Pokemon X and Y!

Er, you can pick up a Cacturne Friend Safari and breed Leech Seed and Spikes onto Ferrothorn.

GOD DAMN THIS LUCK THO
I was breeding some Gibles over the past few days (which was nicely sped up courtesy of Hazel providing me a seed) and had a 31/x/x/31/31/31 Jolly Male w/ Outrage + Iron Head combined with a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly Female w/ Outrage + Iron Head. I was hoping to get the 5th IV.

Hatch a male on first try, go to the IV judge dude:
"Your stats are outstanding" hell yeah
"Your best stat is HP
and Attack" sweet it passed
"and Defense" WHAT NO WAY
"and SpA
and SpD
and Spd
The stat can't be better in any way."
GOD DAMN 6 PERFECT IV GIBLE THIS IS LEGIT

Nicknamed it "Kisame", this is excellent. (6 IV, even if IV breeding is easier now, is something to get excited about for me)
how do i put this lightly, im not happy. for the past 3-4 weeks ive been hatching eggs for a shiny honedge. then i find out my favorite card game store is holding a pokemon tournament for the games and so i go trying to get pokemon for my team. eventually i decide to make a non-mega gengar, and so i had to try and make a good one. on my 2nd batch of eggs, the first one that hatches IS A SHINY GASTLY!!!!!! i screamed for about 5 minutes (lucky my parents were out) then went and checked it's ivs. perfect ivs in sp. attack and speed. its nature did nothing so the pokemon isn't that bad, i just didn't want it over even a cruddy shiny honedge.

also, you cant get cacturne in the safari apparently. or at least thats what the pokedex entries of both seribii and bubapedia.
What?

Yes you can, it's in the Dark safari...
I've been getting really lucky with wonder trade recently.
I am really happy on what I have received!! Maybe I can breed those Charmanders to get even better ones!!

@ Ga', I can't believe how lucky you got with those Gibles! I'm super jelly!
OK FINALLY got a my shiny noibat hatched in a dusk ball, took god knows how many eggs...

Name: unknown for now haven't thought of one

Nature: timid

Charecteristic: Alert to sounds

Perfect IVs: Hp,SpD,Speed

I think it has a 20 in SpA...that good yes and a 17-20 in defense?

gonna have to re do the calculations a bit but is it good... OH and its a female...
I found two random shinies today! They were completely at random when i was trying to find what was in peoples Friend Safari's, LOL.

Luxio & Swalot. They got pretty carp natures but still ..
What are the chances of finding two shiny Klangs in a row? I was at a friend safari and found 2 in a row. Of course I bring a level 80 Charizard. I caught both, but have no more poke balls. Time to stock up! One had a rash nature and the other had naive.
I'm looking for a Goomy\Sligoo\Goodra with HA+at least 5 IVs, PM me if you have it, please!
I'm breeding tons of Goomy with 4 IVs..and the ones that have 5 don't have the HA..
So unlucky..
Edit:5 IVs must be PS-D-SPA-SPD-SPE
If you don't find one by Friday let me know and I may be able to breed you one, seeing as I still have the parents I used to breed my own goodra, though I would want something worthwhile in return given I'm busy with limited at the moment.
(Dec. 08, 2013  5:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: If you don't find one by Friday let me know and I may be able to breed you one, seeing as I still have the parents I used to breed my own goodra, though I would want something worthwhile in return given I'm busy with limited at the moment.

Thanks Grin
Yep, of course.
So I recently got Pokemon X (last week). I started playing it, and went into the forest. I kinda sorta wanted a Pikachu, and searched for 5 minutes. Then I encountered a shiny Caterpie. In the first 25 minutes. What.

But yeah, that was pretty much my first shiny ever. (I'll post my FC if I get the chance).
I randomly found a shiny Poliwhirl when I was fishing then evolved it to a shiny poliwrath
Got both games on release date, though I've made minimal progress in Y. I've been grinding levels at Restaurant le Wow and hunting for shinies (found a shiny Clauncher, hatching for Swirlix now).

Also, my FC is 2036-7630-5976. Pretty sure my Friend Safari type is Bug, so nothing in there is all that great.
Anyone want to trade me a Shiny, I cant find one...
Triforceblader!!!
where is he
Anyways, is there any way to get mega stones from pokemon Y? I have pokemon X, I wish you could trade, or if thief would work on mega stones.
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:08 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Triforceblader!!!
where is he
Anyways, is there any way to get mega stones from pokemon Y? I have pokemon X, I wish you could trade, or if thief would work on mega stones.

Sorry im here and ready just PM me your FC
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:08 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Triforceblader!!!
where is he

Couldn't you just trade over a Pokemon holding a Mega Stone?
Can someone be helpful and catch an Adamant Ditto for me? I'll gladly appreciate it Grin
Doesnt work Zancrow, it just says that this pokemon is holding a special item and doesnt let you.

oh thanks triforce blader, didnt notice you posted.
Uh, I traded over Houndoominite over to my X ..
(Dec. 10, 2013  5:19 PM)Cannon Wrote: Uh, I traded over Houndoominite over to my X ..
^^^
This is why they labeled the Mewtwonites and Charizardites "X" and "Y" for their respective games, because you're able to have them both in the same game.
Is there anyone with a heavy experience with Gliscor? I really love this Pokèmon, so I would understand how to use it. Please PM me to talk about it.

By the way, I have tons of Impish Pinecos (4IVS); if interested PM me to work on a trade Wink
So I found a shiny Minccino just before, but it had Technician. Dammit! The Nature was right though .. but still. Unhappy

I'm pretty sure the Shiny rate got increased in the Friend Safari, and I heard it somewhere on Youtube that it's a 1/2000 chance or something.

That's 3 shinies in a few days.
I'm not able to find out a shiny since Pokemon Red where I caught a shiny Paras, haha!
(Dec. 11, 2013  8:36 AM)Galaxy Wrote: I'm not able to find out a shiny since Pokemon Red where I caught a shiny Paras, haha!

pokemon red blue green and yellow didn''t have shinnies (im sure this is a joke).