[Product]  Archer Hercules.10C.A'

Here's a better look with the release date:
[Image: DrdoQI7U4AEPNqt.jpg]

And, I don't know why, but against everyone else, I genuinely love this re-color.
Well- accel dash at least won't have the wear-down problem associated with zephyr at least, since its not hollow.
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:25 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Why was accel' in the US App before being announced in JP? Like what they did with Shining Amaterios. This doesn't make any sense!

There is no Accel' in the Hasbro app. Dash drivers don't exist in the Hasbro app, and most likely not exist in the Turbo line.

It's called Accel-S
These colors are pretty ugly but i'm partial towards that pink Cross, haha. That plus another version of aH is enough for me to buy. Not super into Accel’ but whatever.

Also Accel-S is the slingshock version of Accel, not a hasbro version of Accel’ haha
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: These colors are pretty ugly but i'm partial towards that pink Cross, haha. That plus another version of aH is enough for me to buy. Not super into Accel’ but whatever.

Also Accel-S is the slingshock version of Accel, not a hasbro version of Accel’ haha

Oh, my bad! Tongue_out  Thanks for the clarification!
Here's my worry with these new aH recolors:

The recent recolor of aH from rbv12 removed the soft plastic that surrounded the arrows and gimmick and replaced them with the hard plastic of the layer. This significantly affects aH's performance, increasing recoil and making it more likely to burst.

I sincerely hope they keep the same plastic from the original. It would be a shame to doop this awesome recolor with crappy plastic.
This is honestly a good buy. I really want to get it.

(Nov. 07, 2018  5:33 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WoW , That layer looks SICK and the Disk 10 ( WILL look great on gF with proof frame ) and the Accel' ( I must say , they have paid Homage to the First driver to start with 'Burst' system format , by making it Competitive AGAIN !! )

I thought Accel was still decently competitive?

Also, about the coloring. It kind of reminds me of the Sieg Xcalibur combo from Random Booster Vol. 10. The disc wasn't colored, but I still think the colors were all over the place with a pink and yellow layer(pink lemonade?), a black frame, and a green and pink driver.
Masateru on eBay is selling this for about 28.99. Just bought one, think there are 2 left. It's pre-order of course. He also had the "Valkyrie" Sieg Xcalibur layer. Haven't seen anyone else selling those yet. I think I bought the only one though
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:00 PM)Armor Wrote: This is honestly a good buy. I really want to get it.

(Nov. 07, 2018  5:33 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WoW , That layer looks SICK and the Disk 10 ( WILL look great on gF with proof frame ) and the Accel' ( I must say , they have paid Homage to the First driver to start with 'Burst' system format , by making it Competitive AGAIN !! )

Also, about the coloring. It kind of reminds me of the Sieg Xcalibur combo from Random Booster Vol. 10. The disc wasn't colored, but I still think the colors were all over the place with a pink and yellow layer(pink lemonade?), a black frame, and a green and pink driver.
wasn't the driver green and orange?
I would love to switch the bows here with the translucent blue ones from RBV12 aH. Light blue core of this aH with translucent blue bows from the other one? I would make that custom if I could.
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would love to switch the bows here with the translucent blue ones from RBV12 aH. Light blue core of this aH with translucent blue bows from the other one? I would make that custom if I could.

I thought you could if you got a special type of screwdriver to take apart the layer
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:25 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:00 PM)Armor Wrote: This is honestly a good buy. I really want to get it.

wasn't the driver green and orange?

Maybe, I'm not too sure.

(Nov. 10, 2018  11:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would love to switch the bows here with the translucent blue ones from RBV12 aH. Light blue core of this aH with translucent blue bows from the other one? I would make that custom if I could.

I thought you could if you got a special type of screwdriver to take apart the layer

I think it's called the tri-wing screwdriver, or maybe the y screwdriver? something like that.
I have one of those screwdrivers but I don't know where I put it, lol
It's like lucky charms threw up on these parts
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:39 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:25 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wasn't the driver green and orange?

Maybe, I'm not too sure.

(Nov. 10, 2018  11:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: I thought you could if you got a special type of screwdriver to take apart the layer

I think it's called the tri-wing screwdriver, or maybe the y screwdriver? something like that.

Yeah, it’s a triwing screwdriver. I have one. You can buy one here: https://www.amazon.com/Lite-Tri-wing-Tri...ref=plSrch
This is probably one of the best WBBA Store exclusives. Best Stamina Layer, best Stamina Disk, one of the best Life-After-Death Frames (but not good on Stamina combos) and the very versatile Accel, now with greater Burst resistance
so,apparently the colors of this beyblade are a homage to one of the biggest japanese youtube channels (the ones in the thumbnail of the video above,I think),there's even their channel's logo in the package!
They released 150 as prerelease in U-Fes in this weekend.
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:59 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Here's my worry with these new aH recolors:

The recent recolor of aH from rbv12 removed the soft plastic that surrounded the arrows and gimmick and replaced them with the hard plastic of the layer. This significantly affects aH's performance, increasing recoil and making it more likely to burst.

I sincerely hope they keep the same plastic from the original. It would be a shame to doop this awesome recolor with crappy plastic.

So considering this statement to be true (idk since I haven't gotten RBV12 aH), the original aH would be superior? Are they still selling the original aH with soft plastic?

How much of a difference is there in terms of stamina? You've already mentioned it's more likely to burst, but by how much? Is it that much worse than the original?
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:59 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Here's my worry with these new aH recolors:

From what I remember, hard plastic has less friction which would make this Archer Hercules better. Plus, on the wiki it mentions that Hasbro uses softer plastic which gives it less stamina.
Softer plastic mostly just dents more, but is less likely to shatter and break outright as a result. I don't know if it affects performance significantly or not.

I will say that 10 disk really, really makes me wanna use it with Proof. the colors just line up too well. Accel' is also nice because of Zephyr's wear issues and otherwise similar performance.
Really want to pick this up and the Saint Geist Fafnir...

Does anybody have more info on the Saint Fafnir btw?
(Nov. 11, 2018  11:32 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Really want to pick this up and the Saint Geist Fafnir...

Does anybody have more info on the Saint Fafnir btw?
All that's known is that fafnir will have the proof frame in the box