Pokemon TCG

There are a lot, some of them include: MegaZone, Durant, MagneBoar, ReshiBoar, ReshiPhlosion, decks that use Mew, Decks that use Mewtwo EX, The Truth, etc.
hi my pokemon deck is pretty darn good sometimes it gets beaten but not often anyway heres all my deck cards(not including trainers or energys)

cubchoo x 2
beartic x 1
charmander x 1
charmeleon x 1
charizard x 1
drillbur x 1
excadrill x 1
snivy x 1
servine x 1
serperior x 1
patrat x 1
watchog x 1
pikachu x 1
raichu x 1
cyndaquil x 1
quilava x 1
typhlosion x 1
typhlosion ex x 1
sandile x 1
krokorok x 1
krookodile x 1
mareep x 1
flaaffy x 1
ampharos x 1
You do know that the list without energies or supporters/trainers is pretty much useless, right?
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:40 PM)lightning blade Wrote: hi my pokemon deck is pretty darn good sometimes it gets beaten but not often anyway heres all my deck cards(not including trainers or energys)
*Snip*
I can tell you are a noob.
I bet I can beat you with Tyrouge. Consistently

Mah reshiboar leest. -Approved by Henry P, 31th senior in the world.
And Alex H, my buddy and 103rd senior in the world
Links are for proof.
Pokemon: 12
2 Reshiram EX
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Fliptini
3-1-3 Abiliboar line
TSS: 33
3 Junk arm
3 SSU
2 Switch
3 Collector
2 Cheren
2 Cilan
4 PONT
2 Eviolite
2 R Candy
2 E Retrieval
2 Heavy Ball
2 Sage
2 N
1 Catcher
1 Super rod
Energy: 15
11 Fire
4 DCE

(Mar. 12, 2012  1:52 AM)Mickey Wrote: There are a lot, some of them include: MegaZone, Durant, MagneBoar, ReshiBoar, ReshiPhlosion, decks that use Mew, Decks that use Mewtwo EX, The Truth, etc.
MTC, Durant, Zekeels, and Staight Terrakion. ~ TFW
Fixed, because I think I'm the only one that goes to tournaments and is on pokebeach 99% of the time.

I thought Durant was still playable, I know they're dead next set, but they're still playable now, right? Is MTC just another way of putting CMT?
(Apr. 06, 2012  9:49 AM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Is MTC just another way of putting CMT?
MTC -> (C <-> M) <-> T.
In other words... yes.

And for your durant thing, noone smart is going to tech in a card for a deck that is not a threat right now.

Because we will never get to battle in real life, LETS HAVE A TOURNEY IN PLAYTCG!
If you want to battle someone here, participate in my tournament!

Sorry about the large bump, but, in my idiocy, when I got my POP ID, I tore off the 3 step instruction guide on how to activate it, and google isn't helping me, does anyone on here know how to? I've got Battle Roads tomorrow and I'll feel a bit stupid saying I tore the top bit off.
I use to love Pokemon. As I got older I stopped playing Pokemon so people didn't think I was a total nerd (No offense Pokemon fans its just that all of the geeks at my school like Pokemon a lot) I'm pretty good at the TCG. I usually use the Emboar Theme Deck (XD I forgot the name) .
Meh.... got 9th at Battle Roads. Going to Leonardtown BR's tomorow, hope I do better, still running reshiboar.
But of COURSE Michael Pramawat decided to show up and completely murdered the masters. (I'm glad I'm a senior.)
...playing this game as a kid holds some great memories for me Smile

Ancient Mew will kill you all and pwn everything XD
(Jun. 11, 2012  9:06 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ...playing this game as a kid holds some great memories for me Smile

it only does 40 damage... lol

I know...but as a kid in an English speaking nation, you could lie to your friends who didn't have one and say it had over 1000 HP and does 200 HP each time it attacks without the use of any other cards. LOL XD
(Jun. 23, 2012  7:24 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  9:06 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ...playing this game as a kid holds some great memories for me Smile

it only does 40 damage... lol
But its EXTREMELY rare. Also, in my old neighborhood there was this club I went to on Wednesdays. We had a lot of matches and tournaments, I won most of them.

If it's extremely rare, why can I find one for 3.68 GBP? And one sealed in packet for 3.99 GBP? Maybe you mean everyone in your old neighbourhood though it was extremely rare.
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:25 AM)A Wrote: And that explains why I've been losing.

You technically can't even battle without them either. Also, because you found Ancient Mew cheap, means that whoever sold it didn't care about its rarity, or didn't even know it was! And it seems that a few of you don't even know how to make decks, you need pacifically 30 Pokemon, 10 trainers and 20 energies. If you don't have the cards you need for a deck, then just by a one of the battle decks at the store.

(Jul. 12, 2012  8:25 PM)Kai8000 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:25 AM)A Wrote: And that explains why I've been losing.

You technically can't even battle without them either. Also, because you found Ancient Mew cheap, means that whoever sold it didn't care about its rarity, or didn't even know it was!

Kid, we know more than you, so don't talk.
Ancient mew is not rare AT ALL. No one wants ancient mew, because it is a pointless card. Only collectors want it, and they know that it is worth nothing.

Since you apparently know "more" then me, how come you don't know how to make a proper deck? And that post you made was completely rude, TFW.
(Jul. 12, 2012  8:33 PM)Kai8000 Wrote: Since you apparently know "more" then me, how come you don't know how to make a proper deck? And that post you made was completely rude, TFW.
You do realize that I am the seventh senior in maryland, right?

(Jul. 12, 2012  8:35 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  8:33 PM)Kai8000 Wrote: Since you apparently know "more" then me, how come you don't know how to make a proper deck? And that post you made was completely rude, TFW.
You do realize that I am the seventh senior in maryland, right?

Keep this going! I just popped some popcorn!

If TFW doesn't know how to make a deck, how did he place 9th at a battle roads? Pure luck all day? I doubt it. Ancient Mew is worth nothing. Also, Tyson, sharing that popcorn? *Puppy dog eyes*
Not going to post my deck but is there any body in Dublin in Ireland want to have a few matches?
If you do Pm me.
Okay I'm new to the Pokemon TCG only buying the new Hydreigon structure deck and a few packs from Dragons here is my deck so far
NOTE: this is the best I could come up with with what I got so here we go
Excluding all except epic evolutions:
Reshiram EX
Ho-Oh EX
Conkeldurr
Zekrom
Moltres
Walrein
Tornadus
Darmanitan
Metagross
Dragonite
Arcanine
Blaziken
Blastoise
Gyarados

Work in progress , As you can see Pinching_eyes_2
Do we HAVE to post our decks in this thread, or can you talk 'bout other stuff as well?
Well, whatever.

I'm new to the TCG, even though I have a butt load of pokemon cards from when I was little. I get the strabge feeling that a lot of them are fake, since pretty much all of the yu-gi-oh cards I had when I was little were fake... So anyway, I was wondering if any of you had any tips. I also have a question.
In a deck, should the deck be based of one single type or attribute (whatever you call it in the TCG), or should it have a mix?
I'm also attempting to make a Psychic deck (Note that I'm a newbie to the TCG) and I was wondering if any of you had any tips.
I have a Lost World deck I pwn with it!