disk is going to be Wheel in the official product if it even comes with a full combo. This seems to be a Bey that combines elements from several different Beys, such as a Ring similar to Super, the sun motif Chip Core from Hyperion and Helios, a Chip that somewhat resembles Valkyrie, the 1D Chassis from Curse Satan, and possibly the Wheel Disk from Glide Ragnaruk if it has the manga combo. Based on the fact that all those Beys I named were from March and April as well as the images of the black Super Hyperion with Xceed' (if it's real) make me think that Zone' could be the Driver because King Helios is the Bey out of the 5 that's only represented by the Chip Core, which Hyperion is also represented by. And I also really want to see Zone'. I hope Uranus has a special trait in its Chip or gets a completely original combo in the future because the copy-pasting that's been going on lately in Sparking is kind of tiring.
The ring aint super
(May. 15, 2020  5:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The ring aint super

I know, that's why I said that it's a Ring that resembles Super. It's basically an angular version of Super, possibly increasing its Attack power marginally.
(May. 15, 2020  5:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  5:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The ring aint super

I know, that's why I said that it's a Ring that resembles Super. It's basically an angular version of Super, possibly increasing its Attack power marginally.

Oops sorry btw back to the topic Lane is the owner of this bey and that's a fact so don't tell me otherwise the manga has started that anyway if this bey were the "secret" L bey maybe the chassis will be something new or just 1D
Maybe it will come with 1A & 1D since the pic if it without the stickers had a brinze/black 1A. 1D could be used for left spin. So since the 1D chassic is the same color maybe we will get bothSmile it would be good to switch & the color of it mskes it the 1st without it being a 1/72
(May. 15, 2020  8:19 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Maybe it will come with 1A & 1D since the pic if it without the stickers had a brinze/black 1A. 1D could be used for left spin. So since the 1D chassic is the same color maybe we will get bothSmile it would be good to switch & the color of it mskes it the 1st without it being a 1/72

This is actually something I forgot, but you're right. It did used to have a bronze 1A to it. Thing is, the only bey I know which did any customization short of removing a disk frame was Ace Dragon with Rock/Grand and Kreis Satan once when Silas borrows God Valkyrie's Vortex frame. I'm sort of doubtful that a sort of "super customizing bey" is suddenly going to come around in the Anime.

One possible answer I've thought of is that they might not have wanted to bury a double chassis like 1A and decided to use the golden 1D from Brave Solomon (which this 1D looks an awful lot like) to make it easier, but it's also rather odd for them to use the wrong parts in showcases (short of whatever redesign happened to the Sen weight/recoloring of Valkyrie/showing things off too early). Another more likely scenario is that they later decided to use 1D instead of 1A between the time it was leaked with the other main beys, which makes sense from the manga perspective and because it was first revealed in an incomplete state as well.
(May. 15, 2020  12:51 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  8:19 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Maybe it will come with 1A & 1D since the pic if it without the stickers had a brinze/black 1A. 1D could be used for left spin. So since the 1D chassic is the same color maybe we will get bothSmile it would be good to switch & the color of it mskes it the 1st without it being a 1/72

This is actually something I forgot, but you're right. It did used to have a bronze 1A to it. Thing is, the only bey I know which did any customization short of removing a disk frame was Ace Dragon with Rock/Grand and Kreis Satan once when Silas borrows God Valkyrie's Vortex frame. I'm sort of doubtful that a sort of "super customizing bey" is suddenly going to come around in the Anime.

One possible answer I've thought of is that they might not have wanted to bury a double chassis like 1A and decided to use the golden 1D from Brave Solomon (which this 1D looks an awful lot like) to make it easier, but it's also rather odd for them to use the wrong parts in showcases (short of whatever redesign happened to the Sen weight/recoloring of Valkyrie/showing things off too early). Another more likely scenario is that they later decided to use 1D instead of 1A between the time it was leaked with the other main beys, which makes sense from the manga perspective and because it was first revealed in an incomplete state as well.

To be fair this bey was 1st scene with KH & the black/silver Super bey with the 'driver & we thought they were prototypes & now we know they are real. Whatever happens I'm good. It also looked like the blue stickers on the chip were holographic.  The bronze 1D will be popular since people could get it without paying an arm or leg. The 1D looks the same color as Psychic Phantom's diskSmile Diambolos was the 1st bey to switch between left & right with painted metal. If more beys got a painted chassis without being a "pay 200-300" it would sell fast
I’m pretty sure the rising is super, or at least the “super valkyrie prototype” has super. I looked back and forth between a picture of it and super and couldn’t find any differences. They could have made a difference now but I somewhat doubt it. What if this was more of a synchrome situation, and not a fusion like Gemios.
(May. 15, 2020  4:49 PM)Orbit Wrote: I’m pretty sure the rising is super, or at least the “super valkyrie prototype” has super. I looked back and forth between a picture of it and super and couldn’t find any differences. They could have made a difference now but I somewhat doubt it. What if this was more of a synchrome situation, and not a fusion like Gemios.

There are differences between this and Super that you can see rather plainly, especially around the red stickers. Unless this is a planned Super' ring or something, this isn't going to be treated as the same part.
Why does everyone keep saying it has super? It clearly has differences in shape and contact points
(May. 15, 2020  5:13 PM)snoc Wrote: Why does everyone keep saying it has super? It clearly has differences in shape and contact points

It's not as clear to some as it is to others. I can see the differences now, but I was originally on the "this is Super" train as well, especially when it was a prototype.
comparison between super and "uranus" ring (tilted super cause its easier to make comparisons
https://imgur.com/ZgR2hlK
(May. 15, 2020  5:21 PM)snoc Wrote: comparison between super and "uranus" ring (tilted super cause its easier to make comparisons
https://imgur.com/ZgR2hlK

Expect for the stickers, as far as the overall shape is concerned.. It looks very similar to super.. Which is why I think many people have it confused.
According to the CoroCoro website, Uranus is supposed to be "the first Superking Bey". I suppose the reason the Ring looks so similar to Super is intentional, then? It even kinda makes sense considering in Greek mythology, Uranus was the father of the titans (one of which was Hyperion) and is also a deity associated with heaven and whatnot. And given it uses the same Chip Core as Hyperion and Helios, I suppose the intention behind the design of the Bey is that it's supposed to be like the predecessor of Hyperion and Helios? Also, apparently in last month's Manga, Uranus is used by Lane so I guess this will also have a connection to the "Codename L" bey too. This web of lore TT is weaving with this thing is dumb lmao
(May. 15, 2020  7:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: According to the CoroCoro website, Uranus is supposed to be "the first Superking Bey". I suppose the reason the Ring looks so similar to Super is intentional, then? It even kinda makes sense considering in Greek mythology, Uranus was the father of the titans (one of which was Hyperion) and is also a deity associated with heaven and whatnot. And given it uses the same Chip Core as Hyperion and Helios, I suppose the intention behind the design of the Bey is that it's supposed to be like the predecessor of Hyperion and Helios? Also, apparently in last month's Manga, Uranus is used by Lane so I guess this will also have a connection to the "Codename L" bey too. This web of lore TT is weaving with this thing is dumb lmao

Awfully weird to see TT break the chain in terms of character and beyblade names.
This is interesting to say the least lol.
(May. 15, 2020  7:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Awfully weird to see TT break the chain in terms of character and beyblade names.

I don't think they'd abandon the scheme without reason. Since the story hasn't fully played out yet, we won't know for certain what's happening until its released. Also, since this is the thread for the product and not the anime, it's best not to dwell on this here.
(May. 15, 2020  7:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: According to the CoroCoro website, Uranus is supposed to be "the first Superking Bey". I suppose the reason the Ring looks so similar to Super is intentional, then? It even kinda makes sense considering in Greek mythology, Uranus was the father of the titans (one of which was Hyperion) and is also a deity associated with heaven and whatnot. And given it uses the same Chip Core as Hyperion and Helios, I suppose the intention behind the design of the Bey is that it's supposed to be like the predecessor of Hyperion and Helios? Also, apparently in last month's Manga, Uranus is used by Lane so I guess this will also have a connection to the "Codename L" bey too. This web of lore TT is weaving with this thing is dumb lmao

Awfully weird to see TT break the chain in terms of character and beyblade names.

technically xhaka had already broke it cause his name is kaiza shakuenji xhaka was just a nickname since shaka can be pronounced as xhaka as well the just switch it to match xcalibur.
(May. 15, 2020  7:27 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Awfully weird to see TT break the chain in terms of character and beyblade names.

I don't think they'd abandon the scheme without reason. Since the story hasn't fully played out yet, we won't know for certain what's happening until its released. Also, since this is the thread for the product and not the anime, it's best not to dwell on this here.

I agree.
Back on topic though, I think this looks good! The color scheme reminds me of the ace layer base.
It is said to be released in june
But either way if Llane Valhalla owns this bey he would be the second character to own a bey that doesn’t start with the first letter of his name because count night was the first but anyway I bet Uranus will beat other beys

(May. 16, 2020  5:01 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: It is said to be released in june
But either way if Llane Valhalla owns this bey he would be the second character to own a bey that doesn’t start with the first letter of his name because count night was the first but anyway I bet Uranus will beat other beys that aren’t superking beys
Magik horse said over at the Codename L thread that Uranus represents Loki in Norse mythology. If it’s true that this “Uranus” bey is actually called Loki, they will not have broken the chain.