Possible Hasbro Beyblade Burst stadiums and launchers?

Apparently I may have been sitting on drawings of some Hasbro products for a while hah. But it is not necessarily good news...

Firstly, here is a design where the BeyLogger is totally merged with a winder-based launcher, and somehow you can fit two together (litterally branch them to one another), probably to be able to launch two Beyblades simultaneously...

Secondly, here are two stadium designs for what looks like typically Hasbro cautious ideas, especially knowing that one of the official stadiums that should come out is called "Triangle Stadium" (thanks to Zankye's research) or something like that, therefore the second one would be a "Square Stadium".

No, these are not just stadium Covers upside down: this is the position they are supposed to be in - the centre is not a hole, it is full, slightly dipped, then the structure goes up for the Tornado Ridge (the big circle you see) and then way down for the pockets, with the pockets basically being the only contact with the ground or floor.

The slope is barely 10° on these, by the way... So, as flat as Hasbro's usual stadiums. Actually, even the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium from Beyblade: Metal Fusion had a slope of approximately 20°...

The small circles or holes around the perimetre are for installing obstacles or fences, things like that.

Keep in mind that I have no confirmation that these are designs that represent Hasbro Beyblade Burst products, but even if it is TAKARA-TOMY that is going to release these, personally it is bad hah. It could also be for something not Beyblade-related, another sort of spinning top by TAKARA-TOMY, but the resemblance is too high to speculate that way.
Wow the triangle Stadium reminds me off the plastic stadiums
These actually look like they would be fun to use. Can't wait to see what Hasbro does.
One word,

Yikes.
I looked at the drawings of the possible Hasbro Stadiums and they actually don't look too bad... until I found out that it's possibly flatter than the PTW which isn't very good.
How long are the ripchords going to be if they can fit through two light launchers and STILL have that much extra?
(Aug. 24, 2016  4:38 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: How long are the ripchords going to be if they can fit through two light launchers and STILL have that much extra?

You have to look at the big circular prongs section beneath the main launcher section. The Entry Package Launchers also had to have them protruding in a similar fashion, so in reality the size of those launchers is very small.

(Picture of the Entry Package Launcher by TAKARA-TOMY courtesy of OkinawamTS)
[Image: 20151204_2fbb53.JPG]
I seriously don't understand the stadium designs at all. Feel like I'm looking at an optical illusion.

Anyway, Hasbro gonna Hasbro. At least it's easy to get Japanese stuff these days.
Thank you for sharing this, Kai-V!

The launcher look extremely small, and with that Proto Launcher comparison, I wonder if anybody over 6 would be able to launch with it at all... The stadiums honestly do not look horrible, and seem decent; until I heard that they are relatively flat... Kind of saddening, but I still hope the stadium will have decent performance.

This news is pretty concerning, but it isn't confirmed, so let's hope for the best. Though it does seem reasonable that Hasbro would do this.

(Aug. 24, 2016  4:31 PM)Silva Wrote: One word,

Yikes.

This sums it all up.
These pictures worry me. Getting afraid that attack types will be useless yet again. (In Hasbro format)
Meaning next to no competitive scene stimulation in the west. (at least not at a large scale)

Let's hope we're missing something or the pictures are no accurate depiction of the final product.
OMG LEAVE THE STADIUMS ALONE
It's like they are trying to mess this up. Lol.
So ridiculous.
They aren't even as safe as the TT ones, get a clue, parts are gonna fly out the top and hit kids and get lost
Like I wonder if anyone on their team has even played Burst.
They obviously don't realize how integral the stadium is to the playing experience
I just realised that while I initially thought that the BeyLogger was fused with the Light Launcher, those two holes in each launcher through which you can see the winder really makes me think that those arrows/triangles and squares may just be moulded into the launcher but not actually be BeyLogger lights... It does seem too small to house the BeyLogger's electronics, plus there is no sign of an earplug cable.

(Aug. 24, 2016  5:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I seriously don't understand the stadium designs at all. Feel like I'm looking at an optical illusion.

Anyway, Hasbro gonna Hasbro. At least it's easy to get Japanese stuff these days.

Imagine a stadium cover, place it upside down. Where there are 'exit covers', imagine those tops being deep pockets. Then, just imagine a slightly flat bowl where the hole of the cover is.

(Aug. 24, 2016  11:53 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: So where did these images come from?

I have always posted very reliable information over the nine years I have been here, and a group of people is already actively trying to dig up all of my sources to leave me with nothing while there is no reason to even stay here for Burst if I cannot be useful, so I hope you can understand why I will not reveal where those pictures come from... Members do not always post their sources when the content they show comes from 2ch or things like that either.
(Aug. 25, 2016  12:04 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: OMG LEAVE THE STADIUMS ALONE
It's like they are trying to mess this up. Lol.
So ridiculous.
They aren't even as safe as the TT ones, get a clue, parts are gonna fly out the top and hit kids and get lost
Like I wonder if anyone on their team has even played Burst.
They obviously don't realize how integral the stadium is to the playing experience
As They have always messed up the stadium. But I am looking into this one hah.
I really interested in the Launcher's Design to be honest. It kinds of look really interesting to me and Stadiums Hahah ! Nothing more than.

And Thanks Again V !
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Aug. 25, 2016  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have always posted very reliable information over the nine years I have been here, and a group of people is already actively trying to dig up all of my sources to leave me with nothing while there is no reason to even stay here for Burst if I cannot be useful, so I hope you can understand why I will not reveal where those pictures come from... Members do not always post their sources when the content they show comes from 2ch or things like that either.
I understand that you are very respected, and have posted great info, but a source on info is always important. For all we know, the info may come from a bogus website and could be completely fake. Without a source, people see you revealing the info, so they take it as truth. This is a problem.

