Pokemon X and Y!

I can't wait for these games. I'm probably going to get X, as Xerneas looks awesome. My starter is going to be Fennekin. I freaking LOVE the designs of the starters, but I've always had an affliction to fire types (Torchic was my first starter in a Pokemon game EVER). And I love Sylveon too, it just looks great. I definitely think it will be Flying.

It's cool that it seems to be taking place in Europe. Makes me wonder if we're going to visit other continents or countries (can't wait for the game set in Australia where your starters are Kanghaskan, Kanghaskan, and Kanghaskan).

One thing that I'm curious about is that we are going to see a Pokemon #666. What on earth will that one be? Probably a Rattata/Tentacool/Zubat/Geodude hybrid. D:
I am so excited for this release! Sucks that it has to be only for 3DS though! Pokemon X and Y are going to be really big!
Does anybody know or think they know the type of the new eevee evelution or as people like to call it Eeveelution lol i hope its a dragon type
(Feb. 24, 2013  2:25 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Does anybody know or think they know the type of the new eevee evelution or as people like to call it Eeveelution lol i hope its a dragon type

All the signs point to Flying ... But we can't be sure until it's confirmed.

Check the previous pages for the hints.
(Feb. 24, 2013  2:25 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Does anybody know or think they know the type of the new eevee evelution or as people like to call it Eeveelution lol i hope its a dragon type

I think it is a Flying type really. A Dragon-type would look more... Terrifying in my opinion. Not to be judging on appearances or anything!
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:12 AM)LMAO Wrote: Sucks that it has to be only for 3DS though! Pokemon X and Y are going to be really big!

IKR... I might just trade in my old DSi with some xtra money for a 3s.
i would love to see more eevees it is the pokemon of evolution and adaptabilty an since there are all kinds of terrains there will be should new forms
I cant wait for pokemon x and y on october, im getting x!

i'm wondering the same thing

(Feb. 25, 2013  7:35 PM)AwakeRaptor Wrote: I cant wait for pokemon x and y on october, im getting x!

ditto ( not refering to the pokemon)
I dont like it, do they have to mess up pokemon, and now they gave me a new job, TO BUY THIS GAME. i HAVE
They don't mess up the pokemon. When BW was coming out, I also thought that it was stupid, all these new pokemon. But honestly, the same thing happened in Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. As for the second part, I know! I hate that I have to buy a 3DS now. But it makes no sense not to do it.
(Feb. 28, 2013  7:26 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: They don't mess up the pokemon. When BW was coming out, I also thought that it was stupid, all these new pokemon. But honestly, the same thing happened in Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. As for the second part, I know! I hate that I have to buy a 3DS now. But it makes no sense not to do it.

Every Generation had its good and bad Pokemon. Which is which is up to the player though.

"You bought a GameBoy for Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow, a GameBoy Color for Gold, Silver and Crystal, a GBA for Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen, and a DS for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. What makes buying a 3DS for X and Y any different?"

^Not mine, but good. I wonder if Eevee can be caught in the wild in X and Y, and how it will evolve into Sylveon.
(Feb. 28, 2013  7:26 PM)Shaun the Sheep Wrote: They don't mess up the pokemon. When BW was coming out, I also thought that it was stupid, all these new pokemon. But honestly, the same thing happened in Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. As for the second part, I know! I hate that I have to buy a 3DS now. But it makes no sense not to do it.

Market. People will have to buy a 3DS for the game, and more money for nintendo! Same reason they spend money to make the new systems.
I know, that's what I was trying say. I'm bad at wording things.
Got a 3ds !
Now pre-ordering X ... Smile
I need a 3ds!, but r,s,e, remakes would so much better. I have the regular emerald and beat it, but my gb is dead! They should of make a ds version of x, and y, so people who don't have a 3ds could play it.
(Mar. 17, 2013  9:35 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: I need a 3ds!, but r,s,e, remakes would so much better. I have the regular emerald and beat it, but my gb is dead! They should of make a ds version of x, and y, so people who don't have a 3ds could play it.

They didn't make a GBA version of Diamond and Pearl so people who didn't have a DS could play it. It's basically the same thing here.
lol @ people still moaning that they didn't put 3 generations of pokemon on the same console - until the ds it was always one per gen - new pokemon game meant buying a new console. B/W has spoilt you.

Sure, it's annoying to have to buy a 3ds but really, expecting anything else was silly.
It'd be cool if they swaped the types a little so like frokie would be water/poison, fennekin would be a Fire/Psychic, and Chespin who is a rabbit turns out to be a Grass/earth type
But this is just my opinion. Do you agree?
No ... Stick to the basics .
It would defeat the purpose of the starters - they're a triangle: Water beats fire , fire beats grass , grass beat water .
(Mar. 23, 2013  8:46 PM)Luck Wrote: No ... Stick to the basics .
It would defeat the purpose of the starters - they're a triangle: Water beats fire , fire beats grass , grass beat water .

Gen IV's starters were Fire/Fighting, Water/Steel, and Grass/Ground in their final forms, giving each of them inherent supereffective attacks against the one they were normally weak against, except Empoleon which just gained a greater weakness to the Grass starter with no advantage given. (Not that it needed one, with access to Ice Beam suddenly making it that much more threatening to Torterra, but still.)

It wouldn't be a new idea, is the point.
Ah, well that's what I get for missing the whole of Gen IV ... :L
(Mar. 23, 2013  9:19 PM)Luck Wrote: Ah, well that's what I get for missing the whole of Gen IV ... :L

But there have been Fire/Fighting starters since Gen 3 Confused (Not to mention, Swampert was Water/Ground, too)

Even Venasaur was dual-type. It's not... the newest concept around, aha.
Ah, well that's what I get for being un-informed then, ha XP