Pokemon platinum topic

Dang. Pokemon are awesome. ...
I want a game with all the regions in it. 32 badges son.
(Jan. 26, 2009  8:16 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: I want a game with all the regions in it. 36 badges son.

Yeees.
Those 16 badges in GSC was fun.
Fukin 36 would be nice.
i want a 3d pokemon game that has no turned base battles.
(Jan. 26, 2009  1:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  1:05 AM)Rocky Wrote: At least play Fire Red or Leaf Green. D:

i put over 200 hours into leaf green soooo

I wasnt talking to you but whatever. Pinching_eyes_2 I think Ive got about 150 hours on my current game.....prolly 300 hours overall? Still, Crystal was my fave Pokemon game gameplay wise. I got so far on it but then a friend deleted it. Unhappy I did try and restart it the other day but for some reason it would
(Jan. 26, 2009  6:04 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  1:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  1:05 AM)Rocky Wrote: At least play Fire Red or Leaf Green. D:

i put over 200 hours into leaf green soooo

I wasnt talking to you but whatever. Pinching_eyes_2 I think Ive got about 150 hours on my current game.....prolly 300 hours overall? Still, Crystal was my fave Pokemon game gameplay wise. I got so far on it but then a friend deleted it. Unhappy I did try and restart it the other day but for some reason it would

If you were referring to me yes I did play fire red. It was decent, but I stopped playing after the elite four. Was much better that Ruby and Sapphire. that is why i said I would play a GS remake.
If you only stopped then then you missed out on like half the pokedex. :\
(Jan. 26, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: If you only stopped then then you missed out on like half the pokedex. :\

who cares?
(Jan. 26, 2009  9:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: If you only stopped then then you missed out on like half the pokedex. :\

who cares?

Well do you normally just stop in the middle of games? Smith
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:26 PM)Rocky Wrote:

who cares?

Completing the Pokedex is not the game. Becoming the League Champion is the end of the main quest. I've never made a serious attempt to complete the Pokedex, it's boring and would take forever. It was hard enough with 151, it's just absurd now.
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

who cares?

Completing the Pokedex is not the game. Becoming the League Champion is the end of the main quest. I've never made a serious attempt to complete the Pokedex, it's boring and would take forever. It was hard enough with 151, it's just absurd now.

There is still more to the game than that.
Yeah, I usually stopped playing once I beat the League Champion...I just liked the adventure, got boring collecting Pokemon, though I have almost all of them on my Sapphire version
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:31 PM)MAXXY Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

who cares?

There is still more to the game than that.

What Maxxy said. When I said he missed out the Pokédex I meant the other 100 something Pokémon from the Jhoto region that are available after that. Which also means new islands and adventures. But I didn't want to explain too much so as not to spoil it for him. Smile I'll try and be clearer in the future.....
the "new content" in FR/LG is pretty weak to be honest, it's more of a lame mini-quest than anything else and that braille puzzle was so convoluted
Well each to his own. I personally find getting all the different Pokémon just as interesting as becoming the Champion as that's basically the same in every game. I mean, I know I'll never get all of them but I like to try to get as many as I can. Then again, when it comes to Pokémon I have an extreeeemely long attention span. ^^;

Gah, this thread makes me wanna play Crystal so bad. Unhappy
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well each to his own. I personally find getting all the different Pokémon just as interesting as becoming the Champion as that's basically the same in every game.

And filling the Pokedex isn't?
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well each to his own. I personally find getting all the different Pokémon just as interesting as becoming the Champion as that's basically the same in every game.

And filling the Pokedex isn't?

Different Pokémon, different places to get them, different times and conditions needed for evolution.

Still, the champion thing does have it's differences as well..........I guess they're both as mudane as each other. :\

Still, I reeeeally like collecting things. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 26, 2009  10:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well each to his own. I personally find getting all the different Pokémon just as interesting as becoming the Champion as that's basically the same in every game. I mean, I know I'll never get all of them but I like to try to get as many as I can. Then again, when it comes to Pokémon I have an extreeeemely long attention span. ^^;

Gah, this thread makes me wanna play Crystal so bad. Unhappy

haha, same here, makes me want to play my Diamond version, I'm trying to get some really strong Pokemon on there so if I can get into the school my sister is in, I can battle equally with some of the guys there.
That is if I can get in
HACK!!!! Does anybody here hack? I don't it's so stupid!!!!
Um... Wat does that have 2 wid anythin???
(Jan. 27, 2009  12:14 AM)Anu Wrote: Um... Wat does that have 2 wid anythin???

You can hack Pokemon. :\
Oh Hack Pokemon I thot he ment the site... Srry 4 the misunderstandin Completely forgot bout that Silly me agen! UnhappyTongue_out XD. And no I don't cheat I play with my own skill.
Well, it's not really skill... It's game time.
Well I more or less meant with My Own Potential You know Like Play Fair...
I hack for items so I can get event Pokemon, that's it. The fun is taken out of the game when you hack.