Also, I don't understand what you mean with "a group of people is already actively trying to dig up all of my sources to leave me with nothing." Seems kinda dramatic. That's like if Bill Gates said "these other people are developing Windows! So I'm useless!"

Withholding info to a huge release as you want credit makes no sense.
That launcher doesn't look so bad. It's like a mini sword launcher. I'm a little concerned about the stadiums. Knowing Hasbro, there should be some type of protective cover for bursts. Hopefully more will be revealed!
(Aug. 25, 2016  5:28 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2016  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have always posted very reliable information over the nine years I have been here, and a group of people is already actively trying to dig up all of my sources to leave me with nothing while there is no reason to even stay here for Burst if I cannot be useful, so I hope you can understand why I will not reveal where those pictures come from... Members do not always post their sources when the content they show comes from 2ch or things like that either.

I understand that you are very respected, and have posted great info, but a source on info is always important. For all we know, the info may come from a bogus website and could be completely fake. Without a source, people see you revealing the info, so they take it as truth. This is a problem.
One thing I can surely say is that Any Information that she posts would never be from a Bogus Website Or Fake. Any information that she has posted all over this nine years have been totally very useful, Reliable and Genuine. So there is no question of being Fake Here.

And Secondly whether this would be released or not ? or is it even related to Beyblade ( You have not asked this or questioned anything related to this still I'll mention this.)

I guess you have read this in the first post "Keep in mind that I have no confirmation that these are designs that represent Hasbro Beyblade Burst products, but even if it is TAKARA-TOMY that is going to release these, personally it is bad hah. It could also be for something not Beyblade-related, another sort of spinning top by TAKARA-TOMY, but the resemblance is too high to speculate that way. "

This Designs which are showed can be released by Takara Tomy Too hah. It can be for something other than Beyblade too If you read the Thread Title in the starting it says 'Possible' ? So I guess that will explain everything.

(Aug. 25, 2016  5:28 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Also, I don't understand what you mean with "a group of people is already actively trying to dig up all of my sources to leave me with nothing." Seems kinda dramatic. That's like if Bill Gates said "these other people are developing Windows! So I'm useless!"
I don't think that is really dramatic at all. Any Members who posts some news or something related to Beyblade not always mentions the source. ( She has already that mentioned in her post hah )

Whatever information she posts she does it to keep the community updated and she has done that from the past 9 years.
I guess Its just now In Burst Generation people has started Hunting for News and Post it over here in WBO.
Anyone is allowed to Post the News they get to know Or like that And I guess its their wish either to show the source or not.

Will Bill gates ever tell the any secret Behind 'Windows' ? No I guess and even some People start developing something like Windows and all I guess it wont really affect Bill Gates Because Windows Will be Windows Always And This statement doesn't really go with that hah. No Offence or Disrespect Meant to you Smile

She has always tried her best to keep this Communnity updated and not for anything else and also Her Dedication to This Beyblade Community has always been incomputable or boundless.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Not terribly disappointed in the stadiums, at this point we get what we get, but the whole launcher scheme (it being small, having beyloggers, and two of them attached???) is a bit strange, if not okay.
Even though "double" louncher idea looks interesting I'm kinda doubtful about the usefulness. I mean only half of the ripcord is going trough left launcher and whole ripcord is going trough right launcher. This means left launcher will probably have weaker launch. Previous double launchers have one slot for ripcord and internal gearing mechanism that seperates power evenly. Uncertain
By the way some people are slightly misunderstanding what the first picture means: those are not an actual duotron launcher, they are two launchers put together, but their primary use is individually. Each launcher works on its own too. It is just a new feature that you can 'plug' them together and also make a double launcher that launches two Beyblades at once.
That's cool! So with a longer winder, even a triple launcher is possible!
Not sure why everyone likes the stadiums more because in my opinion, you could make a better burst stadium out of carpet. I mean at least the launchers are nice enough to look at...

(Aug. 25, 2016  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way some people are slightly misunderstanding what the first picture means: those are not an actual duotron launcher, they are two launchers put together, but their primary use is individually. Each launcher works on its own too. It is just a new feature that you can 'plug' them together and also make a double launcher that launches two Beyblades at once.
Also i know a good use for that: Say a 8 year old invites his friend over to his house to show him his best beyblade combo ( storm spriggan central edge) so he tested it against his friend's best beyblade and he launches both of them. He could put his beyblade on the first launcher and his friend's on the 2nd, then when his friend's beyblade loses because it has less spin then a hand spin, the 8 year old could brag about his combo and lie about it at his school Tongue_out

Check this comment in 2 years and tell me if its legit
Raiyanblader Wrote:Not sure why everyone likes the stadiums more because in my opinion, you could make a better burst stadium out of carpet. I mean at least the launchers are nice enough to look at...

Can you elaborate on this?

In any case, the mock designs look pretty interesting. Even if the Hasbro Stadiums didn't exactly replicate Takara's, I was at least hoping for something that could be potentially become WBO tournament legal. With what seems to have limited Launcher room and the slope situation on top of that, I'm not really getting the sense that these will be. :[

[/genericpost]
Hasbro sure does love their dual launchers ... lol.

The most concerning thing about the stadiums is the slope, but we'll have to wait and see how that actually plays out in battle.
The weird part for me is ... no pockets? At all? And a stadium center that looks like an empty hole? I really can't help but see them as covers, even if Kai-V said they're not. That "ridge" doesn't look like a ridge, it looks like a rim. The pockets don't actually connect to the play area and it looks like it'd be impossible to hit a Beyblade into it. This actually looks less safe than Takara-Tomy's version.

I dunno, I guess we'll see. It's bizarre either way.