Pokemon sword and shield

(Sep. 17, 2020  6:25 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Just updating this

I am especially interested in a shiny Blastoise, since I hove shiny versions of the other original starters.

I am looking to trade for shiny versions of the G-maxable starter Pokemon. I have Ivysaur, Charizard, and Eevee. I am looking for: Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Blastoise, and Pikachu (or an infant version). I can offer, Zekrom, or a Shiny G-max Coalossal which I caught myself. Otherwise I have shiny: Barbaracle, Manatine, and licklicky that I traded for, they seem legit though.

I can only trade through Shield.
You got a Ditto from a diferent region? If so, you should breed it, with a shiny charm and flame body you may get one real quickly. With this you wont lose a good poke and will get
what you want.
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:05 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

I am especially interested in a shiny Blastoise, since I hove shiny versions of the other original starters.

I am looking to trade for shiny versions of the G-maxable starter Pokemon. I have Ivysaur, Charizard, and Eevee. I am looking for: Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Blastoise, and Pikachu (or an infant version). I can offer, Zekrom, or a Shiny G-max Coalossal which I caught myself. Otherwise I have shiny: Barbaracle, Manatine, and licklicky that I traded for, they seem legit though.

You got a Ditto from a diferent region? If so, you should breed it, with a shiny charm and flame body you may get one real quickly. With this you wont lose a good poke and will get
what you want.

Trading master ball and a random legendary for a legendary
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:05 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

what you want.

I have a japan ditto and flame body Coalossal. However I am over two boxes of squirtles and would like to speed up the process.
Trading legendary for hms beys

Also a master ball
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:07 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:05 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: You got a Ditto from a diferent region? If so, you should breed it, with a shiny charm and flame body you may get one real quickly. With this you wont lose a good poke and will get
what you want.

I have a japan ditto and flame body Coalossal. However I am over two boxes of squirtles and would like to speed up the process.
You got the shiny and egg charms?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:07 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have a japan ditto and flame body Coalossal. However I am over two boxes of squirtles and would like to speed up the process.
You got the shiny and egg charms?

Yes, I finished the Galar dex awhile ago.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:14 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: You got the shiny and egg charms?

Yes, I finished the Galar dex awhile ago.
Well it's the safest but the slower method, so you decide between try a trade and keep going.
Ok trading shiny celebi 6 IV and white kyreum(did i spell it right?) Also a master ball up for trade pm only if you live in the USA. I will trade you these Pokemon if your willing to trade me hard metal system beyblades for it.
Total amount of money for this is 600$ or 500$ is dollars.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Trading legendary for hms beys

Also a master ball

I don't think you are going to get an offer for this. HMS beyblades are rather expensive now.

(Sep. 18, 2020  11:15 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:14 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Yes, I finished the Galar dex awhile ago.
Well it

(Sep. 18, 2020  11:15 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well it's the safest but the slower method, so you decide between try a trade and keep going. 

I'm doing both, I breed a pokemon until I get it then I scratch it off the list.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:17 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Trading legendary for hms beys

Also a master ball

I don't think you are going to get an offer for this. HMS beyblades are rather expensive now.

(Sep. 18, 2020  11:15 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well it

I'm doing both, I breed a pokemon until I get it then I scratch it off the list.
A shiny celebi 6 IV is more than a hms bey you know that. It also has a meta setup and leftovers on it.
So the celebi costs around 200-500$
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:17 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I don't think you are going to get an offer for this. HMS beyblades are rather expensive now.

A shiny celebi 6 IV is more than a hms bey you know that. It also has a meta setup and leftovers on it.
Wait can I sell pokemon?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:21 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: A shiny celebi 6 IV is more than a hms bey you know that. It also has a meta setup and leftovers on it.
Wait can I sell pokemon?

On eBay you can. Anyway if you want a shiny 6 IV celebi all you need to do is PM me. I want a hms beyblade for it.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:21 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: A shiny celebi 6 IV is more than a hms bey you know that. It also has a meta setup and leftovers on it.
Wait can I sell pokemon?

You can, but I wouldn't expect to get big money doing it.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:24 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:21 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Wait can I sell pokemon?

You can, but I wouldn't expect to get big money doing it.
Yeah but an easily made pokemon can be traded for a RB or a Launcher
so It's kinda cool
So I have 2 extremely rare legendarys so if anyone wants them just pm me you have to live in the USA. I want to trade beyblades for these legendarys
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: So I have 2 extremely rare legendarys so if anyone wants them just pm me you have to live in the USA. I want to trade beyblades for these legendarys

What are they?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: So I have 2 extremely rare legendarys so if anyone wants them just pm me you have to live in the USA. I want to trade beyblades for these legendarys

What are they?

There from really old games there really rare since the games don't exist no more
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:39 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What are they?

There from really old games there really rare since the games don't exist no more
Name them. And if you plan on trading them please provide pictures with your username
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: There from really old games there really rare since the games don't exist no more
Name them. And if you plan on trading them please provide pictures with your username
Shiny 6 IV Celebi and white kyerum(idk how to spell this Pokemon name)
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:17 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I don't think you are going to get an offer for this. HMS beyblades are rather expensive now.

No Pokémon is worth a few hundred dollars. That is an absurd price to charge for a Pokémon. I’d say the most you can offer is $15-20.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

No Pokémon is worth a few hundred dollars. That is an absurd price to charge for a Pokémon. I’d say the most you can offer is $15-20.
There old game exclusive so there worth more
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:44 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No Pokémon is worth a few hundred dollars. That is an absurd price to charge for a Pokémon. I’d say the most you can offer is $15-20.
At least prove it. Your past trading experiences don’t sound smooth.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:44 PM)kai edits Wrote: There old game exclusive so there worth more
At least prove it. Your past trading experiences don’t sound smooth.

I will let me get my switch
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:44 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No Pokémon is worth a few hundred dollars. That is an absurd price to charge for a Pokémon. I’d say the most you can offer is $15-20.

Even that doesn’t matter. It still is not worth a few hundred dollars. For being an old game exclusive, I’d say $15-20 at most.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:44 PM)kai edits Wrote:
Shiny Celebi was distribuited in japan with the new movie, and White Kyuren is actually impossible to get in SwSh but you can only get them by bank and Home, if you have USUM you can easily get'em