[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

Find out more about Amaterios Aero Assault — including how to win it — in Bey Brad's blog post!

So far, this Beyblade will only be available in exchange for BeyPoints (possibly 3000) and there will be a chance to get it at the World Hobby Fair 2015 Summer festival, with a "Rare Bey Get Battle" card/BeyCloud Card/BeyCoder Card.

[Image: 000028.png]

Aero Disk :
[Image: 000049.png]

Assault Driver :
[Image: 000050.png]

There is a chance that this Beyblade will forever remain exclusive, like Quetzalcoatl, meaning that it will not readily be available in stores as a Booster or Starter, but who knows.

It is an Attack type.
If there was ever a starfish Beyblade, this is it.

Thanks again for all the news, Kai-V!
To me, the center resembles that of Samurai changer. Considering the arrow type thing, the eye, and the open mouth shape.
the colour in this bey reminds me of Sol Blaze...lols.
Oh wow, oh wow, BEYBLADE BURST IS AWESOME!

At least in designs, this looks amazing, it looks Phoenix based at first glance as it's fiery.

Must get this one!
Hoping we get it in the eventual video game, haha.
I think we can safely say that this Beyblade and its name are based on Amaterasu, the shintoist goddess of the Sun. Despite how it is spelt, this Beyblade's name is actually pronounced "amaterios".
^ So does that mean we might have the other gods pop up?

Moon beyblade yes please. (Cue Moon Moon jokes if Hasbro renames things, which I wish they do just for this reason)
(Jun. 15, 2015  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think we can safely say that this Beyblade and its name are based on Amaterasu, the shintoist goddess of the Sun. Despite how it is spelt, this Beyblade's name is actually pronounced "amaterios".

Given the name and design, definitely. It looks cool, and a part of me kind of hopes it remains a prize-exclusive like Quetz was. I always thought it was cool that they could do that sort of thing in Japan, and it's a shame those sorts of promotions don't happen in the west.
They really nailed the aesthetics of every single finished top. Thanks for the information, Kai-V! Grin
I like the colors. Looks interesting. But that name looks like a grave misspelling of ultimate.
Looks okay. Hope they don't keep making oranges and Reds for colors.
It would be cool to see purple, or Black.
I think Orange and Red is such an awesome colour scheme since it represents fire and volcanic elements to me, I agree on Purple and Black, while its a tad bit cliché if used for a main villain, it would still be nice.
I don't know about beyblade burst. I just missed the face bolt. Come on give it something. At least a bit chip! Other than that I'm good.
Please PLEASE put it with a video game. Looks beautiful.
This reminds me of Shining God MS. Just the design and colour placement alone is amazing.

Hey,Will anyone be getting one? I know I am!
Course I will, I'm getting all of them as they all look amazing and I love the plastic wheels more than synchromes so far.
(Jun. 19, 2015  4:19 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Please PLEASE put it with a video game. Looks beautiful.

Why? You could always just order it from Yahoo Japan Auctions.

@[Kai-V] You would probably know the answer to this. When prize Beyblades like this or Quetz are given out in exchange for points, do you have to pay for it as well or is it literally a free prize for gathering that many points?
Not everyone including me can get from Yahoo auctions...
I'm pretty sure that you pay
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:35 PM)Wizard Wrote: Why? You could always just order it from Yahoo Japan Auctions.

@[Kai-V] You would probably know the answer to this. When prize Beyblades like this or Quetz are given out in exchange for points, do you have to pay for it as well or is it literally a free prize for gathering that many points?

As far as I know there has never been extra costs; you just show your Beypointer/BeyLogger, the points were deduced, and you got your prize Beyblade.
Will there be anyone selling theres? I really want one xD.
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:43 PM)Hype! Wrote: Will there be anyone selling theres? I really want one xD.

On Yahoo Japan Auctions, no doubt. It might be a little expensive at first.
I really hope a few are available because this is just... amazing, things like Spike=Phoenix were available from Ebay and that one is rare and goes through a certain process so I really want this to be.

Guess I'll try Yahoo auctions though I doubt I can get it.
Why do you think you can't get it from Yahoo Japan Auctions? I was buying from YJA 12 years ago!