Pokemon platinum topic

I hope for the next game they make a better story like Team Rocket attacks or something. cuz in Gold and Silver the story in that was awesome.
(Feb. 12, 2009  2:37 PM)Litrid Wrote: Whats the point you can always use cheats and hacks to obtain him.

Because if you get caught doing this you're banned/not everyone wants to cheat.
I'm taking over this thread. So far I've only read that "blah blah ev this" and "blah blah still the same game that", well sir/ma'am, you are absolutely correct! This is indeed the same carp as the last time. Read my thoughts on the mechanics.

I believe one of the most prominent change is Scizor + Bullet Punch. I'm starting to see BP(Baton Pass) teams pop up every where.

Hypnosis' accuracy change is VERY big. 60% is way unreliable and will probably make Milotic BL or UU. Gengar also may go toward the lower side of OU. With the coming of platinum, sleep inducers are more valuable now, more than ever! Heck sketch Spore on Smeargle if you have to!

Heat Wave on Zapdos is atrocious. Did you not know his base SpA is 125!?

Lucario Gets Ice Punch! Stop using Mixed Lucario's with Dragon Pulse, okay?

Gigas gets 3 moves which doesn't help his awful ablity at all. Foresight Dizzy Punch and Revenge.

Darkrai + Nasty Plot. King of Ubers?
Lum Berry: Vain of his life.

Porygon-Z + Trick. Amazing! With Trick, Trick Room Setups will be an ease.
Hypnosis was 60 acc in ADV and it still got used.
(Feb. 28, 2009  6:20 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: Hypnosis was 60 acc in ADV and it still got used.

You're right, and in the meta, Milotic did have fairly consistent use, but I feel as though the use of hypnosis has widened in DP and the usage will dwindle in Pt.

I think U.S players are bent on accuracy(not flaming us, because I am too.). To me the biggest difference in the US meta game and any other is reliability. An example with Japanese players I've seen on several occasions, I've seen them pick Fire Blast over Flame Thrower. See? OHKO vs 2HKO. It seems that, especially the Japanese, they choose power over accuracy.

So I fear hypnosis will be over shadowed by Void or Spore. And Void overshadowed by spore.
tell me your friend codes
haha, i like how everybody's just talking and then Lord N is just like, of nowhere, "give me ur fc's, grrr!". anyway, i was wondering exactly wut the point pokemon platinum was, considering that its almost a remake of diamond and pearl(besides for nintendo to make more money)...
(May. 22, 2012  3:02 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: haha, i like how everybody's just talking and then Lord N is just like, of nowhere, "give me ur fc's, grrr!". anyway, i was wondering exactly wut the point pokemon platinum was, considering that its almost a remake of diamond and pearl(besides for nintendo to make more money)...

what your friend code
does anyone want to give me their friend codes on pokenon platinum
(May. 23, 2012  3:53 PM)Lord N Wrote: does anyone want to give me their friend codes on pokenon platinum

You just got warned for making posts like this. This is SPAM now.

Stop. Just stop.
He didn't get warned, actually, just a mod notice.

This time is a warning.
I find both hilarious, haha. but honestly, if someone wants friend codes, they should just pm them...or make a thread, but im not sure if anyone would actually post on it...