Pokemon sword and shield

[Image: source.gif]
The new Pokemon switch games have been announced!
Pokemon sword and Pokemon shield
It will be in the galar region,which is heavily based on UK
Gyms have returned,graphics look amazing,new features,huge cities,anime like Pokemon fields

There are new Pokemon too

Here's the trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdA22Lh6Rwk

Comment how you feel about the game and which is your fav starter below
HOLY carp, GEN 8 IS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED.
Here's my theory:
Since the new region is based on the UK, I think it would be fitting to incorporate the Arthurian Legend. I hope the legendary Pokemon will be based on King Arthur (Excalibur/Sword) and Sir Galahad (Shield) as well as Sir Lancelot (Lance).

~ Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader]
(Feb. 27, 2019  3:58 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: The new Pokemon switch games have been announced!
Pokemon sword and Pokemon shield
It will be in the galar region,which is heavily based on UK
Gyms have returned,graphics look amazing,new features,huge cities,anime like Pokemon fields

There are new Pokemon too

Here's the trailer
Comment how you feel about the game and which is your fav starter below
[Image: L9Phkap.png]
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:14 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Also The Region is called Galar
Was waiting for Pokemon direct from yesterday
Wasn't disappointed

(Feb. 27, 2019  4:14 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I honestly like Sobble

Same here.its gonna evolve into something really awesome cuz it's a lizard/aqua salamander
Scorbunny too is awesome

But grookey...meh
But since it's gen 8 that means, GEN 4 RRMAKES
Guess Sun and moon anime is gonna end by Jan next year..
I hope they change ash's art style
And I hope he catches sobble
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:19 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Guess Sun and moon anime is gonna end by Jan next year..
I hope they change ash's art style
And I hope he catches sobble

I feel like All three again, BUt Grookey definitely got highlighted 
[Image: 8Ol5Gtt.png]
Official Logo if needed
What if scorbunny evolves into something like....diggersby?
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:25 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What if scorbunny evolves into something like....diggersby?

Be Ready to face the sword.
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:25 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What if scorbunny evolves into something like....diggersby?

Be Ready to face the sword
????

I have my shield?
What do you think will be the special form Pokemon in this gen?
X and Y had Mega Charizard and Mewtwo X and Y
Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon had Lycanrock Midday, Dawn, and Midnight form.

Could we get special mega evolutions for Aegislash?
It is Pokemon Sword and Shield.
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:35 PM)MWF Wrote: What do you think will be the special form Pokemon in this gen?
Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon had Lycanrock Midday, Dawn, and Midnight form.

Talking about it, what is new feature, Like Last 3 gens we saw, 1. ENTIRE NEW POkedex(b&w) 2. Mega Evolution 3. Z moves
I saw Last seen of game footage had a Stadium, like of FIFA
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:35 PM)MWF Wrote: What do you think will be the special form Pokemon in this gen?

The legendary (because in both logos, i see the same wolf head) May change from sword form to shield form and vice versa. IM guessing that it will increase attack or defense depending on form.

And I am pretty sure ash will own that special Pokemon in Pokemon the series:sword and shield
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:

The legendary (because in both logos, i see the same wolf head) May change from sword form to shield form and vice versa. IM guessing that it will increase attack or defense depending on form.
Makes Sense
But Same or Different Legendary, We Don't know?
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:38 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Talking about it, what is new feature, Like Last 3 gens we saw, 1. ENTIRE NEW POkedex(b&w) 2. Mega Evolution 3. Z moves

Well it would make sense for Pokefootball but it would make even more sense if the region was based off Brazil. The idea looks fun and could lead to an online minigame.

but I think it is just a side thing. Like the pageants. What if the Pokesports replaces Pokepageants?
Mega evolution was kind of unfair....
Not everyone can mega evolve

(Feb. 27, 2019  4:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The legendary (because in both logos, i see the same wolf head) May change from sword form to shield form and vice versa. IM guessing that it will increase attack or defense depending on form.
Makes Sense
But Same or Different Legendary, We Don't know?

It would definitely be different.otherwise both games wount get equally sold.sword form would look much better than shield form

(Feb. 27, 2019  4:42 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:38 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Talking about it, what is new feature, Like Last 3 gens we saw, 1. ENTIRE NEW POkedex(b&w) 2. Mega Evolution 3. Z moves

Well it would make sense for Pokefootball but it would make even more sense if the region was based off Brazil. The idea looks fun and could lead to an online minigame.

but I think it is just a side thing. Like the pageants. What if the Pokesports replaces Pokepageants?

Football and rugby are extremely popular in england

IGN would review this as "Too much snow"
The tradition of the fire starter being my favourite continiues.
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/5eF7uh5gYor0pguOjo/source.gif[/img ]
Place this In First line of Opening post, without space before ]
Favorite Pokemon Starters
Kanto: Bulbuasaur
Johto: Cyndaquill
Hoenn: Treeko
Sinnoh: Piplup
Unova: Oshawatt
Kalos: Froakie
Alola: Litten
Galar: Sobble