Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I don't have two Earth metal wheels. WD then?
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:07 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Could you give (Could be used with a MF) Rock Leone ED145 ES or Flame Aquilla T125 WD a try? They're not my best beys but it's worth a go.
You should not be posting that here at all. There is absolutely no proof of them even being good, so they are not potential top-tier customizations at all. Post that in the "Beyblade parts testing request..." topic at most.
Oh, sorry, will do next time.
Maybe this is just me, but Rock Aquario 125WB won often against 100 based attackers. I won 7 out of 10 against S.Peg 100RF, and 6 out of 10 against LL-drago 100RF. I used a MFB Standard stadium, not attack.
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:40 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Maybe this is just me, but Rock Aquario 125WB won often against 100 based attackers. I won 7 out of 10 against S.Peg 100RF, and 6 out of 10 against LL-drago 100RF. I used a MFB Standard stadium, not attack.

You have stated, it's a MFB Standard Stadium, not Attack, that's the reason why Rock Aquario 125WB won 6-7 out of 10 rounds.

You can try to launch it with a light (right) launcher, only shoot from the middle of the ripcord, you will find out that Attack types can dominate the Standard stadium as well.
Could anyone pls PM me for a good combo ? any types you want choosing these blades :
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Aquario 145WB ( costumized )
Dark Leone 105WB ( A random costumisation )
Flame Saggitario C145S
Storm Wolf 100HF/S
Dark wheel = spare
Ask your question here.
Ouch... Well, back to the drawing board. What about RSF? Has that been prove top tier yet?
your Gravity Perseus R145RF is not very good,145 is not a good height for an attack type,and gravity wheel is to heavy for an attack typeUncertain
Any height can be good for attack, depends on the metal wheel.
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:51 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: your Gravity Perseus R145RF is not very good,145 is not a good height for an attack type,and gravity wheel is to heavy for an attack typeUncertain

I disagree. MF Gravity Perseus R145RF had some huge success on the Parts Testing Thread, iirc. Also, my MF Gravity Perseus D125/AD145RF performs well.

Gravity Perseus is a usable Attack Wheel combination imo.
i definitely agree with momo
IMO Gravity perseus R145RF has some Great attacks same with the other two as well
^tried it and I thought it was pretty good but I still think it could be betterUncertain
can you test ray pegasus 100CS vs a defence bey
I've tried it, it's not great. Doesn't have enough momentum/speed behind it. Ray is better with RF
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:41 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: ^tried it and I thought it was pretty good but I still think it could be betterUncertain

Then why does my MF Gravity Perseus D125RF (Right Spin - Counter Mode) have a win rate of roughly 80% percent against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. Honestly, L-Drago couldn't do a thing when Perseus was in there.

I'll test out Perseus against top-tier Defense Beys tonight.

Edit:

Adding to what momiji said already, CS works better on heavier Beyblades.
what if ray pegasus 100CS beats flame sagitario D125B and MF L-Drago CH120RF at the same time. It happened to me already I hit my friends blade and my friends blade hit his friends blade and I won. (The blades were not top tiers)
Beating Flame Sagittario means nothing because you have the type advantage. Put it against a Defense Type. And I'd like to see results on your Bey against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, because I know for a fact that this one (L-Drago) doesn't beat very easily. MF Pegasis 145RF can't even touch it.
I will. I just have to get CH120 first
(Nov. 05, 2010  6:04 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:41 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: ^tried it and I thought it was pretty good but I still think it could be betterUncertain

Then why does my MF Gravity Perseus D125RF (Right Spin - Counter Mode) have a win rate of roughly 80% percent against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. Honestly, L-Drago couldn't do a thing when Perseus was in there.

I'll test out Perseus against top-tier Defense Beys tonight.

Edit:

Adding to what momiji said already, CS works better on heavier Beyblades.
When I first posted my thread on using gravity as an attack wheel, I was using an RF. I did notice however, that R2F makes a considerable difference in both speed and power. I would like to point out that if you want strong hits every time but with some recoil, you should use the same spin direction as the opposing bey. However, if you still want hits but not as strong with less recoil, I sugesst using an opposite spin. (I prefer more power Smile
Perhaps in Right Spin - Counter Mode, but I'm not sure if R^2F is good in Left Spin Mode.
(Nov. 05, 2010  6:32 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: I will. I just have to get CH120 first
I'll post a thread later today with my results from MF Gravity Perseus D125RF/MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF. Long story short, Perseus does better on a mid-height Track.
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'll post a thread later today with my results from MF Gravity Perseus D125RF/MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF. Long story short, Perseus does better on a mid-height Track.

I think that after my tests, when paired with R145, Gravity performs extremely well... I will test out mid height tracks l8er on as welll.
Just saying, a few of these are off the box that TT suggested...not a bad thing. Glad someone took those into consideration. I seem to like the idea of using R145 (cause it on the box lol).