Aug

Pre-Starlight Spins

Lakewood, CA
Del Valle Park
5939 Henrilee St
  We will try to get there early and claim shelters if not it will be by tables behind the baseball field
2:00 PM on 08/04/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Notes

Hey everyone, I wanted to host one more time before Beyblade: West so everyone could get practice in beforehand. Hopefully this gives everyone more time to get their Cobalt Dragoons. Additionally we will have prizes for top 4 donated generously by Drando! Hope to see you all there!

Event Details

This event will be playing by the Beyblade X ruleset. Please ensure to have the following:
  • worldbeyblade.org account
  • 3 legal combinations for this format - TT and Hasbro allowed
  • Legal BeyLauncher(s) for your beyblades
✺ Please ensure to show respect towards all fellow players by refraining from ill mannerisms, poor sportsmanship, or illicit part usage and performance. These events are for bladers of ALL AGES so it's encouraged to invite friends and family to play in these events. It's all about having competitive fun and we would look forward to your participation!  

✺ If you borrow parts from anyone, ensure to return everything that was used in an organized fashion we greatly reccomend keeping track on a physical sheet or on your phones notes if available. Refrain from leaving the park area messy and keep all of your parts together so nothing is lost.

Match Type & Point Values

No-contact self KO will award 1 point to your opponent and result in a repeat battle
Spin Finishes are 1 point
Over Finishes are 2 points
Burst Finishes are 2 points
Xtreme Finishes are 3 points

All final stage matches will be first to 7 points. All other official event matches will be first to 5 points.

We will be playing with the 3on3 Match Type throughout first stage. The final stage of the event starting at top 8 will be using the Deck Match Type.

Arrivals & Communications

Registration & Socials
✺ Registration will start at 1:30-1:50 PM and will end at 2:00 PM. Plan your trip beforehand and plan to arrive before or during registration. Account for traffic please! If you believe you will be arrive around 5-10 minutes later please contact me through PM's, Discord (@ jamcobs)
Attendance & Other
✺ When attendance is called and you hear your WBO username, please raise your hand or say "here" to be marked present. Refer to the note prior if you are not present for attendance.
✺ Tournaments can last up to 5 hours. If you need to leave during the tournament please talk to the host.
✺ If you are borrowing any parts, be sure to return them to the original owner. Parts cannot be guaranteed to be lent out if you do not show with legal parts.

Prizes

1st: CoroCoro DranSword
2nd: Random Booster BX-35
3rd: 3on3 Deck Case
4th: Launcher Grip (black)
Generously donated by Drando!

Location Details

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-03-23-04-46-825.jpg]

✺ We will be playing at one of the park picnic shelters at Del Valle Park, Lakewood, CA. There will be three present and the event will take place at one of them. Bathrooms are located near Henrilee St./Woodruff Ave. by the playground. If you are hungry before the event, there is a Smart&Final and a VONS on Woodruff Ave./Carson St. alongside some various fast-food options.

Feel free to message me about any questions regarding the event!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
EDIT: Time changed to 2pm so we can host another tournament/event on the same day at 11:00 am.
What format are you thinking?
(Jul. 24, 2024  2:33 AM)Rising_Phoenix Wrote: What format are you thinking?

We will be playing metal fight LIMBO
oh sweet! thanks!
Bruhh can’t we put the metal tournament to 10, and the other to 1? Unhappy
Hey I think I got kicked out on accident, can you add me in as extra for now? I’m able to make it that day
(Jul. 31, 2024  6:51 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Hey I think I got kicked out on accident, can you add me in as extra for now? I’m able to make it that day

You weren't kicked out you never joined. I already added you though.

See you all tomorrow. If you haven't already and would like to, please come by our MFB tourney at 11am right before! For those of you only attending X; The event will start RIGHT AT 2,. If you are not there on time and do not communicate to me that you will be late I will be DQing people. Please let me know if you're going to be late so I can avoid that! See you all there tomorrow, dont forget about traffic!
Ok cool we are coming to both but isn't the first at 11:00am? Thanks!
(Aug. 04, 2024  3:43 PM)Rising_Phoenix Wrote: Ok cool we are coming to both but isn't the first at 11:00am? Thanks!

Yes 11am I was just going to edit!

(Aug. 04, 2024  3:43 PM)Rising_Phoenix Wrote: Ok cool we are coming to both but isn't the first at 11:00am? Thanks!

Yeah! Sorry it was a typo I was just changing it

Hello Everyone! Shelters are reserved so X will take place behind the basketball courts

https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/m0f7a2kv