Pokemon sword and shield

I got Shiny Celebi and Zarude in trades. I got Celebi for a five best stat Solgaleo and Zarude for a Magearna.

I got Pokemon Bank as a gift and transferred over my legends and shinies.
(Aug. 18, 2020  2:16 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I got Shiny Celebi and Zarude in trades. I got Celebi for a five best stat Solgaleo and Zarude for a Magearna.

I got Pokemon Bank as a gift and transferred over my legends and shinies.
They're probaly fake, what's the OT?
One is japanese and I don't remember the other one. I checked and neither has perfect stats, the trainers did not offer any .com pokemon, and there are several trainers offering both of them in the trade rooms right now.

Is there a way to test them for sure?
I recently started a nuzzlocke my first route I was able to get a squirrel ( I forgot it's name ) and it had a rare mark, is that special?
There's a few Pokemon returning in the crowned tundra, I don't have it all but here's a list of all the legendarys
NOTE: I am not 100% percent sure all of these will be in the game, changes are still being made
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Tapu Koko
Tapu Lele
Tapu Bulu
Tapu Fini
Solgaleo
Lunala
Heatran
Cresselia
Giratina
Latias
Latios
I have ended up with a couple more rare pokemon from trades. Is there any way to check for sure if they are real? They all were traded by the OT. I have used Zarude and Celebi in an online battle, would they have banned me if they were fake?
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have ended up with a couple more rare pokemon from trades. Is there any way to check for sure if they are real? They all were traded by the OT. I have used Zarude and Celebi in an online battle, would they have banned me if they were fake?

What language are they in
(Aug. 19, 2020  5:18 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have ended up with a couple more rare pokemon from trades. Is there any way to check for sure if they are real? They all were traded by the OT. I have used Zarude and Celebi in an online battle, would they have banned me if they were fake?

What language are they in

A couple are in Japanese (I looked it up and the names are just the species name in Japan) the rest are English.
So I went back over the OTs of some of the rares and I think they may be fake. All of the Celebi's and Zarude's with English names have the OT "Jungle". Since I got them from different trainers this seems rather unlikely for a genuine pokemon.

I have traded for two Meltans, they were traded by a trainer with the same name as the OT. It says they came from Pokemon GO.
Anyone else get the Gastrodon? Code is PJCS2019CHAMP. There’s also going to be a porygon2 later
(Aug. 22, 2020  3:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Anyone else get the Gastrodon? Code is PJCS2019CHAMP. There’s also going to be a porygon2 later
I trade my Gastrodon for a Heracross or Seadra with dragon scale / kingdra
I have completed my Galar Pokedex, If anyone needs Pokemon let me know in a PM and maybe we can set-up a trading session.
(Aug. 24, 2020  7:06 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have completed my Galar Pokedex, If anyone needs Pokemon let me know in a PM and maybe we can set-up a trading session.
All pokedex or main dex only?
(Aug. 24, 2020  7:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  7:06 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have completed my Galar Pokedex, If anyone needs Pokemon let me know in a PM and maybe we can set-up a trading session.
All pokedex or main dex only?

All of the Main Galar Dex, and a large portion of the Armor Dex. If you want a pokemon I don't have I will try to get one.

Unless if it is a trade evolve Pokemon I will be giving the infant versions.
Recently I've tested battle tower rental teams, to see which is best, my results were, the skill team, it doesn't matter the way you use it as long as you can get a clean switch out
(Aug. 26, 2020  6:17 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Recently I've tested battle tower rental teams, to see which is best, my results were, the skill team, it doesn't matter the way you use it as long as you can get a clean switch out

I just take the Pokémon I like and make them work. Did the same in sun and moon.
R E G I G I G A S
Update on skill team, suggested not to use duraludon, trust me, his moves aren't at all worth it except stealth rock
https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-ca/ex...wn-tundra/
More news on crown tundra, honestly this looks great, what do you guys think
https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-ca/ex.../features/

I just bought some codes for zarude and shiny celbi, was it worth it btw?
I have a few pokerus pokemon I am looking to trade. Feel free to make an offer, I think that pokerus is rare?

Pokerus: Shiinotic, Quacklin, Gyrados, Meltan, Happiny.
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have a few pokerus pokemon I am looking to trade. Feel free to make an offer, I think that pokerus is rare?

Pokerus is actually a virus in the Pokemon world, it's kinda like the corona for a Pokemon, idk if pokerus really does anything in sword tho, although I wish I had online membership to get that meltan
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have a few pokerus pokemon I am looking to trade. Feel free to make an offer, I think that pokerus is rare?

Pokerus is actually a virus in the Pokemon world, it's kinda like the corona for a Pokemon, idk if pokerus really does anything in sword tho, although I wish I had online membership to get that meltan

From my research it doubles EV gains (I don't know what an EV is). It can also spread to other Pokemon in the party. If you get online, let me know. I have a couple of Meltans I traded for.

Have you used the free online trial? If so, there is a second trial available on my.nintendo.com if you have an account. It costs 100 silver points.
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:56 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Pokerus is actually a virus in the Pokemon world, it's kinda like the corona for a Pokemon, idk if pokerus really does anything in sword tho, although I wish I had online membership to get that meltan

From my research it doubles EV gains (I don't know what an EV is). It can also spread to other Pokemon in the party. If you get online, let me know. I have a couple of Meltans I traded for.

Have you used the free online trial? If so, there is a second trial available on my.nintendo.com if you have an account. It costs 100 silver points.

EVs are what you get when you Knockout a pokemon. Some pokemon give off certain ammounts for certain stats. When a pokemons EVs are spread out equally among 2 stats, then its ev trained.
I am looking to trade for shiny versions of the G-maxable starter Pokemon. I have Ivysaur and Eevee. I am looking for: Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Blastoise, Charizard, and Pikachu (or an infant version). I can offer, Zekrom, or a Shiny G-max Coalossal which I caught myself. Otherwise I have shiny: Barbaracle, Manatine, and Meowstic that I traded for, they seem legit though.

I can only trade through Shield.
Just updating this

I am especially interested in a shiny Blastoise, since I hove shiny versions of the other original starters.

I am looking to trade for shiny versions of the G-maxable starter Pokemon. I have Ivysaur, Charizard, and Eevee. I am looking for: Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Blastoise, and Pikachu (or an infant version). I can offer, Zekrom, or a Shiny G-max Coalossal which I caught myself. Otherwise I have shiny: Barbaracle, Manatine, and licklicky that I traded for, they seem legit though.

I can only trade through Shield.