Pokemon sword and shield

(Sep. 18, 2020  11:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:44 PM)kai edits Wrote: There old game exclusive so there worth more
Shiny Celebi was distribuited in japan with the new movie, and White Kyuren is actually impossible to get in SwSh but you can only get them by bank and Home, if you have USUM you can easily get'em

It's form black and white
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:47 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Shiny Celebi was distribuited in japan with the new movie, and White Kyuren is actually impossible to get in SwSh but you can only get them by bank and Home, if you have USUM you can easily get'em

It's form black and white
But it doesnt matter it's basically the Storm Pegasis re-release in MFB aniversary they're the same thing
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's form black and white
But it doesnt matter it
The Pokemon cost alot if you have a meta set up on it and meta items.
I'm working on my second Kyurem. If you have Ultra Moon/Sun it's easy.
I will pm the proof with my name when we confirm the trade.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Name them. And if you plan on trading them please provide pictures with your username
Shiny 6 IV Celebi and white kyerum(idk how to spell this Pokemon name)
You can get White “Kyerum” in Pokemon Black and White 2 quite easily. All you need is a “Kyerum”, Reshiram, and the DNA splicer and boom, White “Kyerum” It’s also obtainable through Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
The shiny 6 I.V. Celebi. Can you verify that it isn’t just hacked? It’s extremely hard to get a shiny 6 I.V. legendary without hacking.
I put “Kyerum” in parentheses because I have no clue of how to spell it either.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: But it doesnt matter it
In SwSh you can turn every pokemon into a competitive one so
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: But it doesnt matter it
Not true. Definitely not $200
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: The Pokemon cost alot if you have a meta set up on it and meta items.
Not true. Definitely not $200

My celebi is not hacked by the way just send me a pm with a offer and i send proof
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:52 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not true. Definitely not $200

My celebi is not hacked by the way just send me a pm with a offer and i send proof

The problem is, you can’t really prove it. You would’ve had to film the process of transferring it over. By the way, is this from the virtual console version of the game or the actual Gold/Silver cartridge?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:52 PM)kai edits Wrote: My celebi is not hacked by the way just send me a pm with a offer and i send proof

The problem is, you can’t really prove it. You would’ve had to film the process of transferring it over. By the way, is this from the virtual console version of the game or the actual Gold/Silver cartridge?

Gold/silver cartridge I am pretty sure.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The problem is, you can’t really prove it. You would’ve had to film the process of transferring it over. By the way, is this from the virtual console version of the game or the actual Gold/Silver cartridge?

Are you saying you got it from someone else? Or did you transfer it yourself?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The problem is, you can’t really prove it. You would’ve had to film the process of transferring it over. By the way, is this from the virtual console version of the game or the actual Gold/Silver cartridge?

How can you offer proof if you're not sure where it came from?
Honestly you shouldn't really be trying to trade 2 Pokemon for something pretty expensive, I bought a shiny celbi and zarude code for 20 bucks
Proof of my celebi lol you guys think I am bluffing I am not
Here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gPGcQafS1GzF8FuJA
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: Proof of my celebi lol you guys think I am bluffing I am not
Yeah it's true and it's from Crystal (virtual console). So how did you get it?
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:21 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: Proof of my celebi lol you guys think I am bluffing I am not
Yeah it's true and it's from Crystal (virtual console). So how did you get it?
My cousin gave it to me for my birthday

Bump does anyone want to trade with me?
Guys I am quitting Pokemon so I have a whole bunch of meta pokemon.
Total cost of the lot is 60-500 dollars.
I will even include a 2 black and white legendarys
(Sep. 19, 2020  10:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Guys I am quitting Pokemon so I have a whole bunch of meta pokemon.
Give a list of them. Pretty sure you think Legendaries are meta. Which, I believe are banned in standard, if I’m correct.
(Sep. 19, 2020  10:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  10:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Guys I am quitting Pokemon so I have a whole bunch of meta pokemon.
Give a list of them. Pretty sure you think Legendaries are meta. Which, I believe are banned in standard, if I’m correct.
I said a will include legendarys. I can give a list I even have Pokemon with hidden abilities also.

Does anyone want some legendarys? You have to live in the USA tho. I want some beys for the legendarys I have

(Sep. 19, 2020  10:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  10:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Give a list of them. Pretty sure you think Legendaries are meta. Which, I believe are banned in standard, if I’m correct.
I said a will include legendarys. I can give a list I even have Pokemon with hidden abilities also.

Does anyone want some legendarys? You have to live in the USA tho. I want some beys for the legendarys I have
Bump anyone want 3 legendary Pokemon. I want to trade those Pokemon for beyblades majority hms beyblades.
Anyone wants a shiny 6 IV celebi and 2 random legendarys. You have to live in the USA. I want to trade these for beyblades majority hms or plastic gen beys
Jdog757 Do you have an online membership, I am planning to trade the Meltan but, I'll hold it if you want it.
Anyone want 3 legendarys and all of my Pokemon with hidden abilities. I want hms for these beyblades or beys i want. Pm me with a offer
(Sep. 21, 2020  7:54 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Jdog757 Do you have an online membership, I am planning to trade the Meltan but, I'll hold it if you want it.

Sorry pal, don’t think I’m getting a membership anytime soon, go ahead and trade it off
(Sep. 22, 2020  12:33 AM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone want 3 legendarys and all of my Pokemon with hidden abilities. I want hms for these beyblades or beys i want. Pm me with a offer

I don't think that you are supposed to bump trade offers more than once in a 24 hour period. Maybe message either staff/moderators about it. I don't think there are many cross hobby trades on here.