Possibly damaged performance tips

I have Super Hyperion H6 fron the Volt knockout stsdium set, I've battled with it against helios, ace dragon, wizard fafnir, moriggna and Fang Dragoon F and it's Xceed-Sp tip is wobbling, im hope that it isn't damaged. any ideas on what could be the problem would be of great help
(May. 03, 2021  8:33 PM)ShadowDragoon92 Wrote: I have Super Hyperion H6 fron the Volt knockout stsdium set, I've battled with it against helios, ace dragon, wizard fafnir, moriggna and Fang Dragoon F and it's Xceed-Sp tip is wobbling, im hope that it isn't damaged. any ideas on what could be the problem would be of great help

show pictures.
Hasbro super hyperion’s Xceed tip is tall and has metal. This will make it unstable and the layer is wide and not balanced. If it’s wobbling nothings wrong with it.
(May. 03, 2021  8:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hasbro super hyperion’s Xceed tip is tall and has metal. This will make it unstable and the layer is wide and not balanced. If it’s wobbling nothings wrong with it.

Oh ok, thank you, anfmd i thought Spm was the metal one
Yeah it is
(May. 03, 2021  9:03 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Yeah it is

The thing is, that the part of the tip that the little ring on the bottom spins around is wobbly
Yeah I know that and I just wanted to let you know.
(May. 03, 2021  8:33 PM)ShadowDragoon92 Wrote: I have Super Hyperion H6 fron the Volt knockout stsdium set, I've battled with it against helios, ace dragon, wizard fafnir, moriggna and Fang Dragoon F and it's Xceed-Sp tip is wobbling, im hope that it isn't damaged. any ideas on what could be the problem would be of great help

That tip is heavy so thats probably why the wobbling is coming from. It could also just be that the tip is wearing down but dont worry thats normal

Hope this helped!
(May. 04, 2021  1:20 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:

That tip is heavy so thats probably why the wobbling is coming from. It could also just be that the tip is wearing down but dont worry thats normal

Hope this helped!

It's Xceed-SP, not Xceed-SPM. No, the driver isn't particularly heavy, as it doesn't have the metal of an -SPM version.

Realistically, the only solutions I can think of are that the shaft is bent somewhere, or that it's stalling out in the center. Flat tips will wobble a ton if they can't pick up speed by being on a surface that's too flat.
It's the shaft of the performance tip that's wobbling