[Product]  B-00 Big Bey Stadium Takara Tomy Mall Limited

Got mine today as well...

It's a ton of fun with 4 players!
After only a few days my stadium has developed a crack in the clear plastic walls. =(

The walls thinner than the normal TT plastic barriers used for the standard type and wide type stadium
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:07 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  7:14 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: how much was the shipping from zenmarket

shipping within japan was around 600 yen

nice thanks

(Feb. 09, 2019  9:24 AM)Kry Wrote: anyone have any idea what the shipping cost to Australia would be?

ahhhhhh a fellow kamen rider fan!!!!!
(May. 26, 2019  5:54 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:07 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: shipping within japan was around 600 yen

nice thanks

(Feb. 09, 2019  9:24 AM)Kry Wrote: anyone have any idea what the shipping cost to Australia would be?

Someone said Kamen Rider ?
New Customized B-00 Big Bey stadium with new walls

[Image: new_tt_bey.jpg]
(May. 28, 2019  12:00 AM)originalzankye Wrote: New Customized B-00 Big Bey stadium with new walls

That looks awesome. Is that yours Zankye?
(May. 28, 2019  12:37 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  12:00 AM)originalzankye Wrote: New Customized B-00 Big Bey stadium with new walls

That looks awesome. Is that yours Zankye?

Yes, we got the stadium revamped with the anime pattern and a more effective set of walls.
Can’t ship overseas from takaratomymall right? Otherwise how can I purchase this
(Jun. 05, 2019  6:14 AM)justbored Wrote: Can’t ship overseas from takaratomymall right? Otherwise how can I purchase this

Probably with a third party. Like so:
  1. Find a middleman (one that is reliable)
  2. Have that person purchase the product for you
  3. Pay the middleman (preferably half the money)
  4. Have them send you the product
  5. Pay them the other half of the money
We actually do sell them but for local pickup only in Toronto GTA area (we have 4) , any inquires by PM ONLY
Takaratomymall out of stock? Will they restock anytime?
Can someone please help me on getting the stadium I don’t know how to read Japanese
It’s a really cool stadium but that’s some crazy pricing. I seen one for $350 on eBay! ?

It’s not TT, but it’s a nice stadium with the same dimensions that’s also really fun for a lot less than the TT stadium is going for on the secondary market. If you can get for retail or close cool but if not this is a decent alternative. I own it myself and it’s a blast for 3-4 player battles. Just to give options for everyone.

Decagone Stadium BEYBLADE BURST Big Size 25" ToyMeca For Beyblade https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3481669247
It’s sold out on takaratomymall. Any idea where else in japan/website I can get this?
(May. 26, 2019  4:15 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  5:54 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: nice thanks

Someone said Kamen Rider ?

yup

(Jul. 01, 2019  8:38 AM)justbored Wrote: It’s sold out on takaratomymall. Any idea where else in japan/website I can get this?

theres ebay but its bloody expensive

(May. 31, 2019  8:16 AM)marutti Wrote: https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810134398/
They restock it until July 1st

its the third, why arent they restocked
We have 3 of them for sale if you really interested just pm us, we do ship in North America
I've tried this stadium with my friends last weekends. It seems to be a good stadium for Xt+ that its attack mode will not kill itself so easily like in regular stadium, and I can just launch it with my full power.
(Jul. 04, 2019  1:23 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I've tried this stadium with my friends last weekends. It seems to be a good stadium for Xt+ that its attack mode will not kill itself so easily like in regular stadium, and I can just launch it  with my full power.

I'd assume the stadium also restricts rubber-tipped Drivers since there seems to be no tornado ridge on the big stadium for the rubber flat to stop and resume its flower pattern?

I guess one can modify the barriers to have holes large enough (in line with the small pockets) for the biggest Beyblade to pass through for a legit Over Finish as well as possibly cut off a part of the rim to lower the barrier and be able to perform sliding launches?
(Jul. 04, 2019  1:23 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I've tried this stadium with my friends last weekends. It seems to be a good stadium for Xt+ that its attack mode will not kill itself so easily like in regular stadium, and I can just launch it  with my full power.

Hi CrazyAries, thank you for 3Ds Smile
I too have this stadium, really enjoying it so far and you are right about the full power part. 
My only complaint is that the shield needs reinforcement. The clear and blue tape also comes off after a while around the top edges. The solution is to use clear gorilla tape to tape over it so it doesn't peel.
Is there any chance that they may put more up for order from the site?? and,

(Jul. 04, 2019  1:17 AM)originalzankye Wrote: We have 3 of them for sale if you really interested just pm us, we do ship in North America

Do you happen to have any for sale left? I'm from New York in regards to shipping.
Sold Out for now