Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I found A very good combo...I think....well it works in the pegasis thunder whip stadium so if anyone has these parts and an attack stadium can anyone (or nojo) test this out.
face bolt: pegasis
Energy Ring: Pegasis (storm)
Fusion Wheel: Flame
Spin Track: 105
Performance Tip: FS
Flame Pegasis 105FS!
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:26 PM)Metal L-Dranzer Wrote: I found A very good combo...I think....well it works in the pegasis thunder whip stadium so if anyone has these parts and an attack stadium can anyone (or nojo) test this out.
face bolt: pegasis
Energy Ring: Pegasis (storm)
Fusion Wheel: Flame
Spin Track: 105
Performance Tip: FS
Flame Pegasis 105FS!

That is extremely close to a very effiecient combo except for the tip, it should be SF instead of FS.
The track should also be 100 and the Clear Wheel should be Cancer.
Hey, so is anyone going to try Burn (Mold 2) Capricorne (D/T)125 CS Vs top tier stamina and defense combos ones with RS
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:54 AM)Jerf Wrote: The higher the track Pegasis is on, the more consistent it's attacks.
It has smash on 90 as well. But very rarely does it happen...

Thanks Jerf; I also checked out your thread on the Pegasis MW topic - awesome stuff. And Nojo, awesome topic as well!

I think I'll try and find a median - something between 90 and 145 for Pegasis to sit on - hopefully I can nab some consistent Smash Attack results.
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:54 AM)Jerf Wrote: The higher the track Pegasis is on, the more consistent it's attacks.

Thanks Jerf; I also checked out your thread on the Pegasis MW topic - awesome stuff. And Nojo, awesome topic as well!

I think I'll try and find a median - something between 90 and 145 for Pegasis to sit on - hopefully I can nab some consistent Smash Attack results.

Try 135, if you have it. Maybe it will finally get a use for something.
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:

Thnx for the compliment! Also, if you can, try using some of the in-between height tracks like WA120 and as corey mentioned, 135. Thnx in advance!
Flame Aries df145 b versus Storm Pegasus 100 rf in takara tomy attack stadium

10 rounds
1st Aries Win By Outspin
2nd Aries Win By Outspin
3rd Pegasus Win By K.O
4th Aries Win By Outspin
5th Aries Win By Ko
6th Aries Win By Outspin
7th Aries Win By Outspin
8th Pegasus Win By K.O
9th Aries Win by Outspin
10th Aries Win By Outspin

Win Chance 80% eh but Aries kinda sucks anyone find a competitive one for Aries?
I find those results kind of hard to believe.

Pegasis should win a lot more. I will try out this combo.
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:36 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I find those results kind of hard to believe.

Pegasis should win a lot more. I will try out this combo.

yah same here... storm pegasus was a former top tier so I expected it to destroy aries...
eh maybe rubber tip a little bit to worn out maybe gonna barrow my friends new one
The RF I used was really worn, with only a dot in the middle indicating where the hole used to be.

Stadium: MFB Attack stadium

beylauncher used for both beyblades, Flame Bull DF145WB always launched first at ~80% power.

Storm Wolf 100RF Vs Flame Bull DF145WB
Storm Wolf: 13/20 wins, 3 by OS
Flame Bull: 7/20 wins, 1 by KO

Flame bull win %: 35%
I found that storm wolf made flame bull "jump" a lot when it hit flame bull while flame bull was circling the stadium and storm wolf was in the centre. This was the main reason for Flame bull's wins, and wall saves.

Since there were so many "jumps" from the use of storm wolf, I tried using Rock pegasis 145RF against Flame bull.

Identical conditions

Rock Pegasis: 9/10 Wins, all by KO

Flame bull: 1/10 wins, KO

Flame bull's win came from Rock's recoil and a lucky wall save.

I used WB since I don't have B, however IMO it should help this combo rather than hinder it.

All in all, I have to say that flame bull is pretty bad.
i guess then something wrong with rubber flat
You should use banking.

Forgot to mention but i guess it's agiven; I used banking for both attack types.
oh i do a regular launch for both
Wouldn't a destabilizer be more effective using 90/85? Because i see a lot of people suggesting 100 in the Build me a Combo, but i suppose that is only because they don't have 90.
Kei has both and reccomends 100.
It precesses longer, which is critical.
so do i change df 145 to 100 or what?
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:07 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Wouldn't a destabilizer be more effective using 90/85? Because i see a lot of people suggesting 100 in the Build me a Combo, but i suppose that is only because they don't have 90.

youd use 90/85 if your using CS as your bottom on a destablizer to make up for the added height of the bottom. Otherwise if you used SF/FS or WF as the bottom 85 and 90 would make the wheel scrap the stadium

Nojo294 Can you add Ray____CH120RF to the list i did abit of testing on it posted the results up on the Ray Discussion thread, its quite impressive
I tried the flame bull 100 FS, and 105 FS both with and without MF, and I don't think it works well as a destabiiliser at all with FS. It should be only with SF IMO.
Would Rock Leone ED145WB be a good defense. If not wat parts should be changed?
This isn't the right place to ask this.

To make it better, look at the "competitive MFB combo" thread, and replace the parts that aren't in common from your combo with the one in that thread.
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:06 PM)momiji manju Wrote: This isn't the right place to ask this.

To make it better, look at the "competitive MFB combo" thread, and replace the parts that aren't in common from your combo with the one in that thread.

ok thanks.
(Oct. 06, 2010  4:25 AM)Dirge Wrote: Nojo294 Can you add Ray____CH120RF to the list i did abit of testing on it posted the results up on the Ray Discussion thread, its quite impressive

yah sure, can you link me to the thread? soz too lazy to use search function...
(Oct. 08, 2010  4:54 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: yah sure, can you link me to the thread? soz too lazy to use search function...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ray-Disc...#pid360